The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 01-03-2019, 10:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
amako deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Anybody got MR for this lady? She looks cute.

https://sglonelyguys.info/xiao-xi-massage/
Old 01-03-2019, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 708 / Power: 19
qza879 is a splendid one to beholdqza879 is a splendid one to beholdqza879 is a splendid one to beholdqza879 is a splendid one to beholdqza879 is a splendid one to beholdqza879 is a splendid one to beholdqza879 is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguys.info/yaoyao-massage/

Tried Yao Yao today after seeing JasonJG FR. Picture wise, person quite resemble the picture provided (first 2 pics) but face not that smooth. But appearance is ok, acceptable.

Upon arrival, helped me takes off my clothes and let me to the showers. Bathing today, i started to roam about while she is soaping me. At one point, i was rubbing my little bro on her butt while i cupped around her small breasts. Shower ended and she led me to her room for the massage.

Massage is soft and sensual but that was not what i came for. So quickly turned over and asked her for one shot first. She started catbathing and kissing which then became frenching. Slowly she went down to little bro and started licking, pressing her tongue against the shaft. Kinda like the JAVs. Then she swallow little bro and began sucking. Good suction skills and quite deep (ok i not very well endowed but i think have the average length bah). Not too slow but not the aggressive fast fast type or just concentrate on the top. She then climb over into 69. I not to incline to lick but after some rubbing, i just gave in and began licking her pussy. No smell, no weird taste. Soon, i came. Clean up and i rest on the bed while she went to the toilet for a quick rinse.

Came back and sat next to me to give me a massage. Slowly, shebrought little bro to attention and began her blowjob. I should say that her blowjob is quite good. Knowing that my 2nd shot will take quite a while, i enjoyed her blowing for some tine before i ask her to use her hand instead, not wanting to tire her out. So began the usual kiss, french, rub. She then climb on me with little bro in her hand. I thought she was going for raw but heng ah, no. She just sat a bit higher on my stomach, hand still on my little bro and she began bouncing on me.. kinda like a simulated sex. A while later, change to her kying down and clamp little bro between her legs in missionary style. My turn to bounce, sliding lityle bro between her thighs. Soon, i came. Clean up, led to the showers to wash up and returned to the room again.

Ask me to lie down so that she can give me a massage. Cuddle together, chit chat. She seems tonhave a very good impression of sg men. Hopefully bros here will help to maintain that impression. A while layer, i told her that i will take my leave so she can rest.

Quite a nice lady. Not for breast lovers though as assets are quite neligible. Small breast with small small nipples. But i feel her service makes up for that.

Will rtm when vit m replenish. On a side note, her co tenant seems quite nice too. Dunno can shuangfei or not. Hahaha.

Overall, a good experience. Please take care of this lady. Thanks JasonJG for his fr, if not i would not have gone.
Old 01-03-2019, 10:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2668 / Power: 16
sytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tritonyeah666 View Post
Booked a 2hr session with summer. Shot all over her tits again. Yum.
Book 2 hours any discount bro?
Old 01-03-2019, 11:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4960 / Power: 19
lovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
As for now, Yu Er says she's not coming back.

Coke was supposed to return, but suddenly all is quiet on her front.

Oh, and today, we say a final goodbye to Angela.

Sigh...
Hi bro, just to ask, Angela is going back due to her White Card status..?
Still thought of RTM...
Old 01-03-2019, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelyboy View Post
Hi bro, just to ask, Angela is going back due to her White Card status..?
Still thought of RTM...
Gone back then gone back. Reason that important? No need kpo, move on and let it go.
Old 01-03-2019, 11:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
amako deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anybody tried this girl?

https://sglonelyguys.info/xiao-xi-massage/
Old 01-03-2019, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 10
iamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud of

Feeling bored so just browsed SLG to pick any 2 to try. Texted mi er and lin lin. Both locations suck and unfortunately mi er replied first so confirmed appointment.

Nearing the meet up time she came up with a sobby excuse to postpone to a later timing (which I easily found out that it was a lie). Didn't feel right but already reached location so made last ditch effort to book another ML nearby and failed.

