The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-07-2021, 01:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 573 / Power: 14
NoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to all
Re: My Hedonistic Past

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
Great writeup bro! Support you with 39 points, please continue writing!

One quick question on your first point - if you put your properties in a Trust, and you are still the beneficiary then you won't be able to buy the HDB so I presume you put someone else as the beneficiary?
My parents are the beneficiaries.

This was the best way because we all pay lesser ABSD when I split the properties between them.

Also, we don't have to bother about additional taxes involving gifting. "Selling" to them was also possible but this screws up the transactional history of a project.

In fact, for one of the properties I still currently own, my neighbour unit "sold" the unit to his son at a price 30% below the market price based on transactional history, as well as property prices around that area.

When another neighbour wanted to sell his unit, all the prospective buyers used the low selling price of the other neighbour as a bargaining factor.

To avoid being a bastard and also getting the hassle out of the way at the start, my lawyer advised that a Trust was a suitable option for me
Old 23-07-2021, 01:20 PM
Samster

NoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to all

Note: For the sake of all readers, I will roughly translate all conversations into English because my conversations with many of the girls in my story involve mandarin, especially the China KTV girls who may appear later in the story

PART 5

As we walked towards the unit, JL rushed in front of me going, “I’ll do it, I’ll do it!” Before I realised what she meant, she already had her thumb on the gate’s electronic lock’s fingerprint scanner.

One melodic phrase later, the gate unlocked and she gleefully opened it. Then she did the same for the main wooden door.

“Excuse me madam, may I know when you added your fingerprints to the system WITHOUT my knowledge?” I exclaimed in mock horror.

JL: “Hahaha sorry boss, I came to supervise the blinds installation yesterday remember? Using the app was such a hassle so while waiting or them, I added my fingerprints using the instruction manual you left lying around on the table hahahaha”

Well, I did tell JL that she could use my place anytime to hang out. I had also given her keys to the other condo I stayed in. She had my full trust.

Me: “Okok, you very smart, smartest in the world is you already”

JL: “Haha, welcome to my place, make yourself comfortable and just treat it as your own home ok”

That cheeky girl. I rolled my eyes and said, “Ya ok, please sit there and relax Madam, I go and cook dinner”

JL: “I need to pee first!” She made a beeline for the kitchen toilet. I was certain at that point she knew my place better than I did.

JL was an extremely meticulous person. For my new place, she had even bought most of the daily necessities and additional items that I would never have thought of like toiletries, beddings, wet tissue packs, trash bags etc.

I decided to change into something more comfortable and suitable for cooking. It was then I realised I had not unpacked most of my clothes yet.
I stood outside the toilet “JL, where are my clothes? I mean the boxes that contain my clothes”

JL replied “Wait, I’m peeing, later I show you ok!”

It was my turn to be cheeky. I took off my clothes except my boxer-briefs and put them on the living room sofa. When I went back to kitchen, JL coincidentally came out of the toilet and saw me.

JL: “Why you strip? I thought you’re cooking?” She was genuinely curious and puzzled. I knew she wouldn’t be offended at all as we see each other’s naked bodies all the time.

Me: “I don’t want to get my clothes dirty what….and you know what’s for dinner?”

JL: “You never say leh, how I know?”

I gave her a naughty look, “Steak for me and sausage for you”
Old 23-07-2021, 01:26 PM
Samster

PART 6

JL’s eyes widened, and she instinctively covered her mouth with her hands while we both burst out laughing.

JL: “What the fuck! Why you so disgusting! Where’s the sausage? Is it this one?” She stepped forward to tug on my dick.

Me: “Wait wait! Don’t play ah, if I get hard now means I fuck you now!”

JL and I continued to play-struggle with each other.

JL: “Sausage is it? Sausage some more!”

It was still too soon for fucking and I DID need to cook dinner so I hugged her to lift her slightly while hastily moving to the living room and dropping her onto the sofa.

JL: “Ow! You bully me!”

Me: “Sorry sorry, you rest here first ok? Give me 20 minutes to get dinner ready. You eat steak first, dessert then let you eat sausage hahahahha”

JL gave me a look of mock-horror and said, “Ok gogo, I’m already hungry”

Dinner prep was mainly smooth sailing. I was doing a simple carbonara with 500grams of steak bought from Culina.

