The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-06-2008, 06:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 409 / Power: 17
hardthrob81 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhardthrob81 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhardthrob81 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhardthrob81 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhardthrob81 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Story to share

Pls be patient while waiting for updates. OC is a housewife and normally on the net. I can't be logging in with her now, can I?

It’s hard to live under one roof with your in-laws… especially when you have sisters in law who are smoking hot!!! After I got married a few years back, I moved in with my wife’s family as we did not have our own place then. It was a normal kind of moving in, nothing special as this arrangement was planned before we got married. In the few years that I courted my wife, I knew her sisters were hot but I didn’t get to interact much with them as I did not spend much time in her home.

After I moved into their home, I began to slowly observe their behaviour. We lived in an HDB flat and there were 3 bedrooms altogether. The master room with attached bathroom (lol, sounds like HC) is taken by my wife’s parents, leaving the other 2 bedrooms and one common bathroom. I took the smaller bedroom with my wife and my two sisters in law maintained status quo i.e. they stayed in the other room. Now, the common bathroom has had its door removed and sealed, and now it opens into the sisters’ room. To enter the bathroom for whatever reason, I would have to access their bedroom first. This got me thinking… and think was what I did.
Old 13-06-2008, 06:32 PM
Samster

hardthrob81 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhardthrob81 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhardthrob81 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhardthrob81 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhardthrob81 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Story to share

One thing I noticed about my 2 sisters in law was their sense of fashion. The older one, about 25 years old now and working as a nurse in a government hospital here, kept late nights out and clubbed frequently. This was odd for me as I knew her parents to be quite strict with my wife when we were dating (her parents are conservative!). There were times when she didn’t even return home on some nights! She liked to dress in slim-fitting jeans and thin tops. Her body must have been a 32A-23-34. Yes, not much meat up there but she is very fair skinned and many of my friends found her attractive. However, this was only the way which she dresses when going out. At home, she has a few favourite home clothes. One would be a translucent white cotton top which she pairs up with baggy shorts. Nothing special here, except that she doesn’t wear a bra at home and her dark nipples were easily seen through the white top. Another of her home clothes would be a light pink long t-shirt. Again, without a bra and this outfit was without shorts. The bottom of her t-shirt comes down only to mid-thigh and I have gotten plenty of glimpses at her panty-clad pussy (more on that later!)

The other sister was still studying in a local poly. She dresses normally; the t-shirt and jeans type, but I could tell that she was hiding lots of succulent meat under her clothes. There were some instances when I was using her laptop and found some really sexy photos of her (non-nude) in spaghetti straps, in her swimsuit, and in some other clubbing wear. Of course, those photos are in my *Collezione de PCC* hehehe and not for sharing (sorry bros, I would be found out if I shared!). This was how I felt that she could be *trained* for future use. She also clubs regularly and sometimes with her sister, but does not keep as many late nights due to frequent nagging by the mother. Her body I estimated to be a 34C-26-34/35 as I have checked her bra sizes (34C) and jeans sizes (34) but the jeans are slightly loose.

Staying with them under one roof, there were many occasions when I shower in the common bathroom and could check out their sexy underwear. It amazed me to find out that they had g-strings, lacy pink bras and other sexy girdles, clubwear, etc. I had never seen them dressed to kill as I always returned home late after hanging out with my buddies.
Old 13-06-2008, 06:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1030 / Power: 16
SammyHulk has much to be proud ofSammyHulk has much to be proud ofSammyHulk has much to be proud ofSammyHulk has much to be proud ofSammyHulk has much to be proud ofSammyHulk has much to be proud ofSammyHulk has much to be proud ofSammyHulk has much to be proud of

Rem to clear ur cache when logging off.
Old 13-06-2008, 06:59 PM
Samster

Dun worry abt cache. I use Firefox whereas she's on IE and Safari!

Ok here goes the next instalment.

I stayed with them for about 5 months before moving into my own HDB flat with my wife. However, the 5 months did not pass without event. There was one occasion in the morning when I was waiting outside the bathroom door (quietly) for the poly sister to finish her shower before going to school. She had no idea I was waiting outside! When the door opened, I was waiting in the shadows of the corridor. The light of the bathroom fell upon the top of her chest and I saw her tilt her head sideways whilst drying her hair with a towel. She still had a towel wrapped around her waist but her breasts were only covered by a pink lace bra. I could see the white flesh of her tits in the orange light of the bathroom. As she turned towards the bedroom to change, she noticed me standing near the bedroom door! She let out a muffled “EEEK!” and tried to cover her front with her hair towel. I just blushed and moved inside the bathroom and closed the door. Hell, it’s not my fault she forgot I was staying in the same house! That morning, I had a good PCC imagining those soft white breasts in my mouth heehehehe…
Old 13-06-2008, 08:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
changping deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

As long as you dont vanish like some storyteller here anyway awaiting for more ....
Old 13-06-2008, 08:47 PM
Samster

Ok, time for continuation.

So far all cheap thrill lah. Accidental cleavage shown here, upskirt or upshorts shown there. Once, the nurse sister was eating dinner in front of the TV wearing that long pink t-shirt. She was sitting cross-legged on the floor so the t-shirt was riding up her front quite high. My father in law was also somewhere in the living room reading the newspapers so I didn’t dare stare too long at her thighs. Then I managed to get into a nice vantage point. I sat perpendicular to her at the coffee table while also having my dinner. Since she was seated slightly behind the table, my father in law was diagonally behind me and could not see my eyes heehee… I had a great dinner pretending to watch TV when I was actually having a close 1-metre view of her crotch. She was wearing a light gray panty and I swear I saw the pussy line in front. Seeing that, I thought to myself, this girl must be shaved clean!

