The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 27-03-2019, 07:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms View Post
if u do clubbing u will know tje game
this sunday lai lai lai
happening Sunday
Old 27-03-2019, 09:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1166 / Power: 20
allandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by HentaiKamenMilf View Post
why spoiler come in when serious guys are hunting and want contact pls bro don't lose hope some of us are serious i hope still got chance to know about it
should mark those people who not serious ... spoil people chances that are serious if not how serious bro going to get the contact of sharing
sad to say this continue down we wont get anyone to share anymore
Thanks bros. I am still handing out contacts to Brothers here. Just to let people know, I am not her OKT or trying to promote her because I need to become more popular or get more points. I don’t need to do all that. I can quietly enjoy my midweek and Sunday maid fucks and enjoy life. Just that want to share the good stuff with brothers here. I am only doing this as this is paid fun and it is an avenue for bros who find it difficult to sweet talk maids into bed. For these bros, this is a chance to get that maid experience much more easily. After that, if you like, you can go to CP, LP, michat, wechat and get your own maid pussies. Enjoy bros and cheers!!!
Old 27-03-2019, 09:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1987 / Power: 19
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future
Smile Re: Screwing maids

Well said bro, thank you so much for sharing with us. Happy bonking to all, cheers...
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 27-03-2019, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 566 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Bro, if maid ask for a serious relationship, just daring abit n go into it. After bonk, can decide still want the relationship. Don't let them scare u just for a serious relationship, remember u can breakup anytime, so nothing to worry. I am learning how to maximize my chances of bonking more maid's pussies. As long they play your game, they can be bonk by any bro.
Old 27-03-2019, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2578 / Power: 7
aurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond repute

thanks you to those who have up me and pm, have shared the contacts to those have did me a favour
Old 27-03-2019, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 7
Dreamer211 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDreamer211 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Basically. Fuck and throw?

Haiyo
Old 27-03-2019, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 912 / Power: 19
JERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamer211 View Post
Basically. Fuck and throw?

Haiyo
You may choose to keep for lifetime if you dont want to thow. Nobody will stop you, just a ROM cert nia
Old 27-03-2019, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by havana View Post
Well said bro, thank you so much for sharing with us. Happy bonking to all, cheers...
Up u bro. 😊
Old 27-03-2019, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1817 / Power: 13
winner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by allandse View Post

Thanks bros. I am still handing out contacts to Brothers here. Just to let people know, I am not her OKT or trying to promote her because I need to become more popular or get more points. I don’t need to do all that. I can quietly enjoy my midweek and Sunday maid fucks and enjoy life. Just that want to share the good stuff with brothers here. I am only doing this as this is paid fun and it is an avenue for bros who find it difficult to sweet talk maids into bed. For these bros, this is a chance to get that maid experience much more easily. After that, if you like, you can go to CP, LP, michat, wechat and get your own maid pussies. Enjoy bros and cheers!!!
You are very kind.
Old 27-03-2019, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 21
77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Thanks bros. I am still handing out contacts to Brothers here. ......nd cheers!!!
Thank you bro...after getting ctc last nite...this morning fast hand fast leg(cok) sms her in the morning for a slot...arrange 1pm...at 11 plus text me she finish her chores and can meet earlier....rush down to pick her n off to hotel 81.
Wont give too much details fr...juz some pts below:
1)looks : 6/10(not those v pretty type nor ugly...average plain jane look which i like)
2)Service and attitude: 10.5/10(to me, have a very enjoyable session with her)
Used 2 x condom but only manage to cum once coz first time i give up after not able to cum(not her fault...my cok was so hard tru out but problem is i have issue of difficulty to eject/shoot due to over use when younger now numb to sex le)

After the deed, send her back...most likely to rtf
Old 27-03-2019, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 566 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by JERK-KAN View Post
You may choose to keep for lifetime if you dont want to thow. Nobody will stop you, just a ROM cert nia
Don't think mom can easily let him have the maid for life if not u see many maid become madam lol.
Old 27-03-2019, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
Bluepencil1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
You are very kind, bro. Hopefully we can all pay it forward next time

Quote:

Old 27-03-2019, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by arigatomf View Post
Been lurking around sammyboy for quite a few months now and decided to try looking for maids after hearing many success stories on how easy it is to pick up maids. Managed to chat up one maid and met her the next day for a movie. Raba raba her during the movie and rubbed her with her clothes on and she was getting a little excited. Tried to unbutton her jeans afterwards but she kept resisting (she told me later that she was scared people see). After we went home she told me I made her really horny and now she wants to go hotel
Anyone wants update from me, still got some details not shared
Thanks for all the tips bros!
Share in forums bro
Old 27-03-2019, 05:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1166 / Power: 20
allandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 77guy View Post
Thank you bro...after getting ctc last nite...this morning fast hand fast leg(cok) sms her in the morning for a slot...arrange 1pm...at 11 plus text me she finish her chores and can meet earlier....rush down to pick her n off to hotel 81.
Wont give too much details fr...juz some pts below:
1)looks : 6/10(not those v pretty type nor ugly...average plain jane look which i like)
2)Service and attitude: 10.5/10(to me, have a very enjoyable session with her)
Used 2 x condom but only manage to cum once coz first time i give up after not able to cum(not her fault...my cok was so hard tru out but problem is i have issue of difficulty to eject/shoot due to over use when younger now numb to sex le)

After the deed, send her back...most likely to rtf
Thanks bro. Happy that you enjoyed the session. I may RTF her tomorrow if any bro pull out!!!
Old 27-03-2019, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by whhy View Post
bro. i've pm you but i guess your inbox is full
Confirm inbox overflow
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1