The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
france

Old 27-03-2024, 01:06 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
kabul is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Another fake stoffel review. Stupid OKT. FUCK YOU

[QUOTE=stoffel;23183279]
Quote:
Originally Posted by sawsg View Post
While waiting for JM14 to reopen, I decided to try out H8 after reading the FRs here. All 3 taken in March on different days.

G26
Friendly and bubbly in the room, shower was chop chop, and was ok with frenching in the shower.

On bed straight to action, BBBJ was short and not the best, didn't try FJ as I was tired that day and just wanted a HJ. She did remind me that time was up soon but did it in a cheerful manner.

Post session shower was the same, chop chop very fast.

RTF: No.

Try G26 yesterday. Her service is like a rush and ask for second round of BBBJ and i was told not enough time. Ask her to hj me as i do not want to waste her time as it will be the first and last time i will see her. I think the girl here expect us to book 2 sessions so they can serve us better. LOL

RTF: No next better player
Old 27-03-2024, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
B1gMonster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jalan Molek

Went for g15. 5/10. No BBBJ, No deep throat, fake moan. Will not RTF for sure.
Old 27-03-2024, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
TheAssEnjoyer is Cool - loads of Potential

Went for g99 at H8. She very small size with 300CC fake boobs. Deepthroat legit damn shiok and pussy damn tight. She told me g44 tall and petite, tell me try next time
Old Yesterday, 02:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6950 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAssEnjoyer View Post
Went for g99 at H8. She very small size with 300CC fake boobs. Deepthroat legit damn shiok and pussy damn tight. She told me g44 tall and petite, tell me try next time
After trying both..g44 is younger and more energetic...g44 is relatively new..her bbbj is more power..those who tried will know..g44 gives deep frenching to her regulars..seriously g99 is in ord mood and she is worn out by the long queue...at 12am she looks tired and exhausted when i took her before midnight...by the way she does reject some customers who are too rough or too big sized...for her small frame...g99 g89 and g9 all three Ord mood soon...completing two years in few more months...wish them happy reunion with their loved ones and family when they go back...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1