The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-03-2019, 12:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 7
PowerTransit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: affair with a married woman

very nice story ts, hoping to read more.
Old 21-03-2019, 12:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
buisong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jolly good story, thanks!
Old 22-03-2019, 06:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, keep on sharing TS.
Old 22-03-2019, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 12
jien1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjien1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Interesting
Old 22-03-2019, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

please share more updates ts, it's really nice story.
Old 23-03-2019, 07:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

really like your story ts! hoping for more juicy updates.
Old 23-03-2019, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 17
Vanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find better

TS is just another cliff hanger
Old 23-03-2019, 01:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 6
washer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

this is a nice story, hope TS will give more updates soon.
Old 23-03-2019, 03:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
idioliticfool deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good story, camping here for more.
Old 23-03-2019, 03:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
UOBteller deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A fan of your story TS, it's a very nice read. Share more soon please.
Old 23-03-2019, 08:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 12
jonsnow deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Days and weeks passed and wwe talked about work stuff... how hard her work is as a manager and i also share the same about what i do. Almost everyday we’d start with “good morning” and ends with “see you tomorrow”.

Then one saturday morning i tested the water… how she’ll respond talking about private stuff, specifically sex. To my surprise, she reciprocated although a bit shy. Things got heated up after a few exchanges. That day, i learned that even when she’s already married, she still masturbates to satisfy her self. I didnt really asked why. Im just glad to know something too personal about her. Since that day, we flirted with each other during working hours. Nothing much happenned. All in chat. She also mentined that her husband hasn’t really satisfied her. Everytime they do it, they just don’t finish. The evil in me also tried to comfort her. Telling her she’s missing all the things she should have experienced and that she doesn’t deserve this.

By this time, she already knew i liked her and that im just glad that we chat. Wont do anything about it cause she’s married. Then i told her that i dreamnt about her few nights back. I tried to tease her about that dream, telling her its not right to dream such thing. I was trying to throw a bait at her, checking if she’d beg me to narrate the details about my dream. I tried to refuse in the exchanges, making her beg more. Then i told her about my dream.

I told her my dream was about me and her. We had sex, but the foreplay was good. She begged to narrate how it started in my dream. I told her we were in a hotel room, i approached her from behind and hugged her tight... kissed her ears down to her neck. Then slowly wapped my hands on her breast. After that, i slowly removed her top, made her turn around to face me as we kissed. Then i went down on her and gently sucked her nipples. All this, she kept replying to my messages with “then?” Or “what’s next?” This made her hungry for more details. I narrated all of it, adding more specific details to make her arouse and ask for more. Eventually, ive narrated up to the point where i put my hard cock inside her and we came together.

At some point of my narration, she said she had enough. She cant take it any longer. She excused herself and told me she’ll reply later on. She needed a few minutes. I asked where she’s going. She said shes wet and wanted to masturbate. She got horny about my dream. By that time, i knew i got her already.
Old 23-03-2019, 09:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 18
andythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud of

Thanks for sharing bro
Old 24-03-2019, 06:37 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

really enjoy your story ts... it's a nice read... share more soon please...
Old 24-03-2019, 11:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonsnow View Post
Days and weeks passed and wwe talked about work stuff... how hard her work is as a manager and i also share the same about what i do. Almost everyday we’d start with “good morning” and ends with “see you tomorrow”.

Then one saturday morning i tested the water… how she’ll respond talking about private stuff, specifically sex. To my surprise, she reciprocated although a bit shy. Things got heated up after a few exchanges. That day, i learned that even when she’s already married, she still masturbates to satisfy her self. I didnt really asked why. Im just glad to know something too personal about her. Since that day, we flirted with each other during working hours. Nothing much happenned. All in chat. She also mentined that her husband hasn’t really satisfied her. Everytime they do it, they just don’t finish. The evil in me also tried to comfort her. Telling her she’s missing all the things she should have experienced and that she doesn’t deserve this.

By this time, she already knew i liked her and that im just glad that we chat. Wont do anything about it cause she’s married. Then i told her that i dreamnt about her few nights back. I tried to tease her about that dream, telling her its not right to dream such thing. I was trying to throw a bait at her, checking if she’d beg me to narrate the details about my dream. I tried to refuse in the exchanges, making her beg more. Then i told her about my dream.

I told her my dream was about me and her. We had sex, but the foreplay was good. She begged to narrate how it started in my dream. I told her we were in a hotel room, i approached her from behind and hugged her tight... kissed her ears down to her neck. Then slowly wapped my hands on her breast. After that, i slowly removed her top, made her turn around to face me as we kissed. Then i went down on her and gently sucked her nipples. All this, she kept replying to my messages with “then?” Or “what’s next?” This made her hungry for more details. I narrated all of it, adding more specific details to make her arouse and ask for more. Eventually, ive narrated up to the point where i put my hard cock inside her and we came together.

At some point of my narration, she said she had enough. She cant take it any longer. She excused herself and told me she’ll reply later on. She needed a few minutes. I asked where she’s going. She said shes wet and wanted to masturbate. She got horny about my dream. By that time, i knew i got her already.
another notti married girl spotted !...story getting sexciting now !! ...come in to give TS support & encouragement

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 26-03-2019, 07:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

love this story! sure hoping there will be much more.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1