The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 25-02-2019, 07:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeduo View Post
aiyo.. regular still like that..
time to move on bro..

face black black damn sian one....
can't remember what happen... but i remember once telling a ML I come here to find happy... face don't be so gloomy.. hahaha... either she fake it or we end it.

If the session starts late due to whatever reason... upon entering.. I will ask... 一个小时 从现在开始 对吗?

so... it is time to find ur next regular...
Ya man. It's very important that we state it clearly that we not "absorbing" the loss time. Most ML will act blur one. Usually if the ML text me "delay come up " kind of messages I will reply clearly to confirm with her my 1 hour timing will be unchanged start from the time I reach.

This kind of things no need to play "gentleman" at all. Coz we pay the 1 hour rate. It's our entitlement. They should be thankful we agree to wait, coz if we say NO, they effectively lose the income immediately since getting a replacement for us last minute is almost impossible. They can go and pester the overstayer bro to extend then, for all we care.
Old 25-02-2019, 08:05 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Just to be fair , my face black then she black . So pls dun hold that point against her

Quote:
aiyo.. regular still like that..
time to move on bro..

face black black damn sian one....
can't remember what happen... but i remember once telling a ML I come here to find happy... face don't be so gloomy.. hahaha... either she fake it or we end it.

If the session starts late due to whatever reason... upon entering.. I will ask... 一个小时 从现在开始 对吗?

so... it is time to find ur next regular...
Old 25-02-2019, 08:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!

here, the current crop, who has got the nicer butt.
Old 25-02-2019, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by marzsomeone View Post
Xiaowan also does good JG? maybe will try the next round when I am available. But the Su Fei ad no longer on slg, is she still around?
SLG website frs praises xiaowan trained massager and good jg. any bro can confirm ?
dun think can be better than xiao yi massage
Old 25-02-2019, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 331 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
Seeing a few decent $100 ones
Hopefully this trend continue

https://sglonelyguys.info/candy-massage/
Thinking of trying her
My FR on Candy - sort of......I booked her but ended up with a stand-in!
Booked and reached early....but met at locked entrance by another ML - who was PRC not Viet. Yes its a SPA and no it does not look licensed.

ML intro-ed herself as Mi Mi. Nothing to crow about but pleasant lady in her late twenties. 6.5/10 looks and B cups. Since I was already there went up and regretted immediately - the place was a little noisy. Muffled noises from 3 "rooms" out of 4 or 5 there. Turns out Mi Mi has at least 2 other colleagues busy in the cubicles.

Went into assigned room and showered alone in portable shower stall. Did not help that there was piped music playing and it was evergreen piano favourites. Should have known better then but persevered. Massage was piano type, but she covered all areas. Flipped over after 25 minutes and she popped question she did try to upsell $150 CBJ (warm water) and $180 FJ... went for HJ - which she performed well 7/10. Nothing to crow about in the case of GFE and sensuousness. Just a pleasant conversation on trivial shit.

All over within 40 minutes and wallet lighter $100. Mi Mi was pleasant but totally different in terms of looks from Candy - who I saw with another PRC Big boobed gal on the way out. Asked me to come back the next day and book her - right... not in this lifetime. Lesson learned and heads up to bros.

Oh and if someone is offended by this...don't flame me...at least tell me why! This shit happened to me...and I don't want anyone else to get bait and switched.
Old 25-02-2019, 09:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4981 / Power: 23
lifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Ya man. It's very important that we state it clearly that we not "absorbing" the loss time. Most ML will act blur one. Usually if the ML text me "delay come up " kind of messages I will reply clearly to confirm with her my 1 hour timing will be unchanged start from the time I reach.

This kind of things no need to play "gentleman" at all. Coz we pay the 1 hour rate. It's our entitlement. They should be thankful we agree to wait, coz if we say NO, they effectively lose the income immediately since getting a replacement for us last minute is almost impossible. They can go and pester the overstayer bro to extend then, for all we care.
ya lor.. we must be hard.. cannot be too soft
60mins -5 to 10mins is acceptable... if delayed too much.. I expect auto adjustment on time or money.

I very punctual one.. mostly i time swee swee reach 10 mins or if early I will message them 10mins prior to session..

Quote:
Originally Posted by uglydoll00 View Post
Just to be fair , my face black then she black . So pls dun hold that point against her
Oh like that she not professional liao..

my client give me black face.. I still smile back at them leh..

bro.. I don't know who is your regular... just sharing my personal view on the face black incident I encounter.

happy chionging.. no worries abt points lah
don't pm me for post or points. I will up anyone randomly.
Old 25-02-2019, 09:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 9
MagicFortune is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMagicFortune is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Complexion not too good. Quite a thick coating of foundation. Up close can see it’s quite rough.

