The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 23-03-2019, 10:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
粉嫩鲍鱼 - I go for natural lol
what worries me is that anaconda cant find its way inside the amazon forest leh
Old 23-03-2019, 10:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
what worries me is that anaconda cant find its way inside the amazon forest leh
This one can find

Last edited by saabking; 23-03-2019 at 10:58 PM.
Old 23-03-2019, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Hello brother this is Garden City, where got Amazon? My Kuku bird can find the sweetest cherries and the most delish strawberry patch full of the ripest and juciest fruit.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 24-03-2019, 04:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Bluefin in the eyes of diner
Honestly , this one bluefin not required. Stamp of approval service
Old 24-03-2019, 04:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
粉嫩鲍鱼 - I go for natural lol
Even harder to get natural white tiger
Old 24-03-2019, 11:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by GiftonJS View Post
In my opinion the best value for money in terms of boobs and body, she is wonderful in terms of service, a lot better than the very hot and cold WH17 Jiaqi.

Agreed on the plain jane part, I always thought she will look better if she do touch up more on make up and hair but that is really nitpicking. She is a wonderful bonk and i cant stop RTF lol
Up u bro. 😊
Old 25-03-2019, 08:43 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 309 / Power: 0
penetratorkia is one of the Best!penetratorkia is one of the Best!penetratorkia is one of the Best!penetratorkia is one of the Best!

Took a month break from the GL scene.
Felt the urgency last night and remembered the not bad bonk from Lambo 1820 previously..

Wanted someone petite and slim to carry and bonk, lucky enough to chance upon 005 and she fits the bill. She got that demure school-girl look, about 1.6m 40kg only. Surprising, when undressed her in the room she got meat at the right place. Small C boobs and perky ass. We took a shower with not so much action and then led to the bed. She was corporative with the many positions I requested. Her lips was soft and many tongue actions throughout which's kind of arousing. Not to mention the sweet voice of her.
After releasing, I only started dressing up to leave when hit the 1hr mark, she was lying on bed chatting with me while playing with my little bro.
Tipped her 20 as I'm expected to visit her again.
Old 25-03-2019, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
Intel for newbie tried

House-2062A
Name-Yue-an
Height:1.62~1.63m
Body: Slim with small boobs

got her on her second day of work. demure looking SYT. first look wont reject kind. slim body with small B cups. allow licking & sucking of nipples. beautiful pinkish abalone. tight and wet.
but no French and kiap her legs when I tried to OCB. seems like the new batch many dun speak French unlike the previous batch. or maybe I am just not handsum enough. overall she is friendly & accommodating but dun expect commando svcs.
RTF: nope, too many newbies to test.

Dictionary:
OCB=orch chee bai (use fingers play with pussy)
Saw her last week while waiting for 2036 Anqi.
From her dressing her boobs seemed min C cups.
But again from FR, guess it’s the wonder of push up bra

😅
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 26-03-2019, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 12
Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by penetratorkia View Post
Took a month break from the GL scene.
Felt the urgency last night and remembered the not bad bonk from Lambo 1820 previously..

Wanted someone petite and slim to carry and bonk, lucky enough to chance upon 005 and she fits the bill. She got that demure school-girl look, about 1.6m 40kg only. Surprising, when undressed her in the room she got meat at the right place. Small C boobs and perky ass. We took a shower with not so much action and then led to the bed. She was corporative with the many positions I requested. Her lips was soft and many tongue actions throughout which's kind of arousing. Not to mention the sweet voice of her.
After releasing, I only started dressing up to leave when hit the 1hr mark, she was lying on bed chatting with me while playing with my little bro.
Tipped her 20 as I'm expected to visit her again.
this one looks not bad. bros who know me know i have strict eye test .
but she is not C cup, she is only A cup. also she is very young ( year of the ox), funnily enough some ex WLs in peter house are even older than her by 1 cycle hahaha , which is very seldom seen in today GL150 standards.
do not expect commando service. she is obliging to changing multiple sex positions and does not have the funny dont touch my nipple nonsense.
also frenching or not is subjective, i personally did not attempt

