The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-10-2021, 11:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
We34g deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by JapanKorea2002 View Post
As easy as getting CPF money back from government
Lol means you bros are prepared for the wrath from wife if ever one day kena found out?
Old 17-10-2021, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 15
beastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bros who cheat

Hi bros, what about situations where you are close friends with a girl. She's much younger than your wife and she showers you with a lot of attention, you have many common interests and basically can click well..you message each other often... You never think much about it but now the feelings creep up on you and you are conscious that there are mutual feelings involved. Does this constitute as "cheating"? Would you back off and try to maintain a distance?

For women, i believe even though nothing physical has happened they will consider this as emotionally cheating already.
Old 18-10-2021, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 11
graniph deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygraniph deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by beastimus View Post
Hi bros, what about situations where you are close friends with a girl. She's much younger than your wife and she showers you with a lot of attention, you have many common interests and basically can click well..you message each other often... You never think much about it but now the feelings creep up on you and you are conscious that there are mutual feelings involved. Does this constitute as "cheating"? Would you back off and try to maintain a distance?

For women, i believe even though nothing physical has happened they will consider this as emotionally cheating already.
not unless you cave in to the temptations.
once you start to shower care back on her while wanting some affirmations back on her and start to "work" on you and your friend's relationship then that will constitute to cheating.

although some may constitute cheating as physical intimacy.

you can still care for her but just as a friend and not wanting her to reciprocate those feelings then i feel that is not cheating
Old 18-10-2021, 01:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 13
10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by beastimus View Post

Depends on what you want. If you don't want to get involved, then just slowly back off..that girl will notice it and understand without saying..if you want something out with that girl, then based on my own experience, don't declare your affection, don't make it official, just go with the situation, because the moment you make it official, that girl might feel stressed and eventually leave because she doesn't want to be the third party. Just go with the flow. Whether hug, kiss, petting or sex, just don't make it official..
Old 19-10-2021, 12:32 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

What counts as cheating?

According to divorce lawyers...any alienation of affection without the partner’s consent and spending money without the partner’s consent.

So, if you are spending emotional time with someone, particularly at the expense of quality time with your partner and your partner is upset about it, then you’re probably cheating.

Do you fall into this category?

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 19-10-2021, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 10
huareyou deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhuareyou deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

the married men that haven't gotten caught are unlikely to say how they are getting away with it. it's a trade secret - all it takes is for some small hint for everything to unravel. it may be a case of just telling one guy, but all it takes for a watertight plan / routine to go to shit is for one guy to get caught, and suddenly everyone else who is operating on a similar plan / principle is at greater risk of getting caught when the scorned spouse puts out on social media how she caught her husband.

no matter how we are cheating, we are just one piece of indirect information from getting caught. it is a fucking delicate operation. is it worth it? your mile may vary.
Old 19-10-2021, 03:44 PM
Samster (P)

candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

There are certain things that we will bring to our graves and such things/events/experiences for me, are one of them...

Not even my closest bro's know my "personal life" tho we do share and chat about massages, locations, prices, gf's, mistresses, small three's, etc...It's an official neither confirm nor deny policy...

Some conquests/experiences are sooo amazing/unbelievable and you are sooo yearning to tell the whole world about it

But if you choose to share and divulge your personal conquests, always remember...Loose Lips Sink Ships...

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 19-10-2021, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 22
blacknight6 is a splendid one to beholdblacknight6 is a splendid one to beholdblacknight6 is a splendid one to beholdblacknight6 is a splendid one to beholdblacknight6 is a splendid one to beholdblacknight6 is a splendid one to behold

always remember...Loose Lips Sink Ships...

Totally agreed with you. Up you.

[/QUOTE]
Old 19-10-2021, 05:35 PM
Samster (P)

Thanks bro, favour returned...

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight6 View Post
always remember...Loose Lips Sink Ships...

Totally agreed with you. Up you.

