The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 06-06-2018, 12:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Pinkyyli69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stimsia View Post
Anqi

Look 7/10
Body 7/10 quite tall
Bj 7/10
Fj 6/10

Not even lip kiss.... no painter work as well
From this FR and also after talking with some bros, seems like the general consensus on girls from this house 2036 is no kissing no painting.
Old 06-06-2018, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
paintingfan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
So based on your comments, you implying that SG chiongster are less afraid and more daring compared to those in PRC?
Lemme clarify this.
WL get more respect and are overall treated better than in China. Even upclass and the biggest cities like Beijing and Shanghai.
If u are WL in china, u have to obey and most (not all) cheongsters are very demanding.
I know this cos i have on good therms with a few OKT "sisters" in different parts of china.
Juz let u guys have a few samples of what can get from China, Chengdu. These WLs range from 1000 rmb to 3000 rmb per hour.
But careful of kc trap. They are good at it.
and the photos shared are the ones i visited and seen them in person before. In china, if u get GFE, heihei u in for trouble.

Old 06-06-2018, 12:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Yep. What surprises me is that the prettiest newbies have no FR here

but i guess no need, as they are busy every day got people waiting.
Alot of people will just enjoy them quickly

Rather than sharing cos they don’t want to have Long Q

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
Yup ever experienced before - worked two days then stopped liao! Luckily got her two days in row n got good chemistry. Till today maintained contact for visit during trips up north
Sometimes Lady Luck might be with you
Old 06-06-2018, 01:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 7
Samurai69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Standard of beauty is up to individual. Old ppl like me will put chemistry and service as priority. Due to financial and physical constraint, this ex-cc activities can only happen once a week, so if found one click to me, will tend to stick to it. My this one average look, no boob, short, no AR, so i leave the angpai and best one to the rest of u. 😎
Old 06-06-2018, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 985 / Power: 22
steamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to behold

Hi guys

Any fr on ai mei 1431?

Thanks
Old 06-06-2018, 09:10 PM
Samster

Ok, i could not tahan already. Bro Maxx priest has given me recommendation. Damn hot day today and still i endured the heat and went into L1654a today.
5 WLs available. Though Bro maxx priest recommended Xiao Yu, she looked kinda tired today and not very energetic. So i din wanna impose on her. However, i saw Mimi and asked for her instead.

WL Name - MiMi
Looks - pretty, got the CFM look and big eyes that really sets hooks in your heart.
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Age - 25 years young (According to her)
Height - Approx. 1.58m (w/o heels)
Tits size - Natural D cups w/pale pink nips and very small aerola
Body Built - Petite and a bit bah bah kind. But overall, din strike me as fat.
Home Base - L1654A
Misc Info - She said she here a month, initially i believed, but after the session, i seriously doubt. Also her cave a bit special, no clit so can only tickle the vulva.

Led me into rm and some small talk. I was drinking a coke and smoking cos really hot day and wanna cool off a bit more. She is really a pleasant lady.
She proceeded to strip me to my underwear then looked me up and down like weighing a piece of meat. I was like "wah lau, now i am the duck you ready to eat. " That set her giggling. She has that sweet sweet voice that can really touch your heartstrings.

After hanging my clothes and coming to me, she began frenching me and teasing my nips and didi. She has really big natural boobs. Natural twin peaks, perky and well formed. Two thumbs up natural.Got me hard fast. Led me to the shower and while showering, started to roam me and rubba me with her boobs. While in the shower, she bbbj me a bit and wow she does it well. I almost lost it that moment. Seeing my reaction she stopped and told me to hold on, not now ok.
Out of the shower, dried up and set me on the bed. She began to roam me and lick me all over, likewise i was doing the same. Frenching like no tmr, i started to paint her. Saw no clit so stimulated her vulva instead. immediately she rolled over like a little dog and sprad her legs wide for me to have more access. She is really very horny and every move she makes with her body tells you so. She really seriously enjoys sex.

Few mins into this, she starts toward my didi and want to cap me. I moved away, not so soon man, then DATY her fast and furious. She really rolling her eyes and panting and begging to be penetrated.

Cannot tahan anymore, she turn on me and bbbj me again, this time, making me rock hard and sensitive. She capped me with the CDs i brought and i was like "wait wait not now leh" she just told me "我等不及了 要疯了“.

Then she inserted me into her cave. Her cowgirl is not the normal kind. In GL, most are very mechanical and bouncing on you. Well, does not apply here.
Mimi has this slide in extremely deep, just short of her crevix she will grind you front and back extremely hard, really stretching my didi to the limit. After this, she will do it circular and you can feel all parts of her cave in all intimacy.

I cannot describe but it really feels out of this world. This is really THE BEST cowgirl i have experienced in my life.

My turn to take over and i moved into missionary. Then spooning. I then make her turn over with me on top but doggy, she closed her legs and presented her perky butt to me and lemme penetrate. This angle u can really go deep. She really enjoys this position and was really panting hard.

Then move to doggy and back to missionary. She kept stimulating my nips all this while. I can tell u, this lady is a bomb, can take extreme bonking and hard rams and she keeps asking for deeper and harder.

I finished off as i cannot stand or resist anymore. She kept commenting, really long really strong. Seriously, i only felt her climax twice. She really is a powerful one. I will definately RTF her. this is a really seriously good bonker and i dun see many here in GL. Gave her 50 as tip she really worked hard for this.
Thanks bro Maxx Priest for recommending this house. One of the best bonks and added to my list of regs already.

Last edited by paintingfan; 06-06-2018 at 10:21 PM.
Old 06-06-2018, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 9
Edward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to all

“Do not judge a book by its cover.” A bro recommended Yi Na of 1425 to me “but her body and services are good.” She may not be a pretty girl as compared to her house mates An Qi and Qiao An. After having a steamy session with her, I am convinced.

Yi Na is from Chongqing about 24 years old. A busty 1.58m girl with B+ or C- cup and a little bit plump. She is friendly and smiles a lot with Sophia Loren lips.

Her massage and catbath were unique starting with traditional massage aided by a pair of natural bouncy boobs. Then she applied lotion, licked and sucked like a power pump with noise as well.

She did not offer AR and I did not request for it.

After turning over, she licked my ears, neck, nipples and didi. Her BBBJ was powerful and I had to ask her to slow down. She also enjoyed painting.

We engaged in frenching almost non-stop except when we were engaged in cowgirl and doggie positions. Love making could be violent at times and I had to check whether the condom broke twice. She enjoyed hard pumping.

She was friendly and smiled often. Small talks were easy.

I thanked my bro for a good recommendation. RTF is for sure.

Last edited by Edward1; 07-06-2018 at 12:14 AM.
Old 06-06-2018, 10:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold

Thks to Bros for the FRs

Last Sun watched movie Star War Solo. Felt that the actress Emilia Clarke remined me of retired Fei Fei from 1669. Cannot forget the steamy sex with Fei Fei ......Thinking of her throughout the movie.Any Bros aware of Emilia Clarke's lookalike kindly introduce.

Promised a newbie of 16W04 Xing Xing ( already chit chat on Wechat) that will bonk her soon for the 1st time. Started work on 3rd week of May 2018, from Hu Nam, double eye-lid with long hair, slim figure. Stands at 1.60 without heel, weighs at 48 kg. She is pretty to me. Hereby introduce to Bros.
Old 06-06-2018, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Thks to Bros for the FRs

Last Sun watched movie Star War Solo. Felt that the actress Emilia Clarke remined me of retired Fei Fei from 1669. Cannot forget the steamy sex with Fei Fei ......Thinking of her throughout the movie.Any Bros aware of Emilia Clarke's lookalike kindly introduce.

Promised a newbie of 16W04 Xing Xing ( already chit chat on Wechat) that will bonk her soon for the 1st time. Started work on 3rd week of May 2018, from Hu Nam, double eye-lid with long hair, slim figure. Stands at 1.60 without heel, weighs at 48 kg. She is pretty to me. Hereby introduce to Bros.
bro 16W04? where ah?
Old 06-06-2018, 11:29 PM
Samster

DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintingfan View Post
bro 16W04? where ah?
Bro, opposite to 1658a/ 1654a is 16W15. The opposite to 16W15 is 16W02 and its neighbour is 16W04, knn, lol
Old 06-06-2018, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, opposite to 1658a/ 1654a is 16W15. The opposite to 16W15 is 16W02 and its neighbour is 16W04, knn, lol
ICIC sry, newb mah. dun knn me leh
We her to kwl lo
Old 06-06-2018, 11:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
ICIC sry, newb mah. dun knn me leh
We her to kwl lo
You are both 2018 “newbies”
Old 06-06-2018, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
You are both 2018 “newbies”
Lao Chiao dun tua Xin jiao leh
Remember we bird only, no need to use hammer ok.
Old 06-06-2018, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thks to Bros for the FRs

Bro, find the uncensored version of Game of Thrones season 1. She is totally nude and a lot of nude scenes. Khalessi rox.
Old 07-06-2018, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, find the uncensored version of Game of Thrones season 1. She is totally nude and a lot of nude scenes. Khalessi rox.
Yes, i love those nude scenes presented in an elegant manner, hahaha, thks Bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1