The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 24-03-2019, 09:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
donnyc369 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Visited one of the girls at Rowell just now. Initially made my rounds to survey the area. Went 2 rounds and finally stopped at the house closest to Serangoon Rd. There were many FWs at the door and I asked the OKT if Mew was in, but he told me go look inside the staircase and choose don’t ask so much. So I was really a bit nervous with all the girls looking at me and the people at the door behind me watching since I seemed a bit out of place. So I scanned one by one ah. Then got one girl wearing denim blouse with deep v neck sitting higher up the staircase. She looked Thai and luckily she is. Straight away went in and picked her up and had fun. She gave a lot of GFE cause I think she felt I was really shy. She’s a good girl ah, but me and my didi didn’t fuck well haha, maybe not 100% ah my didi. Really nice firm boobs and asked to BBBJ on her, but she don’t want to do on me lol maybe cause she more scared. We changed position a lot of times from me on top of her hugging her so hard and kissing her and frenched like we were lovers, she blow me, top me. I felt she quite loose ah, maybe I wasn’t big enough to fill her, then finally she squat on my face while I suck and fap myself off in the end. Can give her better fuck, but I don’t blame her. Totally recommend cause I think someone can do a better job. She just arrived so go and visit her guys. Look for Anne.
Old 25-03-2019, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Huaty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitcher View Post
Is Liya in the house where its just mattress on the floor? Possible to take her out by any chance bros know? 1st time want to try being btm for lb here and dont really know desker
If you gonna take them out it won't be cheap. Might as well go Craigslist and find. Can preview with pics somemore.
Old 26-03-2019, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 12
cosmex is a Helpful and Caring Samstercosmex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnyc369 View Post
Visited one of the girls at Rowell just now. Initially made my rounds to survey the area. Went 2 rounds and finally stopped at the house closest to Serangoon Rd. There were many FWs at the door and I asked the OKT if Mew was in, but he told me go look inside the staircase and choose don’t ask so much. So I was really a bit nervous with all the girls looking at me and the people at the door behind me watching since I seemed a bit out of place. So I scanned one by one ah. Then got one girl wearing denim blouse with deep v neck sitting higher up the staircase. She looked Thai and luckily she is. Straight away went in and picked her up and had fun. She gave a lot of GFE cause I think she felt I was really shy. She’s a good girl ah, but me and my didi didn’t fuck well haha, maybe not 100% ah my didi. Really nice firm boobs and asked to BBBJ on her, but she don’t want to do on me lol maybe cause she more scared. We changed position a lot of times from me on top of her hugging her so hard and kissing her and frenched like we were lovers, she blow me, top me. I felt she quite loose ah, maybe I wasn’t big enough to fill her, then finally she squat on my face while I suck and fap myself off in the end. Can give her better fuck, but I don’t blame her. Totally recommend cause I think someone can do a better job. She just arrived so go and visit her guys. Look for Anne.
bro your inbox full. lolol
Old 26-03-2019, 08:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Huaty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

RTFR Liya:

FR coming abit late, I visited her last Friday. Anyway Liya is leaving in 2 weeks time. Find her while you can.

When I saw her, she look abit down and not looking out the door looking for customers. I went up to the door and picked her, she give a light smile and proceed up. In any case her OKT is pretty unhappy because someone posted her photo hence she probably got a earful too.

We then proceed to undress, seeing the fair skin tone and nice shaped boobs. She then proceed to bbbj me for a couple of mins then she ask me to bbbj her. I was wondering "wah why you so lazy sia" but okay, I start to blow her. It was soft at start, maybe she not in the mood. Anyway as usual, her cock no smell at all very pleasurable to suck her. I blow her with many patterns, side ways, deep throat, and she got so hard! I blow her and grab her tits. She super turned on and had some pre-cum, abit salty and I swallow it. Suddenly she damn got mood, ask me to turn around and want to doggy me. I then turn around and I let her fuck me like im her bitch, she pound me deep in and I arch up to watch her fuck me from behind. What a view. she fucked me for about 5 good solid mins and she came. She look damn satisfied and I should return her the favor and fuck her good too.

