The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-07-2021, 10:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Hedonistic Past

JL is a great companion in bed, cheers!
Old 27-07-2021, 08:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 4
dadbod40 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoIdea View Post
Part 1

When I was 35, I put all my private properties (I had bought another condo and 2 office units) in a Trust so I could buy a resale HDB. Believe it or not, I grew up in the heartlands and I like the environment much more than the private-housing environments that I could afford. Perhaps if I could ever afford a UHNW lifestyle, I might change my mind, but MCST politics and car-parking
arrangements in cluttered landed estates just weren’t my thing.
Wonderful sharing bro. But just curious, wouldn't putting those properties in a trust involve huge stamp duties?
Old 27-07-2021, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 573 / Power: 14
NoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by dadbod40 View Post
Wonderful sharing bro. But just curious, wouldn't putting those properties in a trust involve huge stamp duties?
Not really. You are still the owner but the SDs are based on the beneficiaries' statuses.
Old 28-07-2021, 11:38 AM
Samster

NoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to all

PART 13

I required no further invitation as we started kissing and frenching again. We started roaming our hands on each other’s bodies. I loved caressing JL’s soft and milky white boobs; cupping them, squeezing them lightly and gently rubbing her nipples with my fingers.

Soon she was moaning softly again.

I broke the kiss and propped myself up on the bed. JL knew what this meant and started kissing and licking my nipples before she would start the action on my cock.

Other girls would simply start a blowjob but JL knew exactly how to position herself to maximise my pleasure. She lay on her side with her head near my cock while her feet faced me, this way I could play with the pussy when she sucked me off.

With a quick lick from the side of cock to the tip, JL used her lips to push my foreskin downwards, revealing my penis head, and continued taking about two thirds of my cock into her mouth. When she moved her head up again, her tongue swirled around my corona before letting my cock slide into her mouth again. While showing off her blowjob skills, she simultaneously flicked my nipples with her fingers.

JL’s pussy lips were glistening with her white sticky juices. I bent forward to get her to suck my fingers and she smiled knowing that her pussy was about to be pampered as well. I started rubbing her wet pussy while she continued working on my swelling cock. My dick head was getting stimulated in so many ways by her talented mouth.

JL was an expert in using her lips, tongue, insides of her cheeks and even her face to make sure every inch of my cock was taken care of. Her suction pressure varied and while she seldom used her hands, she knew how to jerk me off perfectly while using her tongue and lips to stimulate my piss-hole. She was a master of controlling the rhythm of cock stimulation.

I was in heaven watching JL treat my cock like the best tasting thing on earth while I continued to play with her pussy as I liked. My fingers were getting drenched again as she got wetter and wetter the more I toyed around with her pussy.

JL said to me in between licking my cock, “You want to drink my pussy juice?”

Me: “Yes…we 6 9?”

JL shifted to a 6 9 position and placed her pussy right above my mouth for me to enjoy her warm juices. I was not able to concentrate on pussy licking as the continuous sensation of my cock moving up and down in her mouth was driving me crazy. My hands squeezed her firm yet fleshy ass cheeks as I savoured her abalone and love juice.

Every 6 9 session was a battle to see who would give up first and lose concentration. Today I wanted to lose and just wildly suck and lick her pussy while JL continued to skilfully play with my manhood.

Me: “Baby, may I fuck you now?”

JL: “Of course boss, I thought you’d never ask. How you want? Front? Back? Side?”

Me: “Lie on your back baby”

JL did as she was told and I groped her breasts and licked and sucked her nipples for a bit before moving myself such that my cock was at her face. She sucked and licked my cock from that position for about 10 seconds before I got off her.

I was ready to fuck JL the way I wanted to.
Old 28-07-2021, 11:39 AM
Samster

PART 14

JL spread her legs wide to invite me inside her. I surprised her by getting off the bed and pulling her by holding her ass cheeks.

“Woahhh,” JL gasped as she was unprepared for the sudden pulling. It was the first time we were fucking on this mattress and bed after all.

Me: “This bed is the perfect height for you to be on the mattress and me standing up”

JL: “Glad you like it….I’m still waiting boss…you don’t fuck me then I pangkang already…”

Me: “Sorry, no pangkang today, you’re working overtime until I’m satisfied”

JL: “Yes boss…I’ll satisfy you anyway you like”

With her legs spread and my rock hard cock, I pushed into her easily. We were both warmed up and there was no need to enter her slowly. It was deep thrust after deep thrust and I was enjoying it. JL’s moans filled the room as the full length of my cock entered her again and again. As I thrust my hips and fucked her, my hands automatically started playing with her boobs again.

