The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-10-2015, 03:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6042 / Power: 11
SibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond repute
Talking SibueyJialat! - All welcome to share jialat happenings

SibueyJialat!

I started this thread to discuss what is the jialat events that happened to you!

Please share and try to keep the thread going with all the strange jialat happenings. Try to keep to sex related as this is sex forum.

On your mark! Get set! Start!

Old 02-10-2015, 03:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
NoMoneyTalk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: SibueyJialat! - All welcome to share jialat happenings

There was once I was in GL having a fling. While we doing the deed, suddenly a knock on the hotel room door? I was shocked because hardly anything happened before. So my girl was also scared and worried because not sure what happened?

So we wore our clothes and open the door. Then nobody outside the door and we got angry. So no mood to continue and we just left.

I hope this is jialat happening in my opinion.
Old 02-10-2015, 03:30 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Ts,SibueyJialat!

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 02-10-2015, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1845 / Power: 16
boob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant future

Many umpteen years back in a health centre in golden mile complex (the one on the corner of the ground floor), one of the masseuse fell asleep while giving me a bj - with my cock still in her mouth! I had to prod her & gently slap her face. Her immediate reaction was to continue sucking, like a pacifier in her mouth. After a few seconds, she fell asleep again. Wah lau eh.....

Fed up & with a limp dick, I got up, showered & dressed. Left the room while she was still sound asleep. Does this count as sibueyJialat??!!??
Old 02-10-2015, 03:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
chickenchop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by boob_man View Post
Many umpteen years back in a health centre in golden mile complex (the one on the corner of the ground floor), one of the masseuse fell asleep while giving me a bj - with my cock still in her mouth! I had to prod her & gently slap her face. Her immediate reaction was to continue sucking, like a pacifier in her mouth. After a few seconds, she fell asleep again. Wah lau eh.....

Fed up & with a limp dick, I got up, showered & dressed. Left the room while she was still sound asleep. Does this count as sibueyJialat??!!??
This is GanSibueyJialat
Old 02-10-2015, 04:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
iClone69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
Ts,SibueyJialat!
Why never ask for pics of neh neh and pussy?
Old 02-10-2015, 04:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 870 / Power: 19
heartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to behold

Once I was fucking my FB at home in the afternoon when I suddenly heard my iron gate lock unlocking.. quickly hid my FB under the bed and act as though I was sleeping. Luckily her heels and bags are in the study room. Wife came back and I greeted her. She went into toilet and I quickly send my FB away.

Luckily also my FB is very understanding. But from then on. My place is a no no for my FB. Sibei jialat. .
Old 02-10-2015, 06:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 23
nuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud of

Many years ago, was fishing in IRC when it was still popular. Went out with a few girls but mostly nothing happened. SibueyJialat.
Old 02-10-2015, 10:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 11
LoveBoobies deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My gf always wants it all the time. I am too tired till sometimes kkj also cannot stand. Is this jia lat?
Old 02-10-2015, 11:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 9
CBKwhacker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tiagong got a particular JohnBass whacked his whole family everyday. Rly sibueyjialat got this kind of CBK. This kind of CBK must kena whacked
Old 03-10-2015, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3384 / Power: 12
hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute

LOL... u should have undressed her.... take some pics of her etc.

Quote:
Many umpteen years back in a health centre in golden mile complex (the one on the corner of the ground floor), one of the masseuse fell asleep while giving me a bj - with my cock still in her mouth!...
Old 03-10-2015, 12:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
mongkokgao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

walao this is really sibueyjialat !!!!!
Old 03-10-2015, 08:47 AM
Samster

SibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoMoneyTalk View Post
There was once I was in GL having a fling. While we doing the deed, suddenly a knock on the hotel room door? I was shocked because hardly anything happened before. So my girl was also scared and worried because not sure what happened?

So we wore our clothes and open the door. Then nobody outside the door and we got angry. So no mood to continue and we just left.

I hope this is jialat happening in my opinion.
Bro, thanks for the jialat post!
Old 03-10-2015, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
Ts,SibueyJialat!
Bro, thanks for the jialat support!
Old 03-10-2015, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quote:

Bro, thanks for the jialat post and sharing!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1