The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Foreverhorny, Mari87

Old 22-04-2021, 11:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 21
tan453 is one of the Best!tan453 is one of the Best!tan453 is one of the Best!
Re: Raw with MLs

Power thread. Reminded me of my younger days . Keep it up
Old 22-04-2021, 12:50 PM
Samster (PreD)

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16842 / Power: 21
Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tan453 View Post
Prince Devitt +51
Old 22-04-2021, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 17
WS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
Some ppl no shame man. Kosong fr and still have the cheek to ask.
( Click to show/hide )
If never give say we lao jiao too arrogant and stuff. Please la...we got to where we are now cuz we commando try and then give FR. After many tries then managed to get contacts from good sources. Ppl nowadays want the best bang for bucks with little effort. Sigh they missing out on the punting part man. That’s the excitement. All so scared waste money...if no money chiong, don’t expect ppl who have invested heavily to help u man.
Even at work no such thing as free ride one. Can’t understand why they cannot use this theory in life.
Free Ride.... 🤔🤔 Can is can lah... Join P.A.P. 😁😁
Old 22-04-2021, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 17
WS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayniv View Post
Last few months back, went to MP and reception intro a new PRC ML. Her massage is normal but look not bad. After 3rd time visit, asked her can fj. She told can't do in shop but can find her after she off.
Due to covid cant hometown celebrate CNY so have staycation in SG and asked PRC ML to come hotel stay with me after she off. She ok. When she reach hotel, we lay on bed and have chit chat. At first, she ask me have buy condom or not. I tell her brought. Then my hand start roam her body and removing all clothes. After that, we start kiss and i slowly move down kiss. I also start tease her with my dick by insert a little bit. She no reject then i immediate insert more and start bang her in raw. When cum feeling come, she ask to cum outside. That night, we have sex 3 times and all are raw.

This is just sharing and will not share ML info as she still working in MP. sorry guys.
You are the MAN... 👍👍

You Deserved A 🐯🐅

Reminded me of those days when I am chionging the MP where we can get to ramp all the ML directly on the massage bed in the room. 🥰
Old 23-04-2021, 06:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 9
junmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to behold

actually raw with MLs quite easy to get if go to those at central / town areas and you are regulars. Competition there very fierce and MLs will try all sorts of ways to make you go back. Back in 2013-2018 days before all the raids and when ML can open 24 hours, I used to have a few regular ML at chinatown / clarke quay area. Even competition within the shops quite fierce some times, ilke you go in, 2 - 3 girls will ask you if want massage can choose. After the changes in 2018, only can ask cashier which girl inside and pick.

Anyway, I knew one atb 3 years older than me, first time met her already offer me BBBJ at $50+$50. Second time we had FJ at $50+$80. Subsequently manage to meet her come out go Hotel 81 chinatown for 2 hours x 2 times for $100 nett (no need pay massage shop). When she fly back to China, I even send her off at changi airport. After 2019 my wechat kena suspended, no more chance to contact her already.
Old 23-04-2021, 02:22 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tan453 View Post
+141 for you

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 23-04-2021, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3573 / Power: 14
cooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks TS for creating this interesting thread, just wanna share my raw experience..

Recently raw with a ML in a SPA (west area). This is her 2nd time return to Singapore, previously a few days before she went back her hometown , I told her I forgot to bring condom which I can go back to get it from my car. Then she said no need to use but must shoot outside.

This time round when she came here we make love many times without CD but I have to shoot outside afraid she get pregnant. Then there was a time during we raw in doggy style, I wanted to pull out when cumming but she say can shoot inside as its her safe period... After I shoot all my sperm inside when withdrawing my kukubird, can see my sperm with a little remnants of blood flowing out from her pussy
Old 23-04-2021, 03:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1747 / Power: 18
CheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant future

Had several experiences, but for one of the ML the experience was the worst..