JL: “Ughhh ughhh Ahhhh ahhhh ahhhh….squeeze my breasts hard daddy”

Her supple breasts were like putty in my hands. Her skin was so fair that when I squeezed her boobs, my fingers would leave marks but they would fade away quickly. I made sure to squeeze and caress her tits while flicking, tweaking and flicking her nipples. Occasionally, I would stop thrusting so I could lean forward to kiss JL and also suck her tits.

JL: “Daddy…daddy….you’re so good…keep fucking me”

I placed her legs on my shoulders as I continued to plow into her deeper. Compared to her blowjob, where my dick head and piss hole was stimulated, sex did not actually stimulate my penis as much. With the amazing blowjob JL gave me earlier, my dick felt even less sensation in comparison. However, seeing JL’s face in ecstasy and hearing her seductive moaning kept me turned on and my manhood was still raging and hard enough to fuck while lasting longer.

We looked into each other’s eyes as JL bit on her lips. I knew she liked to make these expressions sometimes but I wanted to assert my dominance tonight so without giving her time to concoct up more ideas, I suddenly rammed my cock into her forcefully.

JL: “Oww! Daddy, painful!”

Me: “Sorry baby, you ok? I don’t go so deep”

JL: “It’s ok Daddy, I’m ok, you can fuck me anyway you want….I just want to satisfy you”

Assured that I was not hurting her, I flipped JL to the left so that I could fuck her sideways. Despite the natural lubrication and her love hole being stretched, I could still feel her pussy grip my cock when she turned.

JL: “Uhh…uhhh….ah..ah…ahhh…ahhhh.. I like this daddy….this position feels good”

I worked up to a steady pattern of thrusts. 10 deep thrust and 5 shallow ones where my dick head was stimulated more.

Me: “I enjoy fucking you so much baby”

JL: “Really..ahh…ahhh….i enjoy when you fuck me too Daddy…..”
Old 28-07-2021, 11:41 AM
Samster

PART 15

I sped up my thrusts and started fucking her deeper and deeper until I climbed into the bed, forcing her to turn her body. JL was now lying facedown but her hips were still slightly turned to the side.

Me: “I like this position baby, I can fuck at this angle where my cock is stimulated more…are you comfortable in this position?”

JL turned her head to look at me, “I like it if you like it…fuck me anyway you want”

My cock kept driving into her pussy forcefully as my thigh smacked against her ass cheek. I knew she was not enjoying this position as much because her moaning got softer so I quickly pushed her ass down onto the bed and started fucking her in lazy doggy position.

At first I straddled her and slid part of my cock into her pussy with her legs tight together. JL was moaning loudly again. I then went into a knee-pushup position behind her and started inserting my full length into her. She reciprocated by pushing back with her hips matching the rhythm of my thrusts.

JL was clearly back to full enjoyment mode as her moans echoed in the room, “Um Um Uh Uh Uhhh Uh….yes…fuck me Daddy…fuck me….fuck me….I love your cock…..fuck me forever….”

I was absolutely turned on and collapsed my entire weight onto her back while keeping up the fucking. I turned her head and we started kissing wildly while both of us squirmed trying to milk every ounce of pleasure from each other.

Me: “You ok if I finish off in normal doggy?”

JL: “ok….just fuck me hard…”

I pulled her up and I got off the bed so could fuck her more comfortably in doggy. JL’s ass and pussy faced me and I couldn’t help but finger her a few times before I penetrated her with my cock again.

JL gasped as I entered her again. I liked seeing my own cock going in and coming out of her pink pussy again and again and I knew she was liking this as she kept backing into me.

Me: “Baby, let me do it, you’re not fucking to my rhythm”

JL: “Sorry Daddy…you do it….I just want to feel your cock more cos It feels too good”

I picked up the pace and soon the sounds of our skin smacking against each other rung out amidst her moaning and groaning and my own uncontrolled grunts of pleasure.

Me: “Urgh…fuck yes…..I’m going to blow a big load…baby….are you ready?”

