The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 23-03-2019, 11:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuajl1 View Post
Hi all! Decided to rush this because I know a lot of people are curious...I usually have a habit of lurking and trying out girls that aren't too established or new, since you do get a lot of shenanigans with potential APs like inconsistency, getting unfavourable slots, or dealing with watered down services, and etc.. Today, I was just scrolling thru the usual websites and Momo here caught my eye. Did my usual checks online and I believed that she was someone worth trying, hence decided to book a slot with her.

The booking process itself was tedious, easily one of the hardest in my ML journey so far. Even though I managed to confirm a slot hours before, I only had the proper address 10 minutes before the agreed time (I was tempted just to fly aeroplane). One could imagine the doubts and thoughts that the amount of time that I might have wasted, and here was I just roaming around the area (This was just based on what was on the ad) for a good 15 minutes. With a substantial amount of self-doubt and confirmation and an apology from Momo herself, made my way to an apartment way out of the central area. People coming by train might have a bit of issue coming down while parking seems quite limited for those who drive.

Looks
I opened the door, and I could recognise that it was her.(Thank goodness!) Quite identical to the photos, though I would pick the 5th and 6th photos on her SLG ad if I have to do so. Physique wise, she is skinny, but not to the extent of a proper fitness model.(Her favourite pastime is to sleep XD) Additionally, she doesn't have a bust to speak of as well (A-cup at best with nice nipples), and she has a tattoo near her back. Was wearing a lovely blue dress that fit her well. What I was more intrigued by was the vibe that she gave, as it was different from what I was expecting. The session later confirmed my suspicions...

Serivce
Rather than the "Lian" or "Experienced" vibe that her photos gave, the way Momo was servicing was more timid, like a GFE. (And I am not that scary hor, just a BFG here). I had doubts for a while on whether she was faking it, but it seemed genuine at that point of time.

Once you evaluate from a GFE/green point of view, it was quite well done. Usually, I will just let things flow during the first session without asking much for a fair evaluation. For Momo, catbath and her BBBJ was good, and you can pretty much order whatever is on the menu ONLY. I have to say that she isn't trained at massage though. Most importantly, she was very customer-orientated and seemed very keen to improve as well. I gave her advice on how to handele her bookings better

Environment
The apartment is shared with another lady, though I did not see her during the session. Shared bathroom, and it's quite small too, that the shower was done alone before and after the massage. It's new though, but I still wish she could get an apartment on her own.

TL;DR
Momo is someone very new to the scene. However, with her appearance, positive attitude and the services that she provides, she will appeal to a majority of bros here. 8/10
Her photos look really tempting! How is her roaming signal? Full nude as listed?
Old 23-03-2019, 11:24 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
Jomagleu is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleak View Post
Thinking of whether should try xiao qiu or momo from slg. Anyone got try both before?
Tried Xiao Qiu lately but not mono. As we have different expectations, I can only say if you like someone to talk with, Xiao Qiu is a good choice. My feel is other than good massage sensual is normal. But good massage most ML can provide too.

At 110, I will go for equal love and equal massage.
Old 23-03-2019, 01:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 8
rikkimaru deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrikkimaru deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Judy - SLG
https://sglonelyguys.info/massage-judy/

Let me be the first to write Judy a review here

First time to our shores and she is a demure and sweet looking ML, and she looks better than photos. From the short time with her, I find she is smart and knows what to say appropriately, think through before she speaks, it’s not like non-stop chattering but is like having a nice thoughtful conversation with a smart girl.

Room was small and is a shared apartment with another ML from SLG, i didn’t get to see her nor i know who is she.
Both of them use the common toilet but not a big deal if you ask her to check if outside is clear, you would not like to see your old pal in such a place right?
Good thing about shared place is they have lower rental cost so more likely to stay longer - given the saturated ML market probably thus many offering BBBJ or CBJ now, can foresee the market will self regulate and MLs leaving due to the competitiveness.

Sensual and massage were decent, licking of nips was done, and services stated are on table, like she would ask if you would like to shower together for example. Or just tell her before hand for the stated service that you love.

Judy is an unpolished gem, go for her now for a new ML experience who is tall, pretty and have long beautiful smooth legs with decent service to match. And she have that malaysian girl look which is a whiff of freshness even though she’s from china too. She is still learning how we speak, sometimes may not catch our drift, so it is a very interesting time to confuse and teach her
Old 23-03-2019, 01:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 703 / Power: 9
easternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheong ah View Post
https://sglonelyguys.info/xiao-li-massage/

Anyone tried her? Hoping to hear some feedback.

Thanks
Bro, I tried the girl using this number and ad a couple months back, before she came on SLG, so couldn't post an MR. I don't know if I just got swapped out that day with another girl or what, but it was so bad that all I could do was laugh.

The place was in the higher odd-numbered lorongs, near to PL. The place was old, smoky and filthy. Shared with at least one other ML who was sitting in the kitchen eating as I had to pass through to get to the dirty mouldy bathroom.

Then there was the girl herself. The one in the ad looks decent, but the one I got was absolutely not her, not even close. And she was...how to put politely... not baby hippo or elephant. More like teenage hippo lol. Very very large, average looks at best. Should have fled when she opened the door, but didn't.

The massage was actually okay, and the hj wasn't terrible. Both were slightly above average I guess, but certainly not memorable. Anyway I just shot and fled, think I was out in half hour or less. There was no bj or even mention of it. GFE was close to zero.

Like I say, maybe the girl in the ad is really there and I just got handed someone else that day -- she's been here a few months now so presumably there's some legitimacy to her? Dunno. You might want to ask her before booking?

