The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 02-04-2019, 05:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 16
apojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Their mate, YiYi has everything I want in a WL ... good looks, physique, passionate + solid service and alluring personality to boot ... just that she lacks height ... so can Lan Tian match her in these aspects?

Will FR Yaya later ...
Well, the Bro I was replying to was asking between lan tian and yaya, so I never mention yiyi. I think yaya is as pretty as yiyi, but not as slutty/seductive. Yaya still need to learn some more in the arts of whoring, not yet on yiyi level Yiyi is a true seductress if she decides to turn on her charms for you, others in the house cannot match
Old 02-04-2019, 08:11 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Jackandjill1992 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
1) Angel (1654A), one of my best sex experiences in GL since 2013. Thks to Bro Max.

2) An An (16W06), same as pointer 1). Thks to General Unfit. Finally, one WL who is prettier than Kopi and having super engine power as the latest BMW's engine model. We both fucked each other's brain out and both were fully exhausted after the deed.

She said she finally met someone who could take her wrath and i said she was the only one who could exhaust me, lol
Damn you tried them both, how's An An looks compared to Angel. Thanks
Old 02-04-2019, 09:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by apojaja View Post
Well, the Bro I was replying to was asking between lan tian and yaya, so I never mention yiyi. I think yaya is as pretty as yiyi, but not as slutty/seductive. Yaya still need to learn some more in the arts of whoring, not yet on yiyi level Yiyi is a true seductress if she decides to turn on her charms for you, others in the house cannot match
You have put it succinctly re YiYi ... can’t agree more ... YiYi is a smooth operator like the ex WL of L1807 (now de-funct), Da Qiao

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 02-04-2019, 10:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1567 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Bro, glad that u enjoy her

What is bluefin tuna ? Lol

YummY
Old 02-04-2019, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post

YummY
Hahahahahaha ......
Old 02-04-2019, 10:55 PM
Samster

DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold

Yue Tian (2062a), had wechat me today and asked me to help. Reason being a Bro wrote negative comments on her on 31 Mar 19 .She had given me an account of what actually happened. As i was not in the picture, i will not make any comment on the event.

I agreed to help. So I copied my bonking record in hp 100% and hereby pasted here. Just to show that she did give me a solid happy hour. The record was as follows :

" Yue Tian, 9 Nov 18, Fri, 2016 hrs to 2116 hrs, at Hse 1658a from Hse 2062a. Tipped $50, frenched with tongue fight, CBJ, sucked her saliva 2 times, some gliding without cap on her cunt area on bed, net thrusted her about 40 mins, cunt was tight, high gfe, 11 mins balance with hugging on bed 5 mins and 5 mins bathing. Met pretty Miko outside entrance"

So she was a pretty lass, giving me good gfe, good sex to me. ( i am not keen in other services, never experience AR in my life, lol)
Old 04-04-2019, 05:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yesterday RTF Ya Ya (2047).

Bonked her 1st time on 31 Mar 19.

I enjoyed bonking this pretty, slim and cute and talkative lass , Lol.

Hugged her, caressed her with frenching (she is super selective in frenching, even to regulars).

Then painted her for about 4 mins till she requested me to stop as she could not tolerate it, hey hey. Went to wash and rinse my mouth with rinse solution.

Proceeded to Missionary position with cap on but without insertion and carrying on to french her.

Then fucked her in Missionary.

Next, she cutely insisted and wanted me to adopt the Missionary style with her legs closed up.
I said this may make her in pain or exhaust her but she cutely said "i dont care".

I think she probably wanted to make me ejected fast, lol, so cute and lovable. I liked.

After about 5 mins of thrusting, she said feeling very high and felt very wet. Out of curiosity, I took out my dick and observed her cunt. Oh, really found patches of cunt juices outside cunt and she was very shy .....hahahaha. Continued in this position and frenched her with tongue fight.

