The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 24-03-2019, 02:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 13
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar77 View Post
Bro. That was only once and quite long time ago. It was very late at night and i guess the chances of people waiting is very low.

We too have try bonking outside corridor too during late night. Sometimes even went down a few floors, walking down by the staircase. No way to take the lift now because of the cctv.
Cannot imagine how to run or hide if lift door open and both of you naked. When I bonk my gf in lift, always scare people standing outside when we reach our floor.

Do you bring your clothes outside if you bonk naked at corridor or stairs? At corridor we don't but stairs yes.
Old 24-03-2019, 02:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
hycoffeetic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinX View Post
Cannot imagine how to run or hide if lift door open and both of you naked. When I bonk my gf in lift, always scare people standing outside when we reach our floor.

Do you bring your clothes outside if you bonk naked at corridor or stairs? At corridor we don't but stairs yes.
Salute to both of you!
Old 24-03-2019, 03:01 AM
Samster

TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by raykee View Post
to that ass if u are here who came to my car at a northern spot, damm u for making my gal paranode and when u ran u hit my mirror....

my latest new place is in a university corridor
At least the person ran away. I kena before the guy use his hp flash and shine inside my car. I suspect he is taking video. It was one of our usual spots and there are few other cars hanky panky there but usually big enough to park far from each other. We were both naked in front seat with the chair push down. I was bonking my gf when suddenly got lights shine in. I horned my car but he also dont go away. Gf can only turn and cover her face with her hands. I had to climb back to driver seat and drive away since the guy didnt leave. I think other cars also left after us.

Bad experience for gf and we never went back.
Old 24-03-2019, 01:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 554 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
At least the person ran away. I kena before the guy use his hp flash and shine inside my car. I suspect he is taking video. It was one of our usual spots and there are few other cars hanky panky there but usually big enough to park far from each other. We were both naked in front seat with the chair push down. I was bonking my gf when suddenly got lights shine in. I horned my car but he also dont go away. Gf can only turn and cover her face with her hands. I had to climb back to driver seat and drive away since the guy didnt leave. I think other cars also left after us.

i feel u bro. tht caused such an bad experience to my ex tht she disallowed car sex totally.
what a jerk.
Old 24-03-2019, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 7
Rockstar77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Totally agree. Happen once to me too. This guy using the flashlight and shine into my car. But at least he ran off after I stare at him.
Now we always bonk outside car now even there is car nearby. At least I can see my surroundings better and doing it outside the car is even better.
Old 24-03-2019, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
eipseletar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

That place used to be my playground. Had many toms peeping. In the beginning I thought they recorded but over time I can tell they're just using a little flashlight to shine at the important part only. My girl of cos freaked out the first time but slowly relaxed and be comfortable. Later we also did it outside car and eventually on the grass patch and they can stay right beside us and watch close up. Actually they're quite respectful. Not one attempted to touch. There are quite a few other couples that willingly allow watching so I guess they rather flock to those first given the chance.
Old 24-03-2019, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 7
Rockstar77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

So far we do not bring. We just leave our home stark naked. We just walk down the stairs sometimes and the lowest level we go to is the 3rd floor. Normally we will do it at the void deck if it is a new flat.
Old 25-03-2019, 02:45 PM
Samster

zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar77 View Post
So far we do not bring. We just leave our home stark naked. We just walk down the stairs sometimes and the lowest level we go to is the 3rd floor. Normally we will do it at the void deck if it is a new flat.
wow power la bro!
Old 25-03-2019, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 414 / Power: 6
readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Anyone tried fucking in MBS?

One of my experience is that my ex and I sneaked into the handicap toilet at MBS (the level where the artscience museum is). As handicap toilet is usually bigger in floor size area, we need not have a crampy space to have sex.

We started french-kissing as our hands get hanky panky on each other. She strip my top off, followed up putting her hands at the groin area. All these while I slip my hand under her shirt and unhook her bra. Once her bra is unhooked, I start squeezing and touching her breasts.
Slowly, we help each other strip naked. I then sit on the toilet seat (with seat cover) down, and she starts giving me BJ.
After some time, we switch places, and I started fucking her, and clear my load in her.

