The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 13-03-2019, 07:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Some just choose to believe advertised MRs? And ignore the honest ones. It happens. Plenty of pinches of salt MRs on the website. Even ones of the AP.

Spas are always a no-no. Often no priority as there are plenty of customers visiting the shop. And you are one of the customers visiting witin that hour.

As for reporting, there are always those with that mentality.
I can understand why some bros still choose to take the "risk" with Spa. Coz the fact is quite a lot of SYTs and good looking ones operate in Spa. Plus for Spa, even if unlucky kena fly aeroplane, likelihood of an immediate substitute is high, so bros with URGENT release needs will get their fix.

But I too fall under the "No Spa for me" motto. I simply hate the idea of top up for this and that and the privacy simply cannot compare to that of a condo unit.
Old 13-03-2019, 07:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

I think Qing Chuan is easily the most underwhelming of the $120 category.

Summer is not gorgeous, but has boobs and service.

Even the slightly chunky Ying Tao has boobs and service.
Old 13-03-2019, 07:54 PM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
I can understand why some bros still choose to take the "risk" with Spa. Coz the fact is quite a lot of SYTs and good looking ones operate in Spa. Plus for Spa, even if unlucky kena fly aeroplane, likelihood of an immediate substitute is high, so bros with URGENT release needs will get their fix.

But I too fall under the "No Spa for me" motto. I simply hate the idea of top up for this and that and the privacy simply cannot compare to that of a condo unit.
Not to mention playability with the ML is very high once you become her regular.

You can play in the living room, kitchen, toilet etc
Old 13-03-2019, 07:55 PM
Samster

Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post

Look , body and demeanor cannot be compared with Aila but she has youth and vitality.
Imo you hit the nail with that statement on Qing Chuan. For my only visit to her, that was my key takeaway for the entire session. She just exudes youthfulness in her looks, demeanor and conversation.
Old 13-03-2019, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Not to mention playability with the ML is very high once you become her regular.

You can play in the living room, kitchen, toilet etc
More props and themes to utilize lol. Unfortunately the only ML i have encountered whom is that passionate is the RTC SYT princess Annie. The rest of the MLs, all activities remains strictly in the room only😂
Old 13-03-2019, 08:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1161 / Power: 12
tummybird has much to be proud oftummybird has much to be proud oftummybird has much to be proud oftummybird has much to be proud oftummybird has much to be proud oftummybird has much to be proud oftummybird has much to be proud oftummybird has much to be proud oftummybird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by thanosthefarmer View Post
encounter similar thing. book 90 mins for $170
she ask me abt 5 mins late to go up, bring her dinner, eat about 15 mins, playing with her phone and voice message the time we eat, do sensual 1x, followed by one hand massage, at 75 minutes, ask me to prepare to go.
face definitely very pretty but the time watching and the saggy boobs, wont make me RTM. I am sure she got enough regular, so one or two customer will not matter to her. she told me she is fully booked the day after.
ymmv, just sharing.
Ah, so I am not the only one. Guess fame make one big headed.
Old 13-03-2019, 08:27 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Seriously bro, no one in the online scene can better Apple in this regard.
Apple is farking beautiful man.

Can’t get her off my mind but her location just sucks a lot so I hope she moves out and goes solo.

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 13-03-2019, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post

Can’t get her off my mind but her location just sucks a lot so I hope she moves out and goes solo.
Very unlikely. She's on long-term pass so she'll keep it low profile.
Old 13-03-2019, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3199 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguys.info/huan-huan-massage/

attempted.

Room: shared with another ml toilet is outside shared. Don't bother me cos her room is small that she has to be on bed with you
Looks: 10/10 same as picture other than the bright white ps other than that it is her in the pic
figure: 8/10 small frame with ample boobs
massage: 7/10 not her department
sensual: 9/10 she is very chatty and easy communication. she will let you try out some of her specials
RTM: yes

Last edited by crypster; 14-03-2019 at 07:19 AM.
Old 13-03-2019, 08:50 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Very unlikely. She's on long-term pass so she'll keep it low profile.
Yeah, it’s a pity man..

Well, gonna sample some new girls in the meantime.

I did try Lily recently and it wasn’t that fantastic. It was good, given her price, but I’m not sure if I’ll RTM her.

Old 13-03-2019, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 17
sneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud of

Can someone share the contact of this apple?

Quote:

Old 13-03-2019, 09:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Try her https://sglonelyguys.info/amymassage/

Looks: 6 Dun look like the pic as she no makeup (Disappointment for me as I try her bcos her pic look like someone I like)

Boobs: 7 Big and soft.

Massage: 1 Totally can skip ( she try hard).

BJ with cap: 1 Not skill full.. She say she new.. One of my worst bj

Keep asking the same question and saying the same thing... Think she try to act friendly...

Anyway if u have alot of money and nothing to do u can try.
Old 13-03-2019, 09:13 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

SLG apple? Got so Chio anot? Her photos looks normal leh

But location is super off for me also..

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 13-03-2019, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
SLG apple? Got so Chio anot? Her photos looks normal leh

But location is super off for me also..
Not her lah lol the Apple we're talking about doesn't have any online advert or footprint..

Old 13-03-2019, 09:19 PM
Samster

Apple is a pint-sized, slim lady in her late 20s with cherubic exotic looks and smooth milky skin.

She has C cup boobs, though kinda saggy.

Her service (sensual- and massage-wise) is above average.

Soinds good right?

But she's shop based.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1