Just be very warned lol. Lesson learned for me.
Old 23-03-2019, 01:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
https://sglonelyguys.info/fiona-massage/
First time see such area, quite suprised.
But cant find any history on her.
There are other signs that should set your Spidey senses tingling other than the distance.

A picture shows her plastered in Okamotos , which means she is an FL from another stable making the crossover to SLG just to catch the ML craze here. Which means she's can probably be bonked for the same price, but here you're only getting a blow job. And also you'd probably be doing in HDB, which usually means rush jobs... Strike three, you're out.
Old 23-03-2019, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Tomorrow is her last working day here. Wonder what big-ticket item will generous dudes gift her?
Old 23-03-2019, 02:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by easternlights View Post
Bro, I tried the girl using this number and ad a couple months back, before she came on SLG, so couldn't post an MR. I don't know if I just got swapped out that day with another girl or what, but it was so bad that all I could do was laugh.

The place was in the higher odd-numbered lorongs, near to PL. The place was old, smoky and filthy. Shared with at least one other ML who was sitting in the kitchen eating as I had to pass through to get to the dirty mouldy bathroom.

Then there was the girl herself. The one in the ad looks decent, but the one I got was absolutely not her, not even close. And she was...how to put politely... not baby hippo or elephant. More like teenage hippo lol. Very very large, average looks at best. Should have fled when she opened the door, but didn't.

The massage was actually okay, and the hj wasn't terrible. Both were slightly above average I guess, but certainly not memorable. Anyway I just shot and fled, think I was out in half hour or less. There was no bj or even mention of it. GFE was close to zero.

Like I say, maybe the girl in the ad is really there and I just got handed someone else that day -- she's been here a few months now so presumably there's some legitimacy to her? Dunno. You might want to ask her before booking?

Just be very warned lol. Lesson learned for me.
My experience so far with the new younger $110x2 bbbj princesses versus the $100x2 massage milfs.

The younger bbbj princesses wins hands down!!! They are more sensuous, knows how to catbath, stroke a cock, and suck with passion and enthusiasm.

Strangely the milfs, with more years on this Earth should logically be more adept. But they are not. They catbath mechanically and tug , I mean roughly tug on my dick. Also when these $100 x 2 MLs put down bbbj or capped bj, they are only doing it because it is the norm in SLG. They don't or can't do it at all! Some put that stupid plastic sandwich bag on, and they don't know how to blow.

Yes, I have visited this Xiao Li. Unremarkable to say the least.

For me now, milfs are meant for fucking... They are better doing that.
Old 23-03-2019, 02:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Tomorrow is her last working day here. Wonder what big-ticket item will generous dudes gift her?
Aiyah buay sian meh still need to bring her up?

I'm guessing that someone's gonna book her for the entire day or something.

Anyway I've already had my fill and fun with her so wish her all the best in her future endeavours. If she ever decides to return some day I'll still book her for nostalgia's sake.

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 23-03-2019, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

MR for Xiao Qiu

Location: central, just relocated and stay alone, place is reasonably clean compare to most.

Look: 7.5/10 , resemble a combi of angela+yu er

Massage: 6/10, well we all know cannot expect much

Body: 7/10, nice perky boobs on her slim body, reacts well when tease

Sensual: 8.5/10, score well as some pointed out they are same jiangsu gang

Overall: 8/10, taking price vs qualities, pretty sure you will not be short-change. RTM is a yes.
Old 23-03-2019, 02:18 PM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Aiyah buay sian meh still need to bring her up?

I'm guessing that someone's gonna book her for the entire day or something.

Anyway I've already had my fill and fun with her so wish her all the best in her future endeavours. If she ever decides to return some day I'll still book her for nostalgia's sake.
TCSS mah wahaha

Nowadays the gals like not so good... might just take a break for now.
Old 23-03-2019, 02:32 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
TCSS mah wahaha

Nowadays the gals like not so good... might just take a break for now.
Maybe you’re right. Perhaps more could chip in on any interesting stuff they know about her.

Yeah I think my kkj needs a mini-break; been cheong-ing a lot in the past 2 weeks or so.

Old 23-03-2019, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Maybe you’re right. Perhaps more could chip in on any interesting stuff they know about her.

Yeah I think my kkj needs a mini-break; been cheong-ing a lot in the past 2 weeks or so.
Apple posted sexy pics on her WeChat for the first time, tempted to try sia.

By the way, you notice there're two less run down-looking shops in her area? I saw a couple of MLs who has promise, at least physical-wise.
Old 23-03-2019, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamme0099 View Post
Bro, u referring to the girl previously at Sophia and then RV? If so, must say I miss her too.
Nope she's not.

Any bros has tips on how to get over her?

Yesterday, I walked to the two condos where she used to work (both in the same area) Retracing the routes I took before and after the session.

Bittersweet experience...
Old 23-03-2019, 03:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 6
alceric deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyalceric deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sglonelyguys.info/cindy-massage/

Anyone tried her. Any reviews from bro here .
Old 23-03-2019, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Apple posted sexy pics on her WeChat for the first time, tempted to try sia.

By the way, you notice there're two less run down-looking shops in her area? I saw a couple of MLs who has promise, at least physical-wise.
Yup, whilst lamenting about money issues. No surprises there. My kkj also tempted to pay her another visit soon.

I didn't. Perhaps you wanna go on a reconnaissance and report back to me if you find anything interesting?

Anyway did you notice this ad?

https://sglonelyguys.info/li-li-fj/

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1