The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-04-2021, 09:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 7
mikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Unhappy Re: My gf, workplace and boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by edmondjtan View Post
Characters:
Workplace
HL: Petite 24YO Chinese girl, small build and really cute and pretty
JG: Busty MILF in her 30s, my boss
GF: C, 26yo, skinny build and tanned
Me: B

Chapter 4: Finale

How I got HL to have sex with me. How my boss has moved on with her own new love and how I eventually settled down with my fiance.

C: What's with you these days baby. You like not so proactive when we piak piak. Why ah?
Me: No la bi, I just tired from work. Nothing else
C: Oh ok la. Let's enjoy the rest of this staycay
Me: Ok

Fast forward 2months time

JG: Got this project in Thailand, need you to recee the place see if suitable anot. I book the ticket for you and HL already. Fly off on friday.
Me: How about you boss?
JG: I'm heading to Penang for another business trip. You and HL can handle Thailand. End of it just pass me the entertainment bills to claim.

I texted HL
Me: HL see me in my room please.
HL: Sorry boss please don't expose me.
Me: Huh? Expose you? I just wanted tell you that this Friday we flying to Thailand for 1 week business trip. Remember to pack your stuff
HL: Orh ok.
Me: Wait, expose you what?
HL: err nothing nothing
Me: you know if you don't tell me and big boss finds out it will be worst right!
HL: ok, fine. I underquoted xxx PTE LTD and yyy PTE LTD for their construction. They are my friends
Me: Hmm, ok leave it as it is.
HL: thanks boss.

Little did she know, I already had dirty thoughts of banging her.

Friday, the day we take off to the land of smiles.
We reached our hotel and checked in. At check in, I purposely requested for a connecting room. That's where all my plans begin.

Once again the first few days are just for relaxation.

HL: Boss you really won't let big boss know?
Me: Hmm, ill consider.
HL: please keep it a secret. I need to pay my university student loans
Me: Hmm how about sucking me off in exchange of my silence.
HL: errrr, ok but promise only this once.
Me: Yeah (in my mind: where got so easy to let you off)

She proceeded to remove her clothes and I slowly unzipped my pants. I whipped out my phone and proceeded to record her giving me the BJ. (Of course I still have the video but can't share la)

HL: you are not recording are you?
Me: No (proceeds to go to WhatsApp instead to update my boss about us reaching safely, and of course switch back to recording mode)
HL: Ok good
HL: ahhh, ahhh, she slurps and she was definitely new to it. Her teeth gritted my head, that was painful.
Me: ouch, your teeth HL
HL: sorry sorry I never give blowjob before
Me: Nvm you'll learn

I came in her mouth after 15mins

The next day.
Me: HL can give me BJ?
HL: Don't want, yesterday say le, only one time
Me: what if I tell boss or show the video to the world?
HL: oi, please please don't. I thought you say you didn't record, you bastard
Me: that isn't the way to talk to your boss you understand
HL: ok fine, I'll give you the BJ but please delete the video
Me: if you want to delete the video, I want to fuck you raw.
HL: I don't have a choice do I?
Me: you do actually. But means boss will know about it (a little bit of threatening did the trick.)
HL: fine but be gentle please
Me: I will

Wow her pussy was tight AF, I push my dick in and she moaned like crazy but that was music to my ears. I secretly recorder the act. She was actually starting to enjoy it.

HL: Fuck me harder daddy she screamed
Me: proceeds to thurst harder and harder till she came
HL: that felt good. Let's have it every day
Me: will never say no to a beauty like you

I decided not to let her know I had the videos since she was so willing to fuck now, yum.

Fast forward, we're back to company. Project went on smoothly so we were traveling fortnightly to Thailand. And we had our tyrst there for a good 6 months during the project.

We had loads of sex, experimenting different positions and role play which was hot af.

After the project ended. We both found better job opportunities elsewhere and decided to leave the company. Shortly boss decided to merge her company with another firm, whose the boss she was dating then. Now they are a happy married couple with a pretty active sex life. They are now parents of 3 kids.

For me and HL, the tyrst continued for another 6 months just right before I was tying the knot with c. Over the 6 months we had sex every week and got even more daring by having sex in public places like staircase, carparks and handicap toilets. .

From what I know, HL is tying the knot soon so I wish her all the best. Those memories are forever with me.

Signing off,
Edmond

Hope you guys enjoy this story, sorry that I couldn't go too much into details as I respect the people involved and that one has requested me not to go too much into details.

This story has come to an official end. Please do support my other story in the thread below. It will be starting soon.

https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?p=...9#post20595289
aiyoh.. potong stim la like this....
Old 26-04-2021, 10:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 9
edmondjtan is one of the Best!edmondjtan is one of the Best!edmondjtan is one of the Best!edmondjtan is one of the Best!
Re: My gf, workplace and boss

New story is up

https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?p=20602782
Old 26-04-2021, 12:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
From what I know, HL is tying the knot soon so I wish her all the best. Those memories are forever with me.

Signing off,
Edmond

Hope you guys enjoy this story, sorry that I couldn't go too much into details as I respect the people involved and that one has requested me not to go too much into details.

This story has come to an official end. Please do support my other story in the thread below. It will be starting soon.

Yes TS, enjoyed yr story v much ...thanks for the effort n time to write such a cheeky sexciting story for us to read ...though we missed out on the details of the finale

impt thing is in the end all 4 of you hv happy ending n r fully sexstified with each other using the sexual experience u had with each other to bring into yr marriage with yr own respective partners finally ....

