The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 16-02-2019, 09:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
auok141026 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L8 h66e

Quote:
Originally Posted by charger View Post
A short fr on G68.
She is the 2nd tallest girl in this house at 1.66 there about.
Face: 6.5/10 pleasant gnd look with big eyes
Tits : 6/10 C cupper but enhanced
Body: 7/10 proportionally nice with abit of a tummy fat, smooth complexion though abit tanned
Ass: 7/10 nice fleshy and spongy
Leg: 7.5/10 slim long hot legs...for legs lover like me
French : 2/10 only on face only but if you are regular maybe luckier
AR : nil
Bbbj: 7/10 good suction of balls and shaft
Gfe: 7/10 very friendly
Overall: 7/10 a pretty babe who is hardworking and willing to please. Not a time watcher and can do different positions without any sign of displeasure.
Rts: yes will visit her again after trying out the other babes
Damage : opted for $80/30mins
Thanks for your information. Very good information.
Old 17-02-2019, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 9
rrtan89 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrrtan89 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for today's afternoon bonk

L8H66E
G88

Quite long never had a good bonk with a beauty (keep getting ugly chicks over at FL Dome 1), decided to stroll around geylang.

Decided to dropby L8H66e, saw WL that i tried before and LO BEHOLDA, saw G88. At first glance look like typical hao lian plastic surgery china lady, abit cold also, had this slight smirk (dont know act cool or what). Too horny to make any wise choice and picked her as my compass in the pants demands.

As mentioned, quite a cold queen, i thought it was dollar badly spent, gone with the breeze while i followed her into the workspace (no much small talk till in room)

she opened up inside, physically and mentally as she became friendly. GFE: 7/10

face: 8/10 very nice indeed, like china net model

tittays: zhnged, abit hard. suspected ktv girl in China

cbj: hardworking

fj: good visuals, her lunch she ate garlic or something, my staff went soft for a second there but i persist.

rtf: yes
Old 17-02-2019, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrtan89 View Post

L8H66E
G88

Quite long never had a good bonk with a beauty (keep getting ugly chicks over at FL Dome 1), decided to stroll around geylang.

Decided to dropby L8H66e, saw WL that i tried before and LO BEHOLDA, saw G88. At first glance look like typical hao lian plastic surgery china lady, abit cold also, had this slight smirk (dont know act cool or what). Too horny to make any wise choice and picked her as my compass in the pants demands.

As mentioned, quite a cold queen, i thought it was dollar badly spent, gone with the breeze while i followed her into the workspace (no much small talk till in room)

fj: good visuals, her lunch she ate garlic or something, my staff went soft for a second there but i persist.

Damage? and boobs?
So beautiful 8/10? wow.
Old 17-02-2019, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quote:

L8H66E
G88

Is she one of the red tag girls? red 88?
Old 18-02-2019, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by auok141026 View Post
Is she one of the red tag girls? red 88?

sorry for the brief FR, was written on the throne.

yes red tag $80

yes, can be considered a chio bu. non milf too
Old 19-02-2019, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 20
charger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud of

Went to look for my favourite WL but she got booked for 3 sessions so got chance to try other babes. A cute SYT caught my eyes and I quick hand quick leg took her for 30 mins of sexperience.

Here's an fr on this cute SYT G28.
Face: 7/10 smooth complexion with a little scar on her face
Height : Likely the shortest girl in this house at 1.55 there about.
Tits : 8/10 a C-cupper with standing nips, good for licking and sucking
Body: 7/10 very fair and smooth complexion, well maintained good skin
Ass: 8/10 round and firm, so smooth and fair..good for doggy fans
Leg: 6/10 firm and fair
French : 5/10 only lips contact, no tongue fighting. I think if I RTS often I can turn her into a French lady
Bbbj: 7.5/10 slow and thorough suction of balls and shaft
Gfe: 7/10 very friendly babe, chit-chat after the deed, no hurry to get you out
Overall: 8/10 a SYT who is hardworking and willing to please. Not a time watcher.
Rts: yes will visit her again
Damage : opted for $80/30mins of fun sex
Old 27-02-2019, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
infinitus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any slim wl with bigger natural boobs? Seems like many ladies are a bit fleshy or plump or with enhanced boobs in this house...
Old 01-03-2019, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
konte99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkonte99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkonte99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkonte99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkonte99 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Finally got a chance to tried G88. As mention here she a cold queen. But i like her bbbj. Will rtf her.
Old 06-03-2019, 09:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3002 / Power: 20
icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute

Dead house already ? It been so long since for any Fr
Old 08-03-2019, 04:20 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -23 / Power: 0
Kit69 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Been a while since i went there... is there any new stock?
Old 11-03-2019, 02:47 PM
Samster

FR for today's morning bonk 11am

L8H66e G66 RTF

Had a quick morning bonk since I was around the area, initially wanted to go bonk G88 as her looks are good.

Reached H66e but I think not all wake up yet, about 4 girls all eating their breakfast. Saw familiar face G66 so took her (u guys can search for my previous FR if want to know her stats).

Anyway, as she is not a beauty but can talk very dirty stuff, decided to try out something new. After a long blowjob (almost CIM), I got her to handjob me while I asked her about her sexual past. Just to share as it was quite shiok listening and questioning her while she HJ me (it would be better if i am getting a BJ from another girl while chatting with her uh?)

Abit perverted, if offended please stop reading, for bros curious please carry on.

(While HJ-ing) She replied that G65 can tarma with her, I dont know how she looks like.
She dirtily told me she likes to have sex with different men, especially handsome ones. And in the past, one of her ex-BF had a good friend who keep molesting her during meal times. I asked her what will she do if he rapes her, and she say she will gladly accept it as he was quite handsome. And she always wondered how his dick looks like.

I think bonking PRC WL has a communication bonus, I got really turned on and put on a condom and bonk her, really BTH after listening to her sluttily tell me such secrets. It was a good 5 min HJ, I was enjoying every minute of the stories.

I think will try tarma with G65, and get them to chat about such dirty stuff while fucking them. Good idea uh?
Old 12-03-2019, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

I have tried 88, was pretty good to me. Maybe time to bonk lanky 66
Old 12-03-2019, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2266 / Power: 8
G2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond repute
Very nice FR... Actually interesting.

IMO the looks of the WL as lng as 6/10and above is good enough if there's good service and chemistry. Looks is realkybjust a bonus.

Quote:
FR for today's morning bonk 11am

L8H66e G66 RTF

Had a quick morning bonk since I was around the area, initially wanted to go bonk G88 as her looks are good.

Reached H66e but I think not all wake up yet, about 4 girls all eating their breakfast. Saw familiar face G66 so took her (u guys can search for my previous FR if want to know her stats).

Anyway, as she is not a beauty but can talk very dirty stuff, decided to try out something new. After a long blowjob (almost CIM), I got her to handjob me while I asked her about her sexual past. Just to share as it was quite shiok listening and questioning her while she HJ me (it would be better if i am getting a BJ from another girl while chatting with her uh?)

Abit perverted, if offended please stop reading, for bros curious please carry on.

(While HJ-ing) She replied that G65 can tarma with her, I dont know how she looks like.
She dirtily told me she likes to have sex with different men, especially handsome ones. And in the past, one of her ex-BF had a good friend who keep molesting her during meal times. I asked her what will she do if he rapes her, and she say she will gladly accept it as he was quite handsome. And she always wondered how his dick looks like.

I think bonking PRC WL has a communication bonus, I got really turned on and put on a condom and bonk her, really BTH after listening to her sluttily tell me such secrets. It was a good 5 min HJ, I was enjoying every minute of the stories.

I think will try tarma with G65, and get them to chat about such dirty stuff while fucking them. Good idea uh?
Old 18-03-2019, 09:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Fuckside69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, does G88 speak English?
Old 23-03-2019, 11:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
iamalex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I saw red tags 39, 62, 67. All quite tall and pretty. Wanted 66 but taken by another guy just after I step in. But she looks even taller than the rest.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1