The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff

Notices

Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections. 

Sam's Private Picture Forum - so much pussy juice! Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. SIX years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. Join Now!

User Tag List

Old 12-03-2019, 11:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1190 / Power: 11
Klick has much to be proud ofKlick has much to be proud ofKlick has much to be proud ofKlick has much to be proud ofKlick has much to be proud ofKlick has much to be proud ofKlick has much to be proud ofKlick has much to be proud ofKlick has much to be proud of
Forum is becoming intermitnent

Anyone from the admin can comment on this?

It seem for the past few days everyday around 10pm - 11.45pm the forum becomes intermittent and the cloudflare says the host is down

First thought it was my computer or browser but after trying on 2 different comps on different browsers and different isp the problem still seems the same

Other times of the day it seems fine though

Also anyone facing this issue too?
Old 12-03-2019, 11:59 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4681 / Power: 0
suspend2 has a reputation beyond reputesuspend2 has a reputation beyond reputesuspend2 has a reputation beyond reputesuspend2 has a reputation beyond reputesuspend2 has a reputation beyond reputesuspend2 has a reputation beyond reputesuspend2 has a reputation beyond reputesuspend2 has a reputation beyond reputesuspend2 has a reputation beyond reputesuspend2 has a reputation beyond reputesuspend2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Forum is becoming intermitnent

I also have a slow forum but I assume my connection to blame.

15 - 20 min ago I see cloud flare sammyboy host down error.

Upload picture using load pics also cannot.

Old 13-03-2019, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 12
AllInObama is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAllInObama is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pattypalma View Post
15 - 20 min ago I see cloud flare sammyboy host down error.
Same thing happen to me also, its not your connection, i also got the same error for cloudflare saying something hogging the server resources

Its been happening since saturday always at the night time from 10pm - 12pm only after that its okay
Old 13-03-2019, 02:46 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

It will be fixed. I am committed to providing a reliable and trouble free forum for all to enjoy.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 13-03-2019, 03:24 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4681 / Power: 0
suspend2 has a reputation beyond reputesuspend2 has a reputation beyond reputesuspend2 has a reputation beyond reputesuspend2 has a reputation beyond reputesuspend2 has a reputation beyond reputesuspend2 has a reputation beyond reputesuspend2 has a reputation beyond reputesuspend2 has a reputation beyond reputesuspend2 has a reputation beyond reputesuspend2 has a reputation beyond reputesuspend2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
It will be fixed. I am committed to providing a reliable and trouble free forum for all to enjoy.
Can get Naomi Wu to fix for u...

Old 13-03-2019, 11:57 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Testing image upload.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 13-03-2019, 11:58 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Old 13-03-2019, 02:36 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Yummy

Old 13-03-2019, 03:58 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Testing again and again...

Old 13-03-2019, 04:00 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Testing another image

Old 14-03-2019, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 13
KiatWee is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKiatWee is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKiatWee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Problem occurred again today when i was trying to post on the forum and seems to have difficulty to connect to from 11.05 pm - 12.15 am

The following error was displayed by cloudflare

{
Error 522 - Connection timed out

An Error 522 means that the request was able to connect to your web server, but that the request didn't finish. The most likely cause is that something on your server is hogging resources.
}

But it seems this error that most of us are getting seems to only occur during a specific timing

The problem seems to be ongoing for close to a week already
Old 14-03-2019, 08:12 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

The server is bigger and more powerful than the old one so it could be LAN bandwidth issue. I'll get the host to see where the bottleneck is and solve the problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiatWee View Post
Problem occurred again today when i was trying to post on the forum and seems to have difficulty to connect to from 11.05 pm - 12.15 am

The following error was displayed by cloudflare

{
Error 522 - Connection timed out

An Error 522 means that the request was able to connect to your web server, but that the request didn't finish. The most likely cause is that something on your server is hogging resources.
}

But it seems this error that most of us are getting seems to only occur during a specific timing

The problem seems to be ongoing for close to a week already

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1