Another experience I have is in the toilet in cinema. Can't remember which cinema, but the toilet is at the back of the theatre (yes, those kind whereby the person need not exit the entire cinema and still can hear the movie when in toilet). Sneaked into the toilet together. She gave me BJ. After that, she sat on the sink (not at the basin, but at the side where the is cement on it) and spread her legs. Fucked her as she kept moaning. The sound of the movie covered her moan, so we need not worry that we can be heard.
Best sex ever!
Old 25-03-2019, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

Power moves! Upz u bro!
Old 25-03-2019, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by readyforit7 View Post
Anyone tried fucking in MBS?

One of my experience is that my ex and I sneaked into the handicap toilet at MBS (the level where the artscience museum is). As handicap toilet is usually bigger in floor size area, we need not have a crampy space to have sex.

We started french-kissing as our hands get hanky panky on each other. She strip my top off, followed up putting her hands at the groin area. All these while I slip my hand under her shirt and unhook her bra. Once her bra is unhooked, I start squeezing and touching her breasts.
Slowly, we help each other strip naked. I then sit on the toilet seat (with seat cover) down, and she starts giving me BJ.
After some time, we switch places, and I started fucking her, and clear my load in her.

Another experience I have is in the toilet in cinema. Can't remember which cinema, but the toilet is at the back of the theatre (yes, those kind whereby the person need not exit the entire cinema and still can hear the movie when in toilet). Sneaked into the toilet together. She gave me BJ. After that, she sat on the sink (not at the basin, but at the side where the is cement on it) and spread her legs. Fucked her as she kept moaning. The sound of the movie covered her moan, so we need not worry that we can be heard.
Best sex ever!
great share bro.
Old 25-03-2019, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eipseletar View Post
That place used to be my playground. Had many toms peeping. In the beginning I thought they recorded but over time I can tell they're just using a little flashlight to shine at the important part only. My girl of cos freaked out the first time but slowly relaxed and be comfortable. Later we also did it outside car and eventually on the grass patch and they can stay right beside us and watch close up. Actually they're quite respectful. Not one attempted to touch. There are quite a few other couples that willingly allow watching so I guess they rather flock to those first given the chance.
Some of my gfs are ok with others peeping but no camera. They don't want to be on stomp or online. Once up can never erase.

Last time I have a gf who is ok with others seeing. We parked a few car length beside other couples car and halfway pull down car windows. Still dark but can see us. Gf will go completely naked and ride on top. It was fun and excited. Constantly have to check if other couples use hp take pic or video of us (kena bad experience before also).

Once have this guy who finished with his gf, he come out of his car to smoke and purposely move closer to my car window. My windows were down and he was trying to peep inside. Gf was giving me a bj and I told her that a guy trying to peep. She was actually ok but the moment she looked up to see the guy, the guy was paiseh and faster walk back to his car.
Old 26-03-2019, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Xelrous deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Some of my gfs are ok with others peeping but no camera. They don't want to be on stomp or online. Once up can never erase.

Last time I have a gf who is ok with others seeing. We parked a few car length beside other couples car and halfway pull down car windows. Still dark but can see us. Gf will go completely naked and ride on top. It was fun and excited. Constantly have to check if other couples use hp take pic or video of us (kena bad experience before also).

Once have this guy who finished with his gf, he come out of his car to smoke and purposely move closer to my car window. My windows were down and he was trying to peep inside. Gf was giving me a bj and I told her that a guy trying to peep. She was actually ok but the moment she looked up to see the guy, the guy was paiseh and faster walk back to his car.
Fully agreed bro, I don't mind being watched but no taking of pics/video
Old 26-03-2019, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quote:

agree w u bro. its juz bad experience.
Old 26-03-2019, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 414 / Power: 6
readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovovo View Post
Power moves! Upz u bro!
Thanks, mate!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1