The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 24-03-2019, 06:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
TriVenus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Maybe his girlfriend ask her sister to test him whether tiko or not, hehe.
Or the girlfriend wants mff but dunno how to ask
Old 24-03-2019, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 11
selflick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterselflick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterselflick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yesterday went to check out serangoon gardens hawker cos friends recommended. As I was parking, I saw this 20s girl wearing pink t shirt braless walkin across the car park! She is slim and average looking. Her tits were poking out damn clearly! At least B cup. F man, i had hard time reversing my car. I quickly parked and looked for her in hawker but couldn’t find. Sianz.

Today I went again after dropping wife at ntuc. Then I saw her again!! Wearing black today but tits were clearly poking. A few guys were staring, including married men. I stared the hardest to make sure she saw. She was totally comfortable with our gazes. Kudos! So liberal. Made my day.
Old 24-03-2019, 08:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by selflick View Post
Yesterday went to check out serangoon gardens hawker cos friends recommended. As I was parking, I saw this 20s girl wearing pink t shirt braless walkin across the car park! She is slim and average looking. Her tits were poking out damn clearly! At least B cup. F man, i had hard time reversing my car. I quickly parked and looked for her in hawker but couldn’t find. Sianz.

Today I went again after dropping wife at ntuc. Then I saw her again!! Wearing black today but tits were clearly poking. A few guys were staring, including married men. I stared the hardest to make sure she saw. She was totally comfortable with our gazes. Kudos! So liberal. Made my day.
You din go n say hi to the notti gal bro n make friends with her with a view of seeing her forbidden fruits if you are lucky ???... .. so wasted.. hehe...i hv been to the hawker centre b4 a few times.. called chomp, chomp if I m not wrong...

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 24-03-2019, 11:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
FuggingPartner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by torandoz View Post
This week manage to see her zaogeng again. She was wearing some sports attire at home without bra. Then she was lying on her stomach on the sofa using her phone. Her top just open in full view infront of me. Had a good 5 mins looking at her young boobs
Bro, think you'll be going to have good times looking at her zaogengs
Old 25-03-2019, 12:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
buisong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Slim and braless with nips poking out sure attract attention. Think she enjoys people looking at her
Old 25-03-2019, 02:50 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by buisong View Post
Slim and braless with nips poking out sure attract attention. Think she enjoys people looking at her
Yes, u r rite bro, definitely for sure she is enjoying it as the bro who posted says she is very comfortable with their gazes...

Old 25-03-2019, 02:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 555 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

think all e bros here all flocking there liao.. lolx
Old 25-03-2019, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 21
muthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to behold

was having lunch alone last week at a food court

sitting diagonally opposite was an OL sitting cross legged in specs and blue dress with her male companion.

as her dress was almost knee length long, i didn't think much of it or feel that she will zao geng.

of course as i was alone, i will occasionally take a glance at her which she noticed

after around 20 mins, they decided to leave and what caught me by surprise was that she looked at me and opened her legs super wide while getting out to stand up exposing a big portion of her light purple panties.

really made my day lol
Old 25-03-2019, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 12
edwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by muthu_curry View Post

sitting diagonally opposite was an OL sitting cross legged in specs and blue dress with her male companion.

as her dress was almost knee length long, i didn't think much of it or feel that she will zao geng.

of course as i was alone, i will occasionally take a glance at her which she noticed

after around 20 mins, they decided to leave and what caught me by surprise was that she looked at me and opened her legs super wide while getting out to stand up exposing a big portion of her light purple panties.

really made my day lol

wow bro you should be handsome for her to "OPEN" out for you
Old 25-03-2019, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by muthu_curry View Post

really made my day lol
Ho sei for you! You should have zip down and show her how powerful are u.
Old 25-03-2019, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Saw a secondary school girl in tight fitting faded tee and really tight FBT shorts that the bottom flap rolled up and exposed her butt cheeks and her white panties. If only I can give her a lesson that wearing normal panties with tight and short FBTs is a no-no and take off her panties for her
Old 25-03-2019, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
Saw a secondary school girl in tight fitting faded tee and really tight FBT shorts that the bottom flap rolled up and exposed her butt cheeks and her white panties. If only I can give her a lesson that wearing normal panties with tight and short FBTs is a no-no and take off her panties for her
bro i saw something similar too just now, very young girl maybe still sec 1 i dun know. But she's wearing denim short, very obvious to see her butt shape split into 2.
Old 25-03-2019, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 6
Zax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
On my way back on the bus, this jc girl was standing next to my seat. As it was evening peak hour, it was very crowded and a lot of pushing and nudging since people were moving in and out. As a result, her crouch kept pressing on my arm. When the bus braked and jerked, her breast pressed on my head. Typical SYT with shoulder-length hair. Think B cup. Quite shiok! Hee hee
Old 25-03-2019, 09:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
buisong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Yes, u r rite bro, definitely for sure she is enjoying it as the bro who posted says she is very comfortable with their gazes...
This type of girl very comfortable showing her body, I bet her swimwear sure very revealing
Old 25-03-2019, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by buisong View Post
This type of girl very comfortable showing her body, I bet her swimwear sure very revealing
Yes, but too bad, there r not many who dare show off lidat...most r conservative mainstream girls who r just too shy to let guys see their well-sought-after assets in public..

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1