Cheers !...n moving over to yr new thread now

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 26-04-2021, 10:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 6
SplendidW380 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Would enjoy more if got threesome.

Support new story, cheers!
3some or 4some all welcome
Old 27-04-2021, 05:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Characters:
Workplace
HL: Petite 24YO Chinese girl, small build and really cute and pretty
JG: Busty MILF in her 30s, my boss
GF: C, 26yo, skinny build and tanned
Me: B

Chapter 4: Finale

How I got HL to have sex with me. How my boss has moved on with her own new love and how I eventually settled down with my fiance.

C: What's with you these days baby. You like not so proactive when we piak piak. Why ah?
Me: No la bi, I just tired from work. Nothing else
C: Oh ok la. Let's enjoy the rest of this staycay

Fast forward 2months time

JG: Got this project in Thailand, need you to recee the place see if suitable anot. I book the ticket for you and HL already. Fly off on friday.
Me: How about you boss?
JG: I'm heading to Penang for another business trip. You and HL can handle Thailand. End of it just pass me the entertainment bills to claim.

I texted HL
Me: HL see me in my room please.
HL: Sorry boss please don't expose me.
Me: Huh? Expose you? I just wanted tell you that this Friday we flying to Thailand for 1 week business trip. Remember to pack your stuff
HL: Orh ok.
Me: Wait, expose you what?
HL: err nothing nothing
Me: you know if you don't tell me and big boss finds out it will be worst right!
HL: ok, fine. I underquoted xxx PTE LTD and yyy PTE LTD for their construction. They are my friends
Me: Hmm, ok leave it as it is.
HL: thanks boss.

Little did she know, I already had dirty thoughts of banging her.

Friday, the day we take off to the land of smiles.
We reached our hotel and checked in. At check in, I purposely requested for a connecting room. That's where all my plans begin.

Once again the first few days are just for relaxation.

HL: Boss you really won't let big boss know?
Me: Hmm, ill consider.
HL: please keep it a secret. I need to pay my university student loans
Me: Hmm how about sucking me off in exchange of my silence.
HL: errrr, ok but promise only this once.
Me: Yeah (in my mind: where got so easy to let you off)

She proceeded to remove her clothes and I slowly unzipped my pants. I whipped out my phone and proceeded to record her giving me the BJ. (Of course I still have the video but can't share la)

HL: you are not recording are you?
Me: No (proceeds to go to WhatsApp instead to update my boss about us reaching safely, and of course switch back to recording mode)
HL: Ok good
HL: ahhh, ahhh, she slurps and she was definitely new to it. Her teeth gritted my head, that was painful.
Me: ouch, your teeth HL
HL: sorry sorry I never give blowjob before
Me: Nvm you'll learn

I came in her mouth after 15mins

The next day.
Me: HL can give me BJ?
HL: Don't want, yesterday say le, only one time
Me: what if I tell boss or show the video to the world?
HL: oi, please please don't. I thought you say you didn't record, you bastard
Me: that isn't the way to talk to your boss you understand
HL: ok fine, I'll give you the BJ but please delete the video
Me: if you want to delete the video, I want to fuck you raw.
HL: I don't have a choice do I?
Me: you do actually. But means boss will know about it (a little bit of threatening did the trick.)
HL: fine but be gentle please
Me: I will

Wow her pussy was tight AF, I push my dick in and she moaned like crazy but that was music to my ears. I secretly recorder the act. She was actually starting to enjoy it.

HL: Fuck me harder daddy she screamed
Me: proceeds to thurst harder and harder till she came
HL: that felt good. Let's have it every day
Me: will never say no to a beauty like you

I decided not to let her know I had the videos since she was so willing to fuck now, yum.

Fast forward, we're back to company. Project went on smoothly so we were traveling fortnightly to Thailand. And we had our tyrst there for a good 6 months during the project.

We had loads of sex, experimenting different positions and role play which was hot af.

After the project ended. We both found better job opportunities elsewhere and decided to leave the company. Shortly boss decided to merge her company with another firm, whose the boss she was dating then. Now they are a happy married couple with a pretty active sex life. They are now parents of 3 kids.

For me and HL, the tyrst continued for another 6 months just right before I was tying the knot with c. Over the 6 months we had sex every week and got even more daring by having sex in public places like staircase, carparks and handicap toilets. .

Signing off,
Edmond

Great story. Personally I am not sure what is the concern about gg into the details? There is no personal identifier here.

If the guy is pissed off, have to self reflect instead of having a big ego. HL machiam quite hiong in her sex life. Cannot accept then don’t marry her la. Else later on jealous mentality and big ego need to divorce. Tio bo? Your wife so hiong so must be able to accept if you love her

Anyway, nice story
Old 29-04-2021, 08:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 9
edmondjtan is one of the Best!edmondjtan is one of the Best!edmondjtan is one of the Best!edmondjtan is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Great story. Personally I am not sure what is the concern about gg into the details? There is no personal identifier here.

If the guy is pissed off, have to self reflect instead of having a big ego. HL machiam quite hiong in her sex life. Cannot accept then don’t marry her la. Else later on jealous mentality and big ego need to divorce. Tio bo? Your wife so hiong so must be able to accept if you love her

Anyway, nice story

I know where you're coming from but I still like to respect the people involved. And since it was requested then I'll respect it. Thanks for the support anyway. Head over to my new thread for another juicy story
Old 29-04-2021, 11:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 6
vanture81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I know where you're coming from but I still like to respect the people involved. And since it was requested then I'll respect it. Thanks for the support anyway. Head over to my new thread for another juicy story
Will support your new story bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1