JL: “Cum inside me daddy…”

Me: “I want to cum on your face”

JL: “Ughh ahh ahhh ahhh ahhh….yes daddy….”

I felt the familiar sensation of my balls sending my semen upwards and pulled out of JL. She knew exactly what to do and turned around to face me with her mouth slightly open and tongue sticking out. I softly smacked her face with my cock and used it to rub against her lips and tongue as I masturbated myself. JL looked at me longingly for the cum that I was about to bestow upon her.

JL: “I want your cum daddy….”

I rubbed my cock furiously while JL flicked her tongue non-stop on my cock head and piss hole to cajole me into releasing my build-up.

Me: “UGHHH I’m cumming baby!”

The first shot went partly into JL’s mouth while some landed on her lips and nose. She took my cock and rubbed it on her face and used it like lipbalm to apply my cum on her lips.

JL smiled at me with my cum all over her face and said, “Thank you for fucking me daddy, I love your cock so much”

With that, she sucked my sore and spent cock softly yet firmly, intending to milk me of all my remaining cum.

Me: ”Ahh…ahh…thanks for letting me fuck you baby….no one else makes me feel as good as you”
Old 28-07-2021, 11:42 AM
Samster

PART 16

JL: “Don’t lie! You tell every girl that right haha. Ok I go wash abit first, you wait for me”

Me: “I need to wash up too, let’s shower together”

The shower area in the flat quite small and we couldn’t fool around too much inside but I still made sure to soap her tits and ass cheeks generously.

JL: “Don’t keep playing with my boobs…it turns me on…..”

Me: “Why not? Don’t you like being aroused?”

JL: “We just fucked! Can you let my sore pussy rest first?”

I laughed and said “Ok ok, let’s wash up”

We had to share my towel and as a result both of us were not really dry.
JL: “Can you turn the aircon off first boss? It’s too coldddd”

I nodded and did so.

Me: “You need more warmth?” I opened up my arms to invite her to hug me.

JL: “Yes please! Cuddle time!”

We started chatting as she lay in my arms with her head on my chest.

Me: “So how did it go with Dexter?”

Dexter was a poker player that JL met while she was playing in a house game. He had the hots for her and often wanted to meet her up under the pretense of coaching her. Eventually she went out with him but so far she had not found herself attracted enough to him to date.

JL: “Ok lor, he’s cute but I don’t know I just don’t feel that attracted to him.”

Me: “You slept with him already?”

JL: “Haha yes! BUT it was quite bad eh”

Me: “How come? And when did you guys have sex? 2 weeks ago he made a move on you but you rejected him right”

JL: “We did it 2 days ago. Actually it was after I helped you to monitor all the blinds installations here AND helped you to fit the bedsheets AND pillow cases AND quilt cover. He jio me go prinsep to drink so I went lor”

Me: “So you were drunk ah?”

JL: “No la! I was sober but a bit high. I remember everything lor ok. He asked me go his place hangout and I knew what’s up la…but I thought maybe I can give him a chance to see if got sexual chemistry mah.”

Me: “So….got sexual chemistry?”

JL: “No eh….he’s a typical boy lor. I mean he wasn’t bad or anything, but maybe I’m too used to your style in bed so I keep comparing other guys to you.”

Me: “What kind of style I have? Old man style ah?”

JL: “Hahahaha ya…no la, I don’t like the act-cool act seh kind you know…like in bed you’re still polite and caring. You’ll ask how I feel and you still say please and thank you…maybe I’m a sucker for that kind of thing”

Me: “If you care for the person you’re fucking, the least you can do is make sure they’re alright, no?”

JL: “Ya! I think so too but the guys I’ve slept with all not like that! And the worst thing is AFTER they fuck you liao they think they own you for some funny reason”

Me: “Dexter too?”

JL: “You know yesterday he texted me and his text tone changed? Ok like example last time he will say maybe ‘do you want to grab a drink where and where?’….yesterday his text was…wait ah I show you.”

JL grabbed her phone from the side table and opened up her whatsapp.

“Nah you see,” she said indignantly while sharing her conversation with me.

Me: “Hmm.. let me see….”

[D: Come my place 11pm
JL: Tonight? I cannot, I’m meeting a friend
D: Come
JL: I arranged with my friend some time back already, another time ok, sorry!
D: You come or not bitch. You better appear at 11pm.
*JL did not reply*
*At 1030pm*
D: Sorry dear, I was wrong….bad day today, lost quite a bit…ran damn bad at the table…hope to see you later]

Me: “Aiya, young boys too emotional is like that one la.”

JL: “It’s not the emo part you know, I can’t take it all the guys who slept with me keep thinking I am their property!”

Me: “Wah heng I’m not like that”

JL: “Ya, then why do you think we can fuck regularly? I don’t like to be controlled, let me be and if I like you, I will come back what”

Me: “Oh so now you take the chance to confess you like me is it?”
Old 28-07-2021, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 6
robertphone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS, more please!!
Old 01-08-2021, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Awesome session.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 01-08-2021, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 706 / Power: 14
stoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to behold

Great story. In my view just the right amount of dialogue and description. JL is spunky.. I think that's hot.
Old 03-08-2021, 11:34 AM
Samster

PART 17

JL paused for a moment and said, “What’s stopping us from being together? We behave like a couple literally. I like you more than any other guy I have actually been with”

Me: “I like you very much too, you know I won’t get aroused by anyone I don’t like even if she’s physically hot. But it’s different in a committed relationship you know. If we get together, where will the relationship go? It’s fun know because we have clear boundaries and these lines can be drawn because we are not that emotionally invested in each other.”

JL: “Do you mean sleeping around? We could have an open relationship and you can still have sex with other girls. I’m ok with it….but it’ll be nice if we can openly say we are a couple…”

Me: “It’s not just about that. I’m 35…at this point in my life, I can probably say that it’s ok for me to have sex with only 1 woman for the rest of my life if I get married. But how about you? Our life stages are different. It works out well for us now because I can guide you in your journey and you always remind me that I can still be youthful”

JL looked like she was deep in thought.

Me: “You ok, baby?”

JL: “Yea….sorry I drifted off a bit. Anyway I was thinking how much sex you have. Your sex drive is damn high leh, I just realised”

Me: “Haha not really…I think it’s because I’m fucking different girls even though you are my main partner. If I have only one partner, probably my drive will be lower”

JL: “Mmm…yea I was wondering how I would cope if one day you changed your mind about us…would my body be able to tahan being ravaged multiple times every day?”

Me: “I’m not that active la, crazy. Don’t need to work meh. And you know what, because I knew we were fucking today, I have abstained for 2 days ok.”

JL laughed and covered her mouth with her hands, “What the hell, so I have to thank you is it! Oh no wonder you came so much just now!”

Me: “You see, I do like you what. I said no to the other girls so we can maximise our enjoyment together.”

JL: “Is it?!! Or is it because you forgot you told me that the pub girl don’t want to sleep with you?”

Me: “Which pub girl?”

JL: “That one la…the Jade or Kate or what….you so many girls I can’t remember”

Me: “Oh Kate ah…why leh? It’s not she don’t want, it’s I don’t want. Cos we were going to do it that night already but she told me when we were drinking that she got attached. You know I don’t mess around with girls who are in a committed rs what”

“Yes I know, righteous man,” JL said sarcastically while rolling her eyes, “but you do fantasise about her right”

Me: “Of course, we were flirting so much already and she said so clearly she wanted to sleep with me. Well, looks like it’s not going to happen so doesn’t matter”

JL: “Well boss, sorry you have to make do with me.”

Me: “Don’t be silly, you’re still the best no matter what ok. Don’t get affected. I don’t really care that much if I don’t bed her”

JL: “No no, I’m not jealous or what la, I mean it’s ok for me if you pretend I am her when you’re fucking me. I like it when you use me to cum….I feel like I am contributing to your happiness too”

Me: “Are you serious now? Don’t say that ok. I’m not going to pretend you are someone else. You are the best girl in my life…you know how much I like you from how much I trust you right”

JL smiled, “I know boss…I like you too.”

We started kissing and touching each other again.
Old 03-08-2021, 11:36 AM
Samster

PART 18

I mumbled in the middle of kissing, “Are you still on Yasmin?”

JL: “Of course boss…you can cum inside me if you want”

Me: “Ok, just wanted to be sure”

JL: “For you it’s ok. I tell you something,” JL whispered in my ear “Even though Im on birth control, I only fuck you raw, everyone else I sleep with wears a condom....I only let you cum inside me”

She continued kissing my neck and running her hands all over my body. I grunted in pleasure and started focusing on stroking and squeezing her cute and smooth ass cheeks.

Me: “You’re the only girl I fuck raw too…you know that right”

JL: “Mmm…yea cos the other girls aren’t on the pill what haha….why you say as if it’s a noble thing leh haahaha”

Me: “Aiya…true la, but I mean even when I fuck 5 girls a week, only you can feel my cum in your pussy…”

I already moved my cock to her pussy opening and without giving JL warning, I penetrated her deeply.

JL let out a loud and sharp moan, “Ooohhhh! Ah…ah….daddy…you never warn me…”

Me: “What warn you? Need to send email to inform you first?”

JL: “No…ahh….ohhh…ohhh……ah..ah ah”

I pushed into her quicky with short strokes, focusing on filling her up with my cock. My erection was stretching her tight hole just right for both of us. She was getting wetter and wetter as I fucked her and I could her the sploshing and sound of her juices being squeezed out by my pumping.

JL: “Ah..fuck me…fuck me like this…it feels nice…”

I was positioned in a semi-spooning position with her and my hands were gripping onto her thighs for extra leverage.

Me: “Put a pillow under your hip….I want to sit upright”

JL moved her pillow under her hip as I requested and with that extra height, I could enter her easily even with my knees folded and my body being upright. I continued to pump her with my cock and with my right hand, I enjoyed her tits.

JL: “Daddy…I haven’t suck your cock yet….”

Me: “Ugh…ugh…suck already ah”

JL: “Just now only…why you so fast fuck me….”

I pulled out of JL and she quickly moved to grab my ass with one hand while grabbing my dick with the other. I felt the familiar sensation of her lips enveloping the tip of my cock, sliding it into her mouth while her tongue pressed against it, ensuring the right amount of suction and tightness.

Me: “Oh baby…you’re so good…”

JL: “Thanks daddy….I want you to fuck my mouth..”
Old 03-08-2021, 11:37 AM
Samster

PART 19

I’ve heard that so many times but it still turned me on every single time. I put my hands on JL’s head and caressed her long hair while fucking her mouth steadily. I was scared of hurting her so I did not go too hard and fast but JL used her hands to grab my ass and push my cock deeper into her mouth.

Me: “Baby…don’t…I don’t want to hurt you…”

JL was gagging and I did not like to see her like that. I pushed her lightly away from me and removed my cock from her mouth.

Me: “Baby you ok? Don’t deepthroat me, I don’t like seeing you suffer”

JL: “I’m ok Daddy! I thought it’s a turn on when guys see their girl choking on their sausage?”

Me: “I don’t like it and I don’t like to see you hurt”

JL: “You don’t like your cock in my throat or you don’t like seeing me hurt?”

Me: “I’m ok with deepthroating but I don’t want you to suffer ok?”

JL: “Awww…why you always so sweet?”

Me: “Cos I like you what”

We were both on our knees on the bed and started hugging in kissing in that position again. I squeezed her milky B-cups and licked and sucked her nipples. Swirling my tongue around her nipples and sucking on them turned JL on and she moved my left hand to her pussy.

I knew what she wanted and immediately inserted my middle and ring finger inside her hole. The more I dug around the louder she moaned.

JL” Yes…yes….finger me daddy….I’m so wet….suck my tits…”

Me: “You want my eat you?”

JL: “Mm…yes daddy….finger me and eat my pussy at the same time…”

I did what I always did, two fingers in and out of her pink pussy while licking and sucking her clit. JL’s labia was thin and her pussy folds exposed easily for me to paint her thoroughly.

JL’s moans filled the room again and I enjoyed seeing her so high in enjoyment.

JL: “Daddy…don’t stop Daddy….I’m cumming already….do faster…..”

She grabbed my head and pushed her pussy against my face and grinded herself on it. I was literally drowning in her juices but I couldn’t stop her now that she was so close to cumming. I took the chance to grab her breasts and pinch her nipples wildly since I knew she would not feel any pain when her sensations were focused on the intense pleasure at her pussy and her impending orgasm.

JL: “I’m cumming Daddy! I’m cumming! AHH AHHHH AHHH AHHHH!!”

With a ear shattering scream, JL smashed her pussy onto my face. I felt streams of fresh warm love juice trickle down my nose, mouth and chin.

Me: “Wow, I thought you were dying there haha”

JL: “Tsk you so bad…”

We frenched and both of us tasted all our bodily fluids mixed together in harmony.
Old 03-08-2021, 11:39 AM
Samster

PART 20

JL stroked my cock, “You still want to fuck me?”

Me: “Your pussy can take it or not? Cum twice already…if you tired it’s ok”

JL: “No it’s not ok. I want you inside me. And I want you to cum inside me.”

Me: “Ok, we fuck slowly ok”

JL: “Fuck my any way you want….use me to cum….I like to see your expression when you cum”

Me: “Lubricate my cock with your saliva first ok”

JL: “My pleasure, boss”

JL licked my cock up and down and let me fuck her mouth with half my dick length for about 20 seconds before I was ready to fuck her pussy again.

Me: “Baby, doggy style please”

JL moved into position with her ass up and face down. She knew what that I liked to insert at an angle. I slowly inserted my cock into her pussy hole again and she made sure to let me know she liked it.

JL: “OH yes….fuck me…I love your cock inside me….”

I grabbed her waist and the front of her thighs as I pushed deeper into her and increased my pace.

Me: “Do you like this baby?”

JL: “AH ahh…no…”

Me: “No?”

JL: “Ya…I don’t like…I love it daddy…”

I kept my pace steady as my raw cock enjoyed her slippery yet tight pussy. Controlling the pumping and withdrawing a few times till the tip of my cock was just about to exit but never fully withdrawing, I pushed back my cock into JL as she moaned in pleasure.

JL: “Daddy…your cock so thick and long….”

I pushed JL onto the bed for a lazy doggy position. Putting my entire weight on her, I thrusted my hips and she thrusted back to let my cock inside her deeper.

Me: “Am I squashing you baby?”

JL: “No…I like it when your body is pressing against mine….keep fucking me like this…”

As my dick continued to be stimulated and squeezed by JL’s pussy, both of us started frenching passionately. We licked and sucked each other’s tongues as my cock continued to explore JL’s pussy.

JL: “Daddy, pretend I’m Kate….pretend you’re fucking her…use me to cum…..”

Me: “Stop that baby…I’m fucking you and I’m enjoying it….I love fucking you raw and feeling you inside out”

JL: “Really Daddy?” She moaned while asking, “I want you to be happy…if you want to fuck other girls raw it’s ok too…..”

Me: “Not now baby…I just want to fuck you now and cum inside you”

JL: “Yes…please fuck me daddy….please shoot inside me”

I continued to pump JL in lazy doggy with my fists on the mattress on either side of her body so I could fuck her in longer strokes.

Me: “Close your legs together tighter baby, I’m cumming soon”

JL complied, “You’re so good Daddy…I want you to fuck me till you cum…shoot your cum inside me….fuck me please…”

I felt my cock was ready to explode any moment. With a few final pushes, I erupted and shot 2nd load of the night inside JL.

JL: “UGHHHHH!!!! YES!!! Don’t pull out daddy!”

Me: “Ahhh….Oh my god…I continued pumping a bit while my cock released.”

JL: “Oh my god..I love it when you continue fucking after you shoot haha…keep your cock inside me, don’t take out yet ok”

I changed position carefully to avoid taking my cock out of JL’s pussy so quickly. I felt my cock soften soon and I had to withdraw.

Me: “Wow…great as always…This is why I keep fucking you over and over”

JL: “Haha same…I tell you something ok”

Me: “Sure, what?”

JL started: “I just want to say…I…love--” she tilted her head slightly and shyly looked sideways towards me.

Me: “Oh no….don’t say—”

Before I could finish she quickly continued, “I love fucking you la! You thought I was doing to say I love you is it? Please lor, who love you? Only a fat ugly shit will love you lor hahaha. I only love your cock and sex with you.”
I smiled at her and we both laughed.

Me: “I really love fucking you too, baby, and you do mean a lot to me.”

JL: “Ya, who’s going allow their boss to fuck them in the office and give their boss blowjobs when they are stressed except for me right?”

Me: “Okok, you want a raise is it?”

JL: “I want you to raise your cock and fuck me! But I think you’re spent for tonight already hehehe”

Me: “Ya, too bad, no more cum to shoot. Let’s go wash up baby”

JL: “Chey you so lousy haha, ok let’s go wash”
Old 23-09-2021, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
opsite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

pls continue TS!
Advert Space Available