The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-04-2021, 01:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 9
seanylit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyseanylit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Vietnamese Wife aka Mail To Order Bride

I had a good friend who had a viet wife, before marriage, she was very good.. showing good manners, taking care of my friend's mom, taking food for her, holding her hands while walking etc etc...

After marriage and getting PR, 180 degree change!!!
Old 21-04-2021, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
Ahter69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanylit View Post
I had a good friend who had a viet wife, before marriage, she was very good.. showing good manners, taking care of my friend's mom, taking food for her, holding her hands while walking etc etc...

After marriage and getting PR, 180 degree change!!!
Devil finally reveal its horns
Old 21-04-2021, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

I know afew viet girl, come sg married, give birth, get pr straight go Spa and work as ml.... Raw fuck all can... Many guys fuck her everyday as she is still hot n slim

Now divorced liao, child throw with sinkie hubby, got money can liao!!
Old 21-04-2021, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1581 / Power: 8
Gaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Best is go there raw liao and preg liao then marry.
Why marry when you can run?
Preg does not guarantee a good life.
Old 22-04-2021, 08:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 9
seanylit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyseanylit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
I know afew viet girl, come sg married, give birth, get pr straight go Spa and work as ml.... Raw fuck all can... Many guys fuck her everyday as she is still hot n slim

Now divorced liao, child throw with sinkie hubby, got money can liao!!
Yep.. very familiar story
Old 22-04-2021, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1571 / Power: 21
kt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanylit View Post
Yep.. very familiar story
Even malaysia one whole family money face ,will suck u dry ,malaysia male n female all same,my coisins married malaysian husband ,never take care family n kids ,own pay own spend on malaysia own family,pity my 2 cousins all same,one evn hv to pay instalment of the hisband car n living expenses evn thoigh he work,u c jialat or not
Old 22-04-2021, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 448 / Power: 8
Starx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I know of a angpai ml married to a sg guy, the guy even help her start a nail shop. Now no more together and the Viet girl is with another sg boyfriend that is an insurance manager high flier.
Old 22-04-2021, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 5
bryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Just download tinder or cwb. Unless u got super high standard, want looks like model yet down to earth, it's impossible. There's plenty of choices bro
Old 18-08-2021, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5425 / Power: 17
everlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond repute

Just sharing a recent incident~

My friend recently engaged the &n&Bride..
Paid about 5k upfront and was rejected upon the first try~

Apparently, after the 1st meet and both parties did not want to continue.
Thereafter when he continues with the process to find other profiles and was told all either not interested or uncontactable and some even no longer available.

So in the end his 5k got stuck and seems there are no update of new profiles for him to continue in the 1st place~ GG

P.S. Maybe he picky too?

Point Exchange > min Power 2
Please do pm me so I wont miss out..
Old 19-08-2021, 05:05 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 4
soonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by everlasty View Post
Just sharing a recent incident~

My friend recently engaged the &n&Bride..
Paid about 5k upfront and was rejected upon the first try~

Apparently, after the 1st meet and both parties did not want to continue.
Thereafter when he continues with the process to find other profiles and was told all either not interested or uncontactable and some even no longer available.

So in the end his 5k got stuck and seems there are no update of new profiles for him to continue in the 1st place~ GG

P.S. Maybe he picky too?
Could it be your friend was set up? The Vietnamese girl was in on it with the Vietnamese bride agency owner? She may have received a cut of your friend's $5 000? It now looks like the agency owner wants your friend to pay another $5 000 to find another Vietnamese bride.
Old 19-08-2021, 07:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 19
cassanova deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycassanova deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

The main objective is to pr lah...

Where got true love??

Open legs oni easy pesy after that pr liao
Old 19-08-2021, 02:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 11
sbfblack deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by everlasty View Post
Hey Guys~

Been around here watching all the sharing by the Seniors to new comers.

With the Age catching up and Covid in place, marriage came to my mind.

I admit I maybe timid as in why dont date SG Gals, but Im just passed that.

Hopefully, I can find like-minded Bros to have some discussion and inspiration.