My cock is still hard as I was stroking when she fuck me, so I just capped on and proceed to fuck her in doggy too. As I fuck her standing, looking at her nice long hair and that curvy ass, feel damn shiok sia. So here comes the interesting part. As I fuck her, she asked me to grab her tits and so I grab her tits and pound her. She then said "Grab harder! and fuck me!" omg super turn on man, I gave it a good firm grab and fuck her harder... she moan so loud probably the whole house can hear us. I super enjoyed it and I change different tit to firm grab and fuck her. Fucked her for a good 8-10 mins then I came... Had a quick chat after that and she knows I write about her also, and she thought I posted her photo lol. Anyway, after that the feeling is like I fall in love with her and wish I could fuck her everyday... Also I tipped her for the wonderful GFE.
Old 27-03-2019, 10:27 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
KatySex is Cool - loads of Potential

Ann and Mew ppl say go back alrdy... settle for one, dunno what her name, yellow top and denim shorts, nice handbag, i think gucci...
Really cmi, suck her off till cum, look at her also damn weird, pump until can soft... bj very rush...
At start you see open hand for cash then you know its not gonna be a good fuck... everything rush and no-hearted... miss Mew alrdy...

Rtf: No
Damage: $30
Looks: 6/10
Bj: 6/10
Fj: 4/10
Old 27-03-2019, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatySex View Post
Ann and Mew ppl say go back alrdy... settle for one, dunno what her name, yellow top and denim shorts, nice handbag, i think gucci...
Really cmi, suck her off till cum, look at her also damn weird, pump until can soft... bj very rush...
At start you see open hand for cash then you know its not gonna be a good fuck... everything rush and no-hearted... miss Mew alrdy...

Had this LB also few days ago, not recommended.
Old 28-03-2019, 04:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Gidbape deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatySex View Post

Her name is Ploy. I agree she did rush so it's best to avoid. I swear her voice was such a turn off lol didnt even bother to try sounding feminine
Old 28-03-2019, 05:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
xHandymanx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huaty View Post
RTFR Liya:

FR coming abit late, I visited her last Friday. Anyway Liya is leaving in 2 weeks time. Find her while you can.
Hey I'm kinda new here, where and how can I find Liya? Thanks and what's the damage?
Old 28-03-2019, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 11
manbearpig89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ann is still here. Just met her yesterday.
Old 28-03-2019, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 11
manbearpig89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by manbearpig89 View Post
Ann is still here. Just met her yesterday.
Mew has gone back already. There are 3 Thai ladyboys now. Anne, Ploy and Tammy.

Tammy quite pretty in my opinion.
Old 28-03-2019, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
xHandymanx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to Rowell house with stairs near Serangoon tonight. They said Liya already went back so took a lb named Gigi from Malay, horrible service, just want to lie down missionary and do nothing, keep asking why I haven't come yet (how the fuck can i come if she keeps asking it every few thrusts and won't change position?). She won't even unclothes herself and said her penis was painful so she won't do anything but holding her hands there.

Got a massive turnoff so asked for another lady, thats when she said she wanted to change position (how about doing it before the client get bored?). Called another girl saying she's her friend, also malay but chubbier and less feminine. Was really accomodating but already exhausted from Gigi so came quickly from doggying her. Didn't ask for her name because of the frustration with Gigi.

Probably caught her at a bad time but whatever. Just be careful picking Gigi guys
Old 02-04-2019, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
juagen1306 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just asking. If during doggie or bonking with my LB and others LBs come to suck ur nipples or offer to suck dick etc, do we still need to pay them?
Old 04-04-2019, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1235 / Power: 16
al8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud of

Tried Ann last week. One of the better looking one. Good service too, no rush and willing to please.
In my opinion, better than Alice.
Old 06-04-2019, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Had a new thai LB named Mew yesterday, not to be confused with the Mew that left already. This Mew had hormonal boobs, so was tricked by her push up

Service was kinda below average, maybe she was new but I didn't have any chemistry with her whatsoever. Ended jerking myself off the whole time.

Spotted in total 3 Thai Lbs at this house. Might give locanto a try these few days.
Old 07-04-2019, 12:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
izzad79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi anyone keen on a 3some with a malay LB? She is just located at opposite where the house of LB is. Probably, i can just sit & watch or we take turns to fuck. Anyway she can also be a top too. If keen or any other queries can WA me @ 90034775...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1