There was also once when the poly sister was hugging or holding the family cat for some reason. She was wearing a white tank top which was rather low cut. I had just come home from work and saw her holding the cat hugging it close to her tits. She was sitting on the floor so I approached her and asked her what dinner was. The cat still had not gotten used to me so it tried to get away, to my advantage! The cat clawed at her tank top and stretched it si-bei far from her body. From my position standing above her, I got a super view of her tits straining against her bra which was obviously far too small for her. The bra must have been a few years old as she had developed a lot (physically) after she breached Sec 3. I swear I saw some pink or brown of her areola at the edge of the bra cup…

That night no need to say lah, PCC loh!
Old 13-06-2008, 08:48 PM
Samster

So, my stay at my wife’s family home had to come to an end one day. I got the keys to my HDB flat and after renovating it, I moved in. We still had no kids, so the flat was under-occupied. We had a large 5-room flat which we bought only a few blocks away from my wife’s parents, so we qualified for the additional $10k grant from HDB. Without the $10k grant, the flat would not have been so affordable.

My wife’s sisters were also excited about us having our own place. They kept pestering my wife (the eldest) telling her that if they needed to stay out late or overnight somewhere, they would lie to their mum that they were sleeping at my place. My wife would have to make up a story to cover for them. Although I didn’t approve of this arrangement I didn’t involve myself as it was a discussion only between the sisters.

And so the arrangement carried on… each month, each sister would lie that they were at my place spending the night with my wife a.k.a. sisters’ sharing session when they were actually out clubbing or with their respective boyfriends. Oops, I forgot to add that they both did not have regular boyfriends but kept changing every few weeks or at most 2 months.

One day, I took a half day off from work as I was feeling somewhat lethargic, having spent a few hours the previous night in JB for a round of makan and drinks with my biker friends. My wife was working too, so I expected to come home and spend a few hours catching forty winks in my bed. I got a surprise when I opened the door… my nurse sister was in my home sleeping!

I guessed she must have lied that she was spending the previous night here, and then after her night out she came back to my place in the morning and my wife must have let her in. She was still in her clubbing wear; a short black dress, and was sleeping on a mattress in the living room. God knows why she didn’t move to the master room. Anyway, I made a few intentional sounds to test water and see if she was a light sleeper. I closed the door with a slight bang and also chucked my house keys onto the table. She still didn’t move from her sleep. I then approached her closer and I could smell some alcohol on her breath.

She was sleeping on her side and hugging a pillow. I moved in behind her and saw her ass as her dress was already bunched up at her waist. You guys should understand how tempted I was to stroke her ass and run my finger along her labia! She was wearing a light blue lace boy-shorts type of panty and it was sexy as hell! Anyway, I controlled my raging hard-on (never had sex with my wife for a few days since she was having her menses) and just took a minute or two to stare really close at her pussy. A deep whiff near her ass and I could smell her pussy faintly. Danm! I was so close yet so far! I knew it was beyond me to actually touch her there, so I tiptoed away and came back with my digital camera. I snapped a few photos without flash and kept it in my private collection… that day I PCC in my home hiding behind a wall while watching her sleep and exposing her ass to me!
Old 14-06-2008, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 17
jameswood deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjameswood deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro hardthrob81, u sound like a pervert to me.......dont eat and shit at the same place.....
Old 14-06-2008, 09:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 17
smellycat is a name known to allsmellycat is a name known to allsmellycat is a name known to allsmellycat is a name known to allsmellycat is a name known to allsmellycat is a name known to all

hardthrob81 bro, please be careful. don't overdo it and get in trouble

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameswood View Post
Bro hardthrob81, u sound like a pervert to me.......dont eat and shit at the same place.....
i was thinking the same thing but i guess all men will have the same urges. it only depends on how far you are willing to go or risk
smellycat x2, wat r they feeding u? smellycat x2, its not yr fault. they wont take u to the vet. u're obviously not their favorite pet. it may not be a bed of roses & u're no friend to those wt noses. smellycat x2, wat r they feeding u? smellycat x2, its not yr fault
by Phoebe Buffay
Old 14-06-2008, 09:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 17
N E R O deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Haha, I could have done the same if I was TS ...
But this is just hypothetical ... maybe not
Old 14-06-2008, 10:22 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -80 / Power: 0
cupid128 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Haha, maybe we just let TS continue with story ... who are we to judge
Old 14-06-2008, 10:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
carmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud of

We are not here to judge but we can advice.Please continue with the story.

Thks bros who have up my pts,will return favor day by day. Cheers!

Do send me a reminder if I have miss on return favor.
To up list

Freeman96-need latest posting
Handsomethe2nd
Old 14-06-2008, 10:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 18
maila is one of the Best!maila is one of the Best!maila is one of the Best!

Anyway, so far nothing much nor to judge ... but waiting here for more details
Old 14-06-2008, 04:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1843 / Power: 20
AD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant future

Story looks good. Looking forward to read more.
Old 14-06-2008, 05:56 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Black Diamond deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good start. Keep it up
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1