[/QUOTE]

Old 19-10-2021, 07:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 470 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3099 / Power: 20
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
Loose Lips Sink Ships...

yup exactly that, my friend where i disclose above the wife decided to check his phone at 3am, reason he got caught? he couldn't help it and posted a FR of his latest FL conquest with us in the gc, and 99% of the time he will clear chat even though most of the time we're just talking cock, but that night, just that 1% of the time he didn't clear chat and wife saw the FR lol..... and best part of the FR is the phrase "soo good it was better than my wife" and now he's staying back with his parents who no longer have a room for him so he's sleepingon the living room floor

so if you really want to play big just remember carry all your glorious moments inside your heart, don't type anything in your gc, don't say anything during your drinking sessions

the other guy, even worse, wife found a video of him having threesome that one jump into yellow river also cannot wash clean

and most jibye part? these two fuckers told the wives i'm the one who influence them just so they can have a target to blame (when actually it was the other way round)
Old 19-10-2021, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 18
Cookiee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCookiee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbie22 View Post
As someone who had been down this road, I can tell you, 我们玩不起的. When shit happens, you will realise one thing, this mistress that you have, you only love her for her pussy. But the one that you go home to, not only you love her for who she is, but she loves you for who you are.

There are many reasons why people cheat. And the reasons they cheat is usually because the one whom they cheat with presents all the traits that the one at home doesnt. There are tons of articles written by many credible people on why people cheat. You can find them easily.

But at the end of the day, its not worth sacrificing your whole family for someone who can satisfy your kukujiao. Cos that person one day change and become whatever your wife has become. What then? Cheat, divorce and restart?

So if you ask me, just fuck and forget. Meaning, just pay money, fuck and forget. Dont have a mistress. Its not worth it...
I totally agree with this bro here.
Old 20-10-2021, 01:17 PM
Samster (P)

The feeling of conquering someone of position/fame/wealth is sometimes hard to be kept inside. The desire to share/boast/let go is always there...

As I said, some of my glorious exploits will just have to go with me 6 feet under...no one will and can know....not even to a total stranger....

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemao View Post
yup exactly that,
so if you really want to play big just remember carry all your glorious moments inside your heart, don't type anything in your gc, don't say anything during your drinking sessions

the other guy, even worse, wife found a video of him having threesome that one jump into yellow river also cannot wash clean

and most jibye part? these two fuckers told the wives i'm the one who influence them just so they can have a target to blame (when actually it was the other way round)

Old 20-10-2021, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of

The men who haven’t been caught are the ones who still love their wives.
Old 22-10-2021, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 12
Leisuresuit is one of the Best!Leisuresuit is one of the Best!Leisuresuit is one of the Best!Leisuresuit is one of the Best!

Secured folder in phone. Locked w password. Second sim (the second signal bar is telling if wife is tech savvy. If you have a second sim, you can have a set of apps associated with the number of the secobd sim. If you want to be absolutely secure, delete the app after each time you use, and reinstall each time you want to check msg.

The problem is. After a while you will get slack...and complacent...
Old 22-10-2021, 05:26 PM
Samster (P)

Your main phone should be clear of all cheong activities...use a phone for cheong...worst case is you waste a couple of hundred dollars after throwing away your cheong phone....contacts lost can be reconnected somehow...it is still much much cheaper than throwing half of your assets thru divorce...

And these days, most ladies are tech savvy, either thru own research or thru a bunch of busybody good sisterly friends...

You are still farked when she asks you to tap open each app that is uncommon...open die...do not open, you also die....so in the end, still farked...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leisuresuit View Post
Secured folder in phone. Locked w password. Second sim (the second signal bar is telling if wife is tech savvy. If you have a second sim, you can have a set of apps associated with the number of the secobd sim. If you want to be absolutely secure, delete the app after each time you use, and reinstall each time you want to check msg.

The problem is. After a while you will get slack...and complacent...

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1