1. Boil water, cook Fettucine.
2. Sieve out Fettucine and keep the pasta water
3. Season Steak with salt and pepper. Cook 2 mins on each side and let the steak rest
4. Fry Pancetta, turn to low heat, put Fettucine in and then egg. Use pasta water to adjust viscosity.
5. Slice steak and plate

“Dinner is served!” I bellowed.

I heard JL’s footsteps as she scuttled to the kitchen. “Need my help?”

Me: “Just help me to open the door thanks! I’ve got my hands full”

JL’s eyes widened as I walked past her with dinner in my hands.

JL: “I’ll get the wine!”

I thought to myself ‘What wine?’

JL: “Tada! I bought it that day when I came down and decided to put it in the wine chiller hehe”

I started laughing and said “Yes, but as smart as you are, I think you forgot something”

JL: “Oh shit! I didn’t buy glasses!”

We both laughed and I said, “It’s ok, let me uncork it. We’ll drink straight from the bottle like a couple of drunkards”

JL did not even like to drink. When we first met years back, she would get high over 2 small cups of beer in the pub. Over those few years she did improve her alcohol intolerance but she mostly drank together with me.
Old 23-07-2021, 01:33 PM
Samster

PART 7

We started eating. A guy in his briefs and a girl in a pink dress sitting together at the dining table is not a common sight. But we were not common people. To others, this may be an eccentric date night, but to us, this was a social dinner between two very, very good friends.

JL broke the silence, “Oh, tomorrow you have a meeting at 11 with Mr Teo”

Me: “11am or 11pm?”

JL: “Wah I cannot leh, since when do you have night-time work meetings? We have generation gap is it?”

I pretended to be hurt, “Ya, I’m so old lor, you hiam me right”

JL: “Haha you don’t act,” then she continued “You know hor, this whole house at least 90% of the furniture and fixtures all I settle one. Then those people who come keep thinking I’m your girlfriend or wife”

I feigned stupidity and asked “Then what you say?”

JL: “I told them I’m your mistress”

I raised my eyebrows and did not miss a beat “Which mistress? I got 10 mistresses”

JL: “ANYWAY, some of the guys were so shocked and got 1 even ask me how much you pay me every month to support me haha”

Me: “Then what did you say? How much?”

JL: “I told them you pay me $3k a month”

Me: “Huh? I –“

JL cut me off, “Shh wait la, I haven’t finished! Then that guy say why only $3k? He said my quality outside sure got guys willing give me $10k a month”

I laughed and said, “Were you talking to the chairman for the Association of the Blind”

JL burst out laughing “Fuck off la! You’re damn mean I swear! I not pretty meh? I’m not worth $10k a month?”

Me: “Ok la, I was kidding. You are worth more than $10k a month. I’m really lucky I have you with me”

JL: “Glad you know! Better appreciate me more or else I quit my job then you know”

Me: “Haha okok….anyway are you full?”

JL: “Mm full already….but I don’t mind dessert”
Old 23-07-2021, 01:35 PM
Samster

PART 8

There was always so much innuendo flying between us that there were times (such as this) that I honestly did not know if she wanted cake or cock. I had to test water.

Me: “Dessert? What kind of dessert?”

JL’s answer left me with no doubt: “The kind that should be eaten in the master bedroom”

I was aroused and felt my dick hardening. “You can have it here now….I don’t mind”

JL pouted her lips “But I mind! You’re sweaty and oily….and smelly from cooking! Go and take a shower first la!”

Me: “Relax la, I’m going. You want to shower with me?”

JL: “You drunk bro? I never sweat and I smell great”

Me: “Hahaha you really not paiseh can say all these things leh, you’re the one who’s drunk”

JL: “What? It’s true right? And I’m not drunk!”

As if to emphasise her point, she took another swig from the bottle of Chianti. I had to compliment her on her taste.

Me: “This is an excellent bottle of wine. Your taste is getting better”

JL: “Hahahahaha wtf I read online one la! Google is your best friend”

I let my shoulders drop to express mock-disappointment before saying “Yes yes, anyway you bought it and it’s a great wine….. So….super nice smelling girl, can you please wait for me in the fucking room while I shower?”

JL: “Huh? What is the fucking room?”

Me: “You said master bedroom right, but I’m not going to ‘masturbate’ there. So we should call it the ‘fucking room’ instead”

JL: “You’re damn lame boss, ok whatever, faster go and shower…I want my dessert!”

I went off to the en-suite bathroom in the ‘fucking room’ and found a whole set of toiletries waiting for me in a toiletry basket. I smiled to myself, she was such a darling.

