The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 24-04-2012, 03:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 13
tlee118 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Clones in Action!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Thats right bruddar! I thought what these clones are doing is rather unfair to Bao Bao. Although I only upped her once because there are so many younger and more well-endowed cai around, I personally find her service-oriented de!
Honourable Bro Alejandro88, I have the misfortune being named a clone by your highness. May I be granted an audience to exonerate myself, your lordship?

In the first place, may I humbly state that I do not have any association with the others who were similarly accorded the honour. I also do not have any formal or implied collaboration with any of them. I may have to plead my guilt on my spontaneous response to a thread in the Forum based on my personal liaison with a working lady named Bab Bao. As your lordship may appreciate that I was displeased with the service so rendered, I voiced my humble opinon without any premedition, solicitation or based on learned advice of any senior member in the tread.

A thousand apologies if I have offended you. May I rest my case.
Old 24-04-2012, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Clones in Action! - Touche & Hearsay

Oh yes now cum to think abt it...apart fm touche...there is the matter of hearsay which i think was frowned upon in another thread...wif mutterings of warning n blowing smoke...perhaps wat is good for the goose sld likewise be good for the gander eh?!

Touche away

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex8888 View Post
Hi bro Alejandro88, you may wish to read you own FR on Bao Bao,

http://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=7306&page=383

Old 24-04-2012, 04:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlee118 View Post
Honourable Bro Alejandro88, I have the misfortune being named a clone by your highness. May I be granted an audience to exonerate myself, your lordship?

Bruddar, whether you are a clone or not, you yourself know better lah. Don't worry wor, you can post and/or comment whatever you want as this is a public forum de so long your conscience is clear and you are not breaking ppl rice-bowl unnecessarily. Dun forget there may be a thing called Karma de!

You did not exactly offended me as I am no fan to Bao Bao wor! But I find it kinda strange all of a sudden so many newbies surfaced to "bomb" Bao Bao. I dun see a familar or snr samster say something negative on her. I felt like you guys intentionally joined this forum to attack her!

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.

Last edited by Alejandro88; 24-04-2012 at 04:36 PM.
Old 24-04-2012, 04:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 13
vk33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlee118 View Post

In the first place, may I humbly state that I do not have any association with the others who were similarly accorded the honour. I also do not have any formal or implied collaboration with any of them. I may have to plead my guilt on my spontaneous response to a thread in the Forum based on my personal liaison with a working lady named Bab Bao. As your lordship may appreciate that I was displeased with the service so rendered, I voiced my humble opinon without any premedition, solicitation or based on learned advice of any senior member in the tread.

Hi learned bro, very expressed, I give you my full support!
Old 24-04-2012, 05:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 13
tlee118 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bruddar, whether you are a clone or not, you yourself know better lah. Don't worry wor, you can post and/or comment whatever you want as this is a public forum de so long your conscience is clear and you are not breaking ppl rice-bowl unnecessarily. Dun forget there may be a thing called Karma de!

You did not exactly offended me as I am no fan to Bao Bao wor! But I find it kinda strange all of a sudden so many newbies surfaced to "bomb" Bao Bao. I dun see a familar or snr samster say something negative on her. I felt like you guys intentionally joined this forum to attack her!
Honourable Bro Alejando88, I read your revised posting and I am confused that whether you have accepted my explanation and apologies. I wish to state again that I acted on my own and had no part with others. I hope that you will let my case rest.
Old 24-04-2012, 06:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 14
Eagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
My Bentley is a mini model on my dashboard how to drive leh...

Or you want my kid play one...battery operated beri good n no Coe erp !
Like that how I get Amy since she is petrol head?
Old 24-04-2012, 06:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagles View Post
Like that how I get Amy since she is petrol head?
Ha Ha...my mini model of Mulsanne is bought from Wearnes Automotive...Original lah!
Old 24-04-2012, 06:25 PM
Samster

Eagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Ha Ha...my mini model of Mulsanne is bought from Wearnes Automotive...Original lah!
Wah lao...will she understand or not? Already you and RS5 blocking my way. Now no car some more. How?
Old 25-04-2012, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 13
peter388 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Enuff said and you guys judge for yourself! The below fellows words cannot be trusted and highly questionable!!!!

Sgoh18, vincent8, victorlee123, Peter388, martin8, alex8888, woooooo, tlee88, frank88, and Erratic have the following things in common:

1) All likely are clones (maybe one is clone Master)
2) More than 95% of the contents of each and every post of theirs are nothing but condemning words against Bao Bao
3) Joined recently and no rep points (other than basic starting rep points of 20 or below)
4) No proven track record as a contributor of SBF
5) All suddenly surface together to "bomb" Bao Bao only!

Hi bro Alejandro88, it is unfortunate that I have been pinpointed by you as a member of the clones. I will defend myself by presenting the facts.