So enjoyable in spooning her , caressing her breasts and abdominal, clitoris and frenched her on and off, kissed her face, ear and neck. Its really thrilling to rub and in contact with her youthful nice slim body.

Net thrusted her for 30 mins. 15 mins left. Gave her a 4 mins massage on her back, shoulder and legs.

Really an enjoyable, happy bonking. Shiok ah !!
RTF Ya Ya (2047), 3rd bonking, on yesterday's evening.

First bonking was on 31 Mar 19, Sun.

Bonked her yesterday from 2056 to 2150 hrs. Net thrust her 37 mins.

When she just entered the room, she claimed to be very tired already being fucked by many samsters . So after my session ........ my apology to the last customer waiting for her after my session.

Gave her a good massage on legs and back and shoulders after the deed, lol.

Received her wechat message at 2352 hrs, yesterday's evening , with 3 words only : "累成狗", Ooops ........Lol

She still wanted me to fuck her in missionary with her legs closed ....ending up the same thing again : oozing out patches of cunt juices , lol.

She enjoyed missionary position (M) very much (legs closed/opened). I love to bonk her in M position because she hugged me very hard. I controlled my pace of thrusting. When i thrust harder, she would grab me harder and moaned authentically with loudness varied pending on the pace of thrusting. During the last 1 min plus of superfast, deep and rough thrustings, she moaned so loud that i had to french her to keep the moanings softer. She grabbed me very hard and raised her head up with her forehead pushing on my forehead and in heavy panting as in very high state ........i enjoyed so much in my Beast mode with her.

Spooning her, with and without her one leg raised, was my another favourire position with her.

During the entire session, she stuck out her tongue a number of times for me to suck during the vigorous thrustings ........ (Note : she is super selective in frenching)

I enjoyed bonking this pretty, slim lass, with a straightforward character and with cute and passionate expressions in horny mode when in high state. There was an occasion , during the 2nd bonking, when we both broke into laughter when she was acting to be horny and broke the momentum of thrusting , hahahaha,
so fun & shiok.

I like her present temperament hefore she became more commercialized in the near future. She said she felt in ease and enjoyable when with me. True or not, i dont care, as what Bro Joker said before, just enjoyed the session.....
Old 04-04-2019, 07:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
RTF Ya Ya (2047), 3rd bonking, on yesterday's evening.

First bonking was on 31 Mar 19, Sun.

Bonked her yesterday from 2056 to 2150 hrs. Net thrust her 37 mins.

When she just entered the room, she claimed to be very tired already being fucked by many samsters . So after my session ........ my apology to the last customer waiting for her after my session.

Gave her a good massage on legs and back and shoulders after the deed, lol.

Received her wechat message at 2352 hrs, yesterday's evening , with 3 words only : "累成狗", Ooops ........Lol

She still wanted me to fuck her in missionary with her legs closed ....ending up the same thing again : oozing out patches of cunt juices , lol.

She enjoyed missionary position (M) very much (legs closed/opened). I love to bonk her in M position because she hugged me very hard. I controlled my pace of thrusting. When i thrust harder, she would grab me harder and moaned authentically with loudness varied pending on the pace of thrusting. During the last 1 min plus of superfast, deep and rough thrustings, she moaned so loud that i had to french her to keep the moanings softer. She grabbed me very hard and raised her head up with her forehead pushing on my forehead and in heavy panting as in very high state ........i enjoyed so much in my Beast mode with her.

Spooning her, with and without her one leg raised, was my another favourire position with her.

During the entire session, she stuck out her tongue a number of times for me to suck during the vigorous thrustings ........ (Note : she is super selective in frenching)

I enjoyed bonking this pretty, slim lass, with a straightforward character and with cute and passionate expressions in horny mode when in high state. There was an occasion , during the 2nd bonking, when we both broke into laughter when she was acting to be horny and broke the momentum of thrusting , hahahaha,
so fun & shiok.