I also came by B & G Br%%e, apparently one of the Matchmakers in SG.

So it piqued my interest. Not sure if this thread would have info or even brothers who already on the way to this idea...
bro you are using your kkb to think, there is a reason why there is a saying that the family must match for marriage.

if your spouse is poor, the entire village will ask for financial help because you are better to do then them.

its true that you get to have sex with you new wife, but you are paying XXXX for it. go geylang is way better la.

many people divorce after mail bride leh, those that didn't break up is because they are players and have been in the scene for a long time to know how not to kana KC trap.

if you want to get mail bride, then go home your skill to be a foreign player first, so whatever trap come, you can dodge it.
Old 19-08-2021, 03:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 470 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3099 / Power: 20
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute

long ago, around 15 years back, i also dated a ktv girl, and she will ask for all kinds of things with all kinds of excuses.....

got hit by motorbike lah, need go hospital
after got hit by the motorbike, dropped her phone lol
family got a small plot of land, used to grow veggie, now want to dig a hole and breed fish

after awhile fed up with her nonsense and cut all contact, she was a good fuck though lol

u want to get viet bu, even the poor ones will have all sorts of material needs..... i have a buddy who married a viet bu intro by a friend, this one is decent, used to work as beautician, before marriage also brag won't let her strong arm him into doing anything he doesn't want to do..... now married liao, always not free to meet, if wanna meet, must bring her along, and with covid 19 he's stuck at home, need to help take care of baby LOL and recently, wife demanded a bigger flat....... hahahaha so even a decent one intro by friend will start demanding MORE AND MORE as time goes on.....

i'm not saying sinkie girls are far better, they are the epitome of hanging up to sell, but as many bros here say, why go that far to get an exclusive pussy?

recently a fellow chiongster told me this:
if my married life is not better than when i am single now, why bother getting married??
Old 20-08-2021, 01:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 748 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemao View Post
long ago, around 15 years back, i also dated a ktv girl, and she will ask for all kinds of things with all kinds of excuses.....

got hit by motorbike lah, need go hospital
after got hit by the motorbike, dropped her phone lol
family got a small plot of land, used to grow veggie, now want to dig a hole and breed fish

after awhile fed up with her nonsense and cut all contact, she was a good fuck though lol

u want to get viet bu, even the poor ones will have all sorts of material needs..... i have a buddy who married a viet bu intro by a friend, this one is decent, used to work as beautician, before marriage also brag won't let her strong arm him into doing anything he doesn't want to do..... now married liao, always not free to meet, if wanna meet, must bring her along, and with covid 19 he's stuck at home, need to help take care of baby LOL and recently, wife demanded a bigger flat....... hahahaha so even a decent one intro by friend will start demanding MORE AND MORE as time goes on.....

i'm not saying sinkie girls are far better, they are the epitome of hanging up to sell, but as many bros here say, why go that far to get an exclusive pussy?

recently a fellow chiongster told me this:
if my married life is not better than when i am single now, why bother getting married??
once i brought a viet girl on a 4 day holiday.
Everyday fuck and deepthroat her, till she got a bad cough. From 2nd day she was coughing badly all the way.
1 week after she returned to vietnam, texted me to ask for money to see doctor as her cough was very bad. I asked her how much, she said dont know.
i blocked her immediately.
Old 20-08-2021, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Why order bride and suffer where there is no true love. She is a human being, not an online product, no such thing as cheap and good.

I recently heard conversation in coffeeshop of 2 men, one is plump, another almost bald. They were discussing of getting Viet bride for the sake of getting it because they are growing old. Sadly some of your don't even know what is self love, less loving someone for the rest of life. If you want a viet wife to care for the house, have baby or fk her daily please forge that idea. She is a human being with feeling, not something else like a whore.

Honestly how many got married happily after? Many unfortunate stories untold and minor story of success. Everything is your own risk and responsibility to take.

Oh ya not forgetting, for a viet bride come here, who never been abroad, it will take time to be accustom to culture and life in Singapore, some may not even be used to it and rather run away.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1