Went there for JG and massage several times, during my last time there (before COVID), manage to french her and then gently pushed her down onto the bed. Removed her top while all the while she's protestingy "no, cannot" in chinese, but hands very cooperative to make sure I can strip her top easily. Pulled down her demin shorts and left her g-string, with her "protesting again".

Was busy licking her nipples while she finally start to moan and as I was pulling down her g-string (still licking her nips), wah lao eh, can smell something. Immediately lost the mood as the smell was quite strong. Pretend to still be aroused but stopped pulling her g-string down further (was trying to pull it up actually to hopefully cover the smell), but she was already damn horny and started to hug my head with all the "宝贝“ words coming out. Finally managed to pull up her g-string but still got lingering smell.

Told her I have no condom when she told me she wants to feel me inside her, she said it's ok. Told her cannot, later I cannot control and shoot inside, she says she wants to feel my sperm inside her. Wah lao, first time think so hard to reject sex. In the end, cook up some BS reason that I lost control just now cos she too pretty, but I already got GF and likely that night she wants action, so gotto conserve it. She still tried to arouse me but frankly the feeling is gone after the smell. I went soft while she was still trying to make me hard (she's quite pretty and have nice breasts to squeeze), but just cannot get it hard again. As she was licking all over my balls and dick, I pretended that I have an urgent message and need to attend to something. Quickly changed, paid up and left.

Never went back again.
Old 23-04-2021, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 12
wanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by CheongingEdge View Post

Went there for JG and massage several times, during my last time there (before COVID), manage to french her and then gently pushed her down onto the bed. Removed her top while all the while she's protestingy "no, cannot" in chinese, but hands very cooperative to make sure I can strip her top easily. Pulled down her demin shorts and left her g-string, with her "protesting again".

Was busy licking her nipples while she finally start to moan and as I was pulling down her g-string (still licking her nips), wah lao eh, can smell something. Immediately lost the mood as the smell was quite strong. Pretend to still be aroused but stopped pulling her g-string down further (was trying to pull it up actually to hopefully cover the smell), but she was already damn horny and started to hug my head with all the "宝贝“ words coming out. Finally managed to pull up her g-string but still got lingering smell.

Told her I have no condom when she told me she wants to feel me inside her, she said it's ok. Told her cannot, later I cannot control and shoot inside, she says she wants to feel my sperm inside her. Wah lao, first time think so hard to reject sex. In the end, cook up some BS reason that I lost control just now cos she too pretty, but I already got GF and likely that night she wants action, so gotto conserve it. She still tried to arouse me but frankly the feeling is gone after the smell. I went soft while she was still trying to make me hard (she's quite pretty and have nice breasts to squeeze), but just cannot get it hard again. As she was licking all over my balls and dick, I pretended that I have an urgent message and need to attend to something. Quickly changed, paid up and left.

Never went back again.
Hahahahaha sorry but I laughed
Old 23-04-2021, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 263 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3076 / Power: 18
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Never went back again.
POWER Bro. Your BIG head very strong. If me think will give in liao
Old 23-04-2021, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2860 / Power: 7
maeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Never went back again.
Dam power, at least you have the willpower to stop.
Upz you

Last edited by maeda91; 23-04-2021 at 04:01 PM. Reason: Miss out word
Old 23-04-2021, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 5
txinzheng is a Helpful and Caring Samstertxinzheng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Went there for JG and massage several times, during my last time there (before COVID), manage.... to something. Quickly changed, paid up and left.

Never went back again.
Yup smelly pussy is a total turn off.
Old 23-04-2021, 04:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1587 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40260 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Wow the force alert very power till yr small head fainted haha
Old 23-04-2021, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3169 / Power: 16
K99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Never went back again.
Nice sharing really CCB

Upz U!
Old 23-04-2021, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 21
tan453 is one of the Best!tan453 is one of the Best!tan453 is one of the Best!

[IQUOTE=CheongingEdge;20597936]Had several experiences, but for one of the ML the experience was the worst..

Never went back again. [/QUOTE]

Ccb really a turn off. I had an experience with a FL which I totally off the mood. Worst still I paid for on some more.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1