The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-10-2021, 02:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 13
firerock1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfirerock1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Bros who cheat

How you do it without getting caught? Example, how do people using dating apps and get away with it? Haha just curious. Don't get angry if you hate cheating lol

Last edited by firerock1; 16-10-2021 at 09:44 AM.
Old 14-10-2021, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 19
DTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud of
Re: Bros who cheat

Quote:
Originally Posted by firerock1 View Post
How you do it without getting caught? Haha just curious. Don't get angry if you hate cheating lol
Regardless how, some day some time u will get caught, take care!
Old 14-10-2021, 02:14 PM
Samster

firerock1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfirerock1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCEPL View Post
Regardless how, some day some time u will get caught, take care!
LOL sounds hard to do haha
Old 14-10-2021, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

is better to be single than caught cheating, the feeling for both won't be good, is also not fair for your partner to go through your s**t. Just my few cents.
Old 14-10-2021, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 21
KingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by firerock1
How you do it without getting caught? Haha just curious.
IMHO, it’s not about planning your best on HOW NOT TO GET CAUGHT … just look at the case reported in yesterday’s papers: this DOM squeezed in between a guy & a group of teenaged girls wearing short skirts on the escalators - turned out this guy is a off-duty policeman 🤦🏻🤦🏻🤦🏻, so the DOM sneaking the upskirt shots was caught red-handed

In contrast, if every risk taken is preceded by a WHAT IF approach: ie, you think through thoroughly, covering all possibilities & then go equipped with legit “reasons” why you’re at certain places & doing certain things

Dun get confused with what the majority are doing or advocating here, which is thinking through thoroughly & come up with legit “too much to lose” reasons
But nothing wrong with this bunch too, coz till this day, it’s still only the minority doing extreme stuff like sky-diving & bungee-jumping etc while the majority call them stupid

I bring this up because many will say “兔子不吃窝边草”
But what if “我是狮子,而不是兔子”? … yes, to me & for me, “最危险的地方,往往就是最安全的地方” - so many times, I’ve gotten away with it by a kurt reply: you actually think I’m so stupid or so desperate to do such risky manoeuvre (eat & shit at the same place) meh?

Anyways, just a final disclaimer: if your better half tracked you to the hotel room door & you’re not alone in the room, then all the planning I mentioned also cannot help you lah 😅😅😅

Last edited by KingEros; 14-10-2021 at 03:52 PM.
Old 14-10-2021, 03:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1585 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40207 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

If u have urge get pay svc

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4
Old 14-10-2021, 03:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 470 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3099 / Power: 20
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute

i also always wondered after reading the threads here, how do the bros get away with it all, but after privately talking to quite a few, i realised...... chey they're single lah, no wonder can play so big...... so TS don't be gullible and think all these wonderful stories written by bros here are 100% true or that they are married and somehow getting away with it.....

i have whatsapp gc, 7 of us guys in there, now 5 divorced liao, left me and another guy standing nia..... so from their sexperience all i can tell you is 出来混,迟早要还

the reason is very simple, your heart might be pounding the first few times you do it, but subsequently you will think you'll keep getting away with it and you get bolder and take more risks, and that is the first step to getting caught. its human nature, you can't stop it, you might think, i won't lah, i'll forever be careful...... it just take one small slip, forgot to clear message one time, accidentally send the message to wife, or even one innocent looking picture and the whole thing will unravel!

i must admit, even myself quite recently due to some issues with wife, decided, fuck it since i go out eat or don't go out eat you also assume i'm eating, then i should just eat lah..... but luckily i have some bros who knock sense into me and i decided to stop.....
Old 14-10-2021, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
BabyBR deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have friends who have a stockpile of pics of them at their friends house so they can send their SO when suspicion arises haha
Old 14-10-2021, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingEros View Post
IMHO, it’s not about planning your best on HOW NOT TO GET CAUGHT … just look at the case reported in yesterday’s papers: this DOM squeezed in between a guy & a group of teenaged girls wearing short skirts on the escalators - turned out this guy is a off-duty policeman 🤦🏻🤦🏻🤦🏻, so the DOM sneaking the upskirt shots was caught red-handed

In contrast, if every risk taken is preceded by a WHAT IF approach: ie, you think through thoroughly, covering all possibilities & then go equipped with legit “reasons” why you’re at certain places & doing certain things

Dun get confused with what the majority are doing or advocating here, which is thinking through thoroughly & come up with legit “too much to lose” reasons
But nothing wrong with this bunch too, coz till this day, it’s still only the minority doing extreme stuff like sky-diving & bungee-jumping etc while the majority call them stupid

I bring this up because many will say “兔子不吃窝边草”
But what if “我是狮子,而不是兔子”? … yes, to me & for me, “最危险的地方,往往就是最安全的地方” - so many times, I’ve gotten away with it by a kurt reply: you actually think I’m so stupid or so desperate to do such risky manoeuvre (eat & shit at the same place) meh?

Anyways, just a final disclaimer: if your better half tracked you to the hotel room door & you’re not alone in the room, then all the planning I mentioned also cannot help you lah 😅😅😅
Haha nice sharing bro. Ultimately, if you want to play the game, there is still a probability that one can get caught in a tricky situation. Thus, the ability to explain becomes impossible once a girl and you is in the same room. Thanks Thanks.
Old 14-10-2021, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Haha whatever about normal FWB?
Old 14-10-2021, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 10
wantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
agree with this. easier to explain where few hundred dollar goes then kana caught by her/ her friend/ k-po auntie. divorce in sg is more expensive then calling chicken
Old 14-10-2021, 10:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

never hear before "人在做,天在看,万事有因果。”

What comes around, goes around, karma will hit you before even you know it. 😁
Old 15-10-2021, 01:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 13
10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

If just fuck outside and never talk relationship oke, then ok..if outside is mistress who you have feeling, then good luck bro..women are sensitive..she will found out in just a few weeks..just play play outside can liao..
Old 15-10-2021, 02:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 16
Joverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to behold

If you got very high attention to details and always remember to cover tracks then won't get caught. However, as we all know, first time cover swee swee then confident liao. Then subsequent times since never get caught, effort to cover up also slowly decline. That's when your wife will catch on liao.
Old 15-10-2021, 06:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 4
Werdna70 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWerdna70 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

My humble contribution.
Woman somehow have this 6th sense of knowing whether men are cheating behind their back. Maybe by men littlest action or dressing or even WhatsApp habit.
The difference between is smart woman tends to open one eye & close one eye, if it’s not too obvious & also that they are still being respected as the legitimate one.
The advice is always 不把嘛烦带回家(don’t bring trouble home), play hard & cap on..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1