The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-04-2021, 04:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 20
daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold
Re: How easy to hunt for MILF?

wah she is really sizzling, jealous
Old 21-04-2021, 08:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2216 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

My latest MILF.
46 yrs old, daughter 20.
Old 21-04-2021, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
shakshak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVader View Post

My latest MILF.
46 yrs old, daughter 20.
Wow those heels and a killer bod like 20s 👍🏼🏆
Old 21-04-2021, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Vin1208 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I might need some advice. So at my workplace, there is this milf. She's 38, Malaysian. In my eyes, she's pretty hot. She has a nice front and back, always wears tight clothing but nothing revealing. Imagine a shorter Kim kardashian with a non silicon smaller butt. Anyways, my workplace is like an aircon warehouse with various departments. So I'm working at the department beside hers. I've always been attracted to her. One day I built the courage to go speak to her. I had to lie to start the convo so I said I was planning to join her department and told her to tell me more about the job scope. After that conversation was over, we regularly have light chats at my workplace. However, last month when I asked for her number she was a little reluctant and she gave an excuse saying that she doesn't reply to WhatsApp messages frequently bla bla which I know is bs. The only thing that happens everyday is we smile and acknowledge each other. Now I'm just trying to think of conversations to hold when I want to talk to her.

Also, I heard she did have an affair with an ex employee. But he is long gone. So this does tell me that she has been open to an affair.

I want to try my luck but I don't want to look wrong. Any advice?
Old 22-04-2021, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1314 / Power: 21
kt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud of
Red face Re: How easy to hunt for MILF?

Quote:

My latest MILF.

46 yrs old, daughter 20.

Envy you, i also like to find milf but hard to find or maybe too shy
Old 22-04-2021, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 253 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 17
donut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vin1208 View Post
I might need some advice. So at my workplace, there is this milf. She's 38, Malaysian. In my eyes, she's pretty hot. She has a nice front and back, always wears tight clothing but nothing revealing. Imagine a shorter Kim kardashian with a non silicon smaller butt. Anyways, my workplace is like an aircon warehouse with various departments. So I'm working at the department beside hers. I've always been attracted to her. One day I built the courage to go speak to her. I had to lie to start the convo so I said I was planning to join her department and

told her to tell me more about the job scope. After that conversation was over, we regularly have light chats at my workplace. However, last month when I asked for her number she was a little reluctant and she gave an excuse saying that she doesn't reply to WhatsApp messages frequently bla bla which I know is bs. The only thing that happens everyday is we smile and acknowledge each other. Now I'm just trying to think of conversations to hold when I want to talk to her.

Also, I heard she did have an affair with an ex employee. But he is long gone. So this does tell me that she has been open to an affair.

I want to try my luck but I don't want to look wrong. Any advice?
You got to keep working hard to get close to her first. Be genuine and a listener to her. Jio her for coffee or lunch first. And try to maintain the regular contact with her. Make small talks that are genuine and gentleman. Dont talk like a pervert or look like a pervert.

Show that you are someone she can trust.
Old 22-04-2021, 01:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Bro Vin1208

u heard that she had a affair tats long gone n make u think so tat u hv chance ?
I don't nom but like to use the golden Q .... can show yr pic ?

Nom tats no issue to get ctc from a colleague
If she turn u down then u must think what's wrong with u bro ... she is not interested just move on bro
IMHO No offend bro

Last edited by loneyheart; 22-04-2021 at 01:40 PM.
Old 22-04-2021, 01:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spawnic View Post
Very sexy chio ... dream girl
Old 22-04-2021, 01:54 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1445 / Power: 0
olcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud of

For me.
Time and Patient is very important.

For the ladies
Show Respect for them and make them feel that they are my First Priority.

My behaviours
1. Must be very gentleman.
2. Constantly showing Love, Care and Concerns for the ladies.
3. Never show that you are very desperate and wanting to bonk them only.
4. Sweet talks and praises for the ladies whenever possible.

I abide by the above and my successful hit rate with the ladies whom I get to chat-up with : approximately 6 - 7/10.

Old 25-04-2021, 07:50 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 475 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute

one of my best milf her name is G. stay somewhere in the east side condo behind the mrt. she had the roundest ass like malay which no chinese girl have. I whack her ass for 5 years before calling it quits. still married with 2 daughters.
Old 25-04-2021, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 5
cherrybunny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

My latest MILF.
46 yrs old, daughter 20.
Wow so sexy MILF. Nice share bro.
Old 25-04-2021, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

you can try out many dating sites there such as fb dating and sugarbook,com
Old 25-04-2021, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by kt88_2 View Post
Envy you, i also like to find milf but hard to find or maybe too shy
not too hard if you have the heart to do it
Old 27-04-2021, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 15
chenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by olcoyote2019 View Post

3. Never show that you are very desperate and wanting to bonk them only.

I abide by the above and my successful hit rate with the ladies whom I get to chat-up with : approximately 6 - 7/10.

It may sound very counter-intuitive to many brothers, but SERIOUSLY speaking. The less desperate you are to bonk, the easier you attract women. Women can "smell" if you are desperate and avoid you. And they are attracted to powerful men, hence if the man is "not desperate" they end up being attracted.
Old 30-04-2021, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2216 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Had another session with my MILF

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1