Showered together with a bit of action, massage started directly on nuru air bed, nuru gel, fully nude, quite a lot of time spent on B2B, BM and abit of CB. BBBJ though with aided HJ and took the full load in her mouth.

After which she beckoned that she go wash up. That took quite a long while and I believe she was texting as brought her phone with her to the washroom. Was waiting for her to come back for 2nd round but heard her calling out for me to wash up. Sian half or rather sian quarter, checked the time after the wash up only 45 mins passed. So deduct the time spent to find her place and shower time the session probably 30mins or less. Maybe she needed time to wash the nuru air bed? Not my problem, I don't see Carol having problems managing that.

RTM no even if she halfs her price which is still not worth it considering that she priced herself at $130.
Old 01-03-2019, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 16
Aftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond repute

Met Lin Lin (SLG) on Friday evening. Yes, she took time off in the afternoon as she was feeling like falling sick then (she told me so). But my session with her was great - scored highly in service (genuine massage), GFE and of course sensual. She's recovered pretty quickly, hurray!
Old 02-03-2019, 12:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aftershave@8 View Post
Met Lin Lin (SLG) on Friday evening. Yes, she took time off in the afternoon as she was feeling like falling sick then (she told me so). But my session with her was great - scored highly in service (genuine massage), GFE and of course sensual. She's recovered pretty quickly, hurray!
Agreed, Lin Lin is good. Very customer oriented. She and yue yue are my back to back to go Mls for now.
Already book lin lin for rtm coming Sunday.
Old 02-03-2019, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Agreed, Lin Lin is good. Very customer oriented. She and yue yue are my back to back to go Mls for now.
Already book lin lin for rtm coming Sunday.
If only we have more of these MLs with good look and services.

Last edited by zeefee71; 02-03-2019 at 01:16 AM.
Old 02-03-2019, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 17
scandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to all

https://sglonelyguys.info/su-xiao-massage/

Tried this Su Xiao, have to say she is a really hardworking girl, as a matter of fact, i haven't tried one more hardworking than her. She started the teasing with me laid face up, normally thought is those wanted to quickly finish the deed then flip for a quick massage and ask me to go. But she actually just teased me just enough, with aids of some kinky toys before asking to flip face down. After which, while on my front, she continues with normal massage. Strength is pretty good, with some elbow put into use for additional pressure. Afterwhich, there will be some teasing in between before the real action starts.

All in all, the build up to the ambience is great and i took longer than an hour there. rest of the service i won't tell much, but it is everything less FJ, full roaming and wet easily. Only downside is she is not the prettiest, only average looking.
Old 02-03-2019, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aftershave@8 View Post
genuine massage yet sensual , quite confused. i though hard massage.

red aunties come does it make her more hornly
Old 02-03-2019, 01:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutalisk View Post
Just went for a jg session with anqi after hearing from some bros about her jg.

Had a good rub + maintenance.

Recommended for anyone who needs a good rub and maintenance.

Anqihttps://sglonelyguys.info/an-qi-massage/
her jg sensual type not thai pulling kidney type.
Massage too light for me . but you have to be careful with her emotion
Old 02-03-2019, 01:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 16
Aftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
genuine massage yet sensual , quite confused. i though hard massage.

red aunties come does it make her more hornly
After hard massage (use elbow type), then only sensual (engulf whole dick in tiny mouth, full stereo effects, etc). I was more horny than her, for sure 😂
Old 02-03-2019, 01:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 14
durian999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anybody tried Annie before?
Tried her for the first time, opted for the nuru massage,
Can anyone tell me how it’s suppose to be for nuru? Seems very quick, just make u lie down, then buah oil all over before the body to body contact, then within 10mins over Liao, lie in bed and continue with piano massage. Oh and when u got there, and the door opened, I was taken a back.. but I was already there so I followed thru. What would u guys do, if the picture and the lady don’t match?

Do let me know if this is the right thread to post.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1