The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Naty, TeeRukLover

Old 04-10-2021, 01:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 17
ramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant future
Re: Sammyboy sex forum TWENTY YEARS and still going.

Time flies. Stumbled upon here because of Mrs Privpho. Read many interesting, arousing stories, and enjoyed many photos contributed by the members, thank you all and especially to @sammyboyfor. Hope that many more years to come for sammy boy sex forum.
Old 04-10-2021, 05:49 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
Limso1983 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
What else can last more then 20 years ?
Looking back full of fond memories
Thanks to boss and all old birds like you to make this forum interesting.
Old 10-10-2021, 05:52 PM
🤙🌖🤞

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13564 / Power: 42
WatssupZ has a reputation beyond reputeWatssupZ has a reputation beyond reputeWatssupZ has a reputation beyond reputeWatssupZ has a reputation beyond reputeWatssupZ has a reputation beyond reputeWatssupZ has a reputation beyond reputeWatssupZ has a reputation beyond reputeWatssupZ has a reputation beyond reputeWatssupZ has a reputation beyond reputeWatssupZ has a reputation beyond reputeWatssupZ has a reputation beyond repute

SBF started way earlier than Twitter , FB and most, if not all, of the social media...

Samsters upz me the 2nd time, will rtn when completed the 1st round...tks much

1. Goalie, 2. Love 6969, 3. szczesny, 4. Andrew101, 5. sc slayer, 6. 69sex, 7. Tho66, 8. Me Siam Bu, 9.
Old 11-10-2021, 05:59 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3469 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108397 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

The best and the one and only sex forum till now that other cannot even compete with SBF.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 21-10-2021, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 20
agentwilson is one of the Best!agentwilson is one of the Best!agentwilson is one of the Best!agentwilson is one of the Best!

Wowwww all the laojiaos bros
Old 21-10-2021, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Yes sbf is our home
Old 22-10-2021, 10:25 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3469 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108397 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
Yes sbf is our home
Hhahaha we celebrate sammy day. The song: This is home.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 22-10-2021, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 20
Pest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lol...my first post after so many years ago and strangely I keep coming back every few weeks to read up...

Many more years ahead to this great forum !!
Old 23-10-2021, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 734 / Power: 20
Snuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to behold

Many came but none could replicate SBF's success....

More good years ahead as everywhere needs to open up sooner or later!
Old 24-10-2021, 01:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 20
totolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I recall I joined this forum back in 1998, and it was hosted on the Delphi forum. I was 27 then and 50 now ! Met a few great people ( a few bros and a cow lady) from here in 1999, and had several sexual encounters here (including an unforgettable fantasy fulfilled with a beautiful lady from here in 2006). And of course, all the great stories, fiction or real, which kept me through the years and decades. Great memories and glad to be a part of this community.
Old 24-10-2021, 08:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1078 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39957 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by totolim View Post
I recall I joined this forum back in 1998, and it was hosted on the Delphi forum. I was 27 then and 50 now ! Met a few great people ( a few bros and a cow lady) from here in 1999, and had several sexual encounters here (including an unforgettable fantasy fulfilled with a beautiful lady from here in 2006). And of course, all the great stories, fiction or real, which kept me through the years and decades. Great memories and glad to be a part of this community.
Think those good ole days were gone...just be safe and healthy is current matters...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 11-11-2021, 11:40 AM
鸳鸯凤凰

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21958 / Power: 63
Yakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond repute

20th year and still going strong.. cheers
Old 11-11-2021, 01:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 422 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13821 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute

Only register an account 10 years.. ago... missed all the fun in the first 10-year
Old 11-11-2021, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 22
blacknight6 is a splendid one to beholdblacknight6 is a splendid one to beholdblacknight6 is a splendid one to beholdblacknight6 is a splendid one to beholdblacknight6 is a splendid one to beholdblacknight6 is a splendid one to behold

Member since the Delphi forum days and still going strong. Logging every days to keep up to date with stories and pictures. More happy years.
Old 11-11-2021, 02:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5427 / Power: 17
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiofukis View Post
Only register an account 10 years.. ago... missed all the fun in the first 10-year
Same same. Hahah
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1