I like her present temperament hefore she became more commercialized in the near future. She said she felt in ease and enjoyable when with me. True or not, i dont care, as what Bro Joker said before, just enjoyed the session.....
When a man and women enjoy sex the heavens open up.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 04-04-2019, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 9
Happypudding deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried yaya 2047 after seeing bro apo and bro dpower's recommendation.

Looks: 8/10 The cutish kind of chio. Wont think that she's a whore if you saw her on the streets. I would say among the top 5 pretty WL for me atm.

Body: 7/10. Thin, tight with smooth milky skin. But small boobs. Skip for big boobs lovers.

Attitude: 10/10 Friendly, bubbly and eager to please. Break ice easily.

Frenching: 9/10 She is the kind who is not afraid of having her tongue inside your mouth but will resist if you try to put your tongue in hers.

Catbath/AR: -/10 Did not provide on her own, I also never request. Will request on my RTF.

Bbbj: 6/10 Short. Need to learn to use her tongue and saliva more. Occasional teething.

Painting: 9/10. Willing to let you lick her pussy as much as you want. Gets very wet if you do it right.

Fj: 7/10 Poor rider. No stamina. But naturally wet no need lube. Accomodating to any position that dont requires her to move much. Not sure if lazy or tired already. Tried her late.

Overall 8/10. Will rtf. I wanted to try her ever since i first saw her after a session with her housemate but she always busy. Then saw positive recommendation from 2 bros, decided to Q. Worth the wait. Am surprised how busy she is despite the lack of FRs on her.
Old 04-04-2019, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

1606 Shan Shan

Fast hang fast leh bonked Shan Shan this week after top 5 recommendation from bro general unfit:

20ish yr old fair, pretty babe from Guangdong, curvy long hair in 1.6ish m slim with slight love handles due to put on abit weight recently , with natural B boobs, shower only basic wash up with no services, on bed some catbath no AR, flipped over and bj was brilliantly executed, suck cock and stroking of shaft in opposite direction with occasional deep throat, damn steamed, buay tahan quickly capped and she cowgal me, pussy tight, warm and moist, bent down DFK me, loads of GFE, changed to lotus and continued DFK her while lifting her body to maximize thrust. Thereafter laid her down on missionary and pumped her with deep strokes at edge of bed, anchoring deep and allowing her grind herself to climax, she cummed once, continued awhile more with faster strokes she moaned loudly. Mounted her on doggie and started ramming away alternating with fast and slow strokes, wow feels even tighter, and ended with explosive climax together. She was damn wet.

Thanks bro general unfit for the solid recommendation! Another gem in my top 5 list.
While there, saw May and another pretty gal (my type of cai) whom I shall be selfish for once and reveal after I had tried her.
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪

Last edited by MrBigBadBird; 04-04-2019 at 06:57 PM.
Old 04-04-2019, 06:56 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
1606 Shan Shan

Fast hang fast leh bonked Shan Shan this week after top 5 recommendation from bro general unfit:

20ish yr old fair, pretty babe from Guangdong, curvy long hair in 1.6ish m slim with slight love handles due to put on abit weight recently , with natural B boobs, shower only basic wash up with no services, on bed some catbath no AR, flipped over and bj was brilliantly executed
She is my goddess

Without make up pretty girl
Old 04-04-2019, 07:12 PM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
She is my goddess

Without make up pretty girl
Elegant beauty but v notti with loads of GFE
After the deed, kept asking my which position my ”死穴”

😅
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 04-04-2019, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quote:

😅
her pussy so warm so wet so slippery plus super GFE frenching
Old 04-04-2019, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
her pussy so warm so wet so slippery plus super GFE frenching
Yeah
Very GFE.
After the deed, I laid face up; she leaned sideways against me while hooking her arm around my arm and pecking my face

Sheer bliss

😉
Old 04-04-2019, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quote:

😅
Wow ....Bro, is this Shan Shan the same WL at 1606 last August ? If she is the same person, she has evolved tremendously
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1