Last edited by Kobayashi99; 26-03-2019 at 12:30 AM.
Old 26-03-2019, 12:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobayashi99 View Post
this one looks not bad. bros who know me know i have strict eye test .
but she is not C cup, she is only A cup. also she is very young ( year of the ox), funnily enough some ex WLs in peter house are even older than her by 1 cycle hahaha , which is very seldom seen in today GL150 standards.
do not expect commando service. she is obliging to changing multiple sex positions and does not have the funny dont touch my nipple nonsense.
also frenching or not is subjective, i personally did not attempt
Up u bro. 😊
Old 27-03-2019, 01:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Saw her last week while waiting for 2036 Anqi.
From her dressing her boobs seemed min C cups.
But again from FR, guess it’s the wonder of push up bra

😅
most of them always look C cups with clothings, take off already become A~B

her face is acceptably pretty. but no French & no big boobs, so no RTF for me. hence I dun strongly recommend her
Old 27-03-2019, 02:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

What is this ?

Gal - Won’t Tell
House - Won’t disclose, other wise you will figure things out.

My sweetie reaches out to me when I am out of town. She tells me that I haven’t visited her. I should come so that we can cum (ok, she doesn’t say the last part, but that is the end result).

I would like to visit my other sweetie in the same house, but this sweetie asked first. This sweetie is tall, beautiful (admittedly in the eyes of the becummer) and she frenches like there is no tomorrow. Frenching seems to be the raison de etre of my Geylang sojourns. Fucking also matters but with her the French to Fuck ratio, or more accurately the French, Paint, Fuck ratio is 5:3:2.

On a side note, does any bro know why this bro and other bro’s like to paint so much. Is it our desire to express our inner artist?

I have a relationship with my sweetie, if you can call 5x RTF that. I like to look at her face while we French. I note the golden tinges in her eyeshadow. I love the fact that she redoes her lipstick before we French. I love sucking her tongue. I love the way her tongue explores my mouth and how our tongues frolic.

Pussy licking is my thing. And down there her pussy is close to the legendary white tiger. Or at least I think so. It is so intoxicating that I can lick the outlines or be firm on her clitoris. Frankly I would like to shine a torch light to see what’s inside her enchanted cave.

We French and I paint so much that my soldiers just want to come out. The high is such that the soldiers don’t want to labour for their release. They are just eager to see this world inhabited by my sweetie.

Should I just continue to worship the female form through my sweetie? My sweetie asks that I do not search or find sweetness elsewhere. I am tempted to make love to my other sweetie. I would like to give her the joy of my first RTF. When both sweeties are in the same house a sticky situation can ensue.

Is standing by my sweetie a sign of monogamy. If I am exclusive to my first sweetie am I taming the lust within me? Why do I want to spend time with my sweetie on her off days? Will this be the start of the end of my Geylang journey?

What is this?
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 27-03-2019, 09:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

In short, you tio gong tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
What is this ?

Gal - Won’t Tell
House - Won’t disclose, other wise you will figure things out.
Old 27-03-2019, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
most of them always look C cups with clothings, take off already become A~B

her face is acceptably pretty. but no French & no big boobs, so no RTF for me. hence I dun strongly recommend her
Thanks for your advice bro!
That’s y truthful FRs are impt
Otherwise kept getting misled by their dressing

For the record 2036 Anqi also A to small B boobs nia.
Also strongly do not recommend her due to poor services.
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 27-03-2019, 10:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 15
rabbitfish is one of the Best!rabbitfish is one of the Best!rabbitfish is one of the Best!

2040 Xiao Mi (小咪)
24y Dongbei
Height 159cm Weight 46kg
Debut: 26Mar2019
Prior short experience at KTV.

First impression is chubby pretty with ample boobs and smiling. Allows frenching and sensual foreplay.

Natural B+ boobs with erected nipples when touch. Pussy hair not trim. Fine few strands of baby hair on armpit, quite erotic. No tattoo. Nice body.

Allow deep kissing, bbbj, fingering and 69.
Allows kissing after painting.

Interesting is that she will do most of the things that is permissible, like balls licking. Go beyond and she will says "坏蛋" with a smile but no black face.

First time encounter a WL request permission to wash her pussy before allowing me to do 69.
Bottom line is sex with condom

Tight pussy that can grip tight. Not a time watcher.

She responded that it is more exciting when i pinch her nipples and grab her boobs harder.
She told me that she enjoys sex but not easily reaching climax.

Room for improvement. Need more grooming.
Innocent but willing to please, submissive and very good attitude.

Give her a good tip.

RTF - Yes
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1