First, I act independently of the others named by you. I don't know them personally or have any contact with them except through the postings of the Forum. But we only have a thing in common that we have patronized Bao Bao at different times. I can't deny that there could a chain reaction in the sense that one posting may lead to a response by other bros. It is not a concerted effort. Some of the brothers may have unpleasnt experience with her or not satisfied with her services. I can't speak for the others but I can only say that her service is not up to my expectation. The feedback comes naturally from the heart.

Second, I have followed the Forum for at least five years and only registered myself in March 2012 after reading some postings of Bao Bao so that I could make some contribution which may worth only 2 cents. Since my registration, I have put up 16 postings and only 3 of them are related to this wl. It is definitely not what you claimed that a 95% rate for her.

Third, as a junior member with only 16 contributions, how could I earn points quickly? I believe quality is also important.

Fourth, I wrote postings on several areas other than Bao Bao and you could verify it easily.

Fifth, I chip in whenever I could make some contribution and it is spantaneous (a word I borrowed from learned bro tlee118) and it is not preplanned.

I find your allegation sweeping and sensational. If you care to read some of the bro's postings, you find detailed FR and I don't think it could be easily fabricated. Meanwhile, I also noted a senior member unfit also chipped in our discussion. He has a reputation of 1,867 points with 2,205 postings and power 10 and as a member since March 2003 as compared to yorself 175 points on 2,553 postings and power 2 since September 2010. Do you dispute on the facts?

I could only speak for myself that I don't clone with others and I can't speak on behalf of other "accuseds". I hope they will come forward to speak out at a suitable time.

Last edited by peter388; 25-04-2012 at 12:19 AM. Reason: add in one word
Old 25-04-2012, 12:28 AM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wah lao...will she understand or not? Already you and RS5 blocking my way. Now no car some more. How?
Bo Pian Liao lor...Phantom and Ghost you also dun wan mah...hee hee
Old 25-04-2012, 03:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter388 View Post
Hi bro Alejandro88, it is unfortunate that I have been pinpointed by you as a member of the clones. I will defend myself by presenting the facts.

First, I act independently of the others named by you. I don't know them personally or have any contact with them except through the postings of the Forum. But we only have a thing in common that we have patronized Bao Bao at different times. I can't deny that there could a chain reaction in the sense that one posting may lead to a response by other bros. It is not a concerted effort. Some of the brothers may have unpleasnt experience with her or not satisfied with her services. I can't speak for the others but I can only say that her service is not up to my expectation. The feedback comes naturally from the heart.

Second, I have followed the Forum for at least five years and only registered myself in March 2012 after reading some postings of Bao Bao so that I could make some contribution which may worth only 2 cents. Since my registration, I have put up 16 postings and only 3 of them are related to this wl. It is definitely not what you claimed that a 95% rate for her.

Third, as a junior member with only 16 contributions, how could I earn points quickly? I believe quality is also important.

Fourth, I wrote postings on several areas other than Bao Bao and you could verify it easily.

Fifth, I chip in whenever I could make some contribution and it is spantaneous (a word I borrowed from learned bro tlee118) and it is not preplanned.

I find your allegation sweeping and sensational. If you care to read some of the bro's postings, you find detailed FR and I don't think it could be easily fabricated. Meanwhile, I also noted a senior member unfit also chipped in our discussion. He has a reputation of 1,867 points with 2,205 postings and power 10 and as a member since March 2003 as compared to yorself 175 points on 2,553 postings and power 2 since September 2010. Do you dispute on the facts?

I could only speak for myself that I don't clone with others and I can't speak on behalf of other "accuseds". I hope they will come forward to speak out at a suitable time.
I concur that you should have the right to speak your mind. Good for you! Up your points to make sure you are credible so that others cannot call you a clone.
Old 25-04-2012, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bo Pian Liao lor...Phantom and Ghost you also dun wan mah...hee hee
Die lah like that. Maybe have to admit defeat to you and RS5 for Amy's affections
Old 25-04-2012, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Die lah like that. Maybe have to admit defeat to you and RS5 for Amy's affections
Dun lik dat bro...we share share can...3P with Goddess lor...hee hee

Together we take RS5 down...
Old 25-04-2012, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 13
peter388 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
I concur that you should have the right to speak your mind. Good for you! Up your points to make sure you are credible so that others cannot call you a clone.
Bro Nato17, thank you very much for your encouragement especially coming from a senior and respected member. I will continue to contribute in a humble and small way to the Forum. I would assure you that there will be no personal agenda or malice in the postings.
Old 25-04-2012, 01:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 13
alex8888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter388 View Post

Hi bros, thank you bros itlee118 for replying so eloquently and bro peter388 for being factual and convincing. I cannot add in any more point except that I want to make clear it that I am not a clone or a member of clones. Thanks again bros.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1