She has a wide face. Eyes also quite far apart. That’s why I didn’t find her nose overly big.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
How's her complexion? Did you find her nose too big?
Old 25-02-2019, 09:12 PM
Samster (V)

uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!

Main reason I dun go spa nowadays. Rowdy , prone to switch. Once waited there for 1 hr for a service. Most will overcharge , get you off fast .

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
My FR on Candy - sort of......I booked her but ended up with a stand-in!
Booked and reached early....but met at locked entrance by another ML - who was PRC not Viet. Yes its a SPA and no it does not look licensed.

ML intro-ed herself as Mi Mi. Nothing to crow about but pleasant lady in her late twenties. 6.5/10 looks and B cups. Since I was already there went up and regretted immediately - the place was a little noisy. Muffled noises from 3 "rooms" out of 4 or 5 there. Turns out Mi Mi has at least 2 other colleagues busy in the cubicles.

Went into assigned room and showered alone in portable shower stall. Did not help that there was piped music playing and it was evergreen piano favourites. Should have known better then but persevered. Massage was piano type, but she covered all areas. Flipped over after 25 minutes and she popped question she did try to upsell $150 CBJ (warm water) and $180 FJ... went for HJ - which she performed well 7/10. Nothing to crow about in the case of GFE and sensuousness. Just a pleasant conversation on trivial shit.

All over within 40 minutes and wallet lighter $100. Mi Mi was pleasant but totally different in terms of looks from Candy - who I saw with another PRC Big boobed gal on the way out. Asked me to come back the next day and book her - right... not in this lifetime. Lesson learned and heads up to bros.

Oh and if someone is offended by this...don't flame me...at least tell me why! This shit happened to me...and I don't want anyone else to get bait and switched.
Old 25-02-2019, 09:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 9
MagicFortune is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMagicFortune is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Kenna too many aunties purporting to be syt so I was hoping this syt can warm up over time but alas.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgjoey View Post
RTM a few times, and cannot even suck boobs??? You must have fallen in love with her looks! For me, with this kind of attitude, just once is more than enough!
Old 25-02-2019, 09:32 PM
Samster (V)

Probably it was a 2 hr session so it was thought 20 mins was acceptable .
Anyway I am checking whether I was too unreasonable or too petty.
Thanks bro for inputs .

Everyone deserved a second chance . Hope things will chg for the better. Quality MLs are getting less , lets hope we continue and share to ensure everyone get their happy endings

Quote:
ya lor.. we must be hard.. cannot be too soft
60mins -5 to 10mins is acceptable... if delayed too much.. I expect auto adjustment on time or money.

I very punctual one.. mostly i time swee swee reach 10 mins or if early I will message them 10mins prior to session..

Oh like that she not professional liao..

my client give me black face.. I still smile back at them leh..

bro.. I don't know who is your regular... just sharing my personal view on the face black incident I encounter.
Old 25-02-2019, 09:52 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3334 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicFortune View Post
Complexion not too good. Quite a thick coating of foundation. Up close can see it’s quite rough.

She has a wide face. Eyes also quite far apart. That’s why I didn’t find her nose overly big.
Yup, kinda felt that way when she first operated at a hotel.

At that price, Ai La triumphs her in most, if not all, categories.

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 25-02-2019, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 8
marzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
SLG website frs praises xiaowan trained massager and good jg. any bro can confirm ?
dun think can be better than xiao yi massage
Xiao Yi can JG too?
Old 25-02-2019, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Thanks bro for inputs .

Everyone deserved a second chance . Hope things will chg for the better. Quality MLs are getting less , lets hope we continue and share to ensure everyone get their happy endings
since both party not happy why still proceed? I will cancel it since she not happy, respect her wish.end 20mins to 30min is a bit too much unless client itself want to leave. Have u ever go to any spa ML say will compensate you on next visit when end early. U will ride horse n piss off.
I personally seem some ML when you book longer hrs they end early.such case i will never book longer hrs. only book 60min standard n see does she still end early if still happen i will never rtm. For those really worse case i will not even want to give 2nd chance.

Last edited by heartlock; 25-02-2019 at 10:16 PM.
Old 25-02-2019, 10:23 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3334 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks bro for inputs .

Recently visited Carol and went up 15 to 20 mins later due to some “problems”, but Carol took the initiative to extend my session to make up for the lost time, and that’s something I take my hat off to her for.

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 25-02-2019, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
msgsolid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Thanks bro for inputs .

IMO, I think you have feelings for her that’s why you’re so upset about this.
I remember you posted previously you fell for a ml, if I’m right it should be the same person. You should know very well that they’re on short term permit when they leave, you will feel more miserable. Why don’t you take this opportunity to move on? 长痛不如短痛
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1