“Thanks for getting me toiletries!” I shouted from the shower.

No reply.

Didn’t matter, I started to shampoo my hair. As I was rinsing off halfway, I suddenly realised I did not have a bath towel. I was about to shout for JL again but she was right in front of me when I opened my eyes, only separated from me by a shower screen.

JL: “Looking for this is it?” She had a towel in her hand.

Me: “Yes thanks! Please help me to hang it on top” as I looked upwards motioning with my head to the top of the shower screen.

JL mischievously said, “Nope, you’re going to come out dripping wet and naked. After that then I give you the towel”

Me: “Wah you wait, I’m going to punish you for being such a bad girl!”

She shrieked as she ran away, probably to the bed. Now I was incentivised to finish my shower as soon as possible.

Dessert was ready to be served.
Old 23-07-2021, 08:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Nice 👍🏼
Here to support TS for his wonderful contributions.
Old 23-07-2021, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

I am just in time for dessert.

Supporting here for more juicy updates please.
Old 23-07-2021, 09:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 473 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4665 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

If u are telling us the story of ur sex life why need to tell us ur net worth? Trying to boost ur self?
Old 24-07-2021, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hongy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
If u are telling us the story of ur sex life why need to tell us ur net worth? Trying to boost ur self?
Hahahha. So what he boost? You are not getting anything from him.

Be glad he is writing something that interest you so much that you are replying
Old 24-07-2021, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 6
memax deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story bro, please continue
Old 26-07-2021, 10:52 AM
Samster

PART 9

Stepping out of the bathroom dripping wet, I found JL waiting for me at the edge of my king-sized bed, towel in hand.

JL: “Na, faster dry yourself, don’t catch a cold”

I took my towel from her and while I was drying my hair, she playfully slapped my butt. Without giving her time to react, I pulled her towards myself while falling back onto the bed such that she was on top of me. She pretended to struggle a bit but I hugged her with one hand while steadying myself with the other on the bed.

She now stood between my thighs while I was sitting on the edge of the bed with my feet planted on the floor. JL moved her face towards mine and kissed me on the lips softly. I held her chin with my thumb and index finger to tilt her head while kissing her back. My tongue slowly licked the inside of her upper lips and she parted her mouth to let my tongue in deeper.

With our tongues intertwined, I felt her hand wrap around my semi-erect penis. She tugged and squeezed it lightly and let out a soft moan.

JL mumbled, “I've been waiting for this all week” in the middle of our subdued yet passionate frenching.

I slipped my right hand under her dress and cupped her ass-cheek.
Me: “Where are your panties? You wore today right?”

JL: “In my bag…I took off after I pee just now and didn’t wear back. You want me to wear back?” She gave me her classic impish grin.

I did not answer as I shifted my hand immediately and slid my fingers along her slippery pussy lips. My thumb found her clit area and I massaged the skin covering it in a steady rhythm. JL’s moaning became louder and her tongue writhed around in my mouth more aggressively in between her moans.

I had to control her tongue but sucking on it and pulling my face away from her time to time but I made sure to keep rubbing and sliding along her pussy. She stopped kissing me to concentrate on moaning. I loved seeing my face twisted in pleasure and agony both at once. Casually using my right hand to cup her breast, I inserted my left middle finger into her pussy hole. Her warm and wet pie hole was opened up now and I felt her hot juices drip slowly onto my hand.

JL: “Ahh Urghhh Ahhh ahhh…..don’t get your pre-cum onto my dress…..” She realised my erect dick was close to rubbing against her dress.

Me: “Mmm…I help you take off your dress?”

JL: “Ahhh ahhh ahhhh I take off myself.….don’t stop….”

I removed my right hand from her breast momentarily as JL reached behind to unzip her dress and let it drop. My left hand prevented her dress from falling to the floor because I was fingering her. Thankfully the fabric was light and did not interfere with my ability to continue pleasuring her with. I was getting her wetter by the second with 2 fingers in her now.

JL’s dress around her waist, supported by my left hand, and her breasts being exposed except for the round nipple tapes covering her nipples.

JL: “Ahhhh ahhh….uhhh….your cock still too near to my dress la….”
Old 26-07-2021, 10:54 AM
Samster

PART 10

I feigned annoyance and said, “Then how? If you want to take off completely, I have to stop fingering you. You very troublesome leh”

JL didn’t reply as she started grinding against my left hand and squeezing her thighs together to force my fingers deeper into her. I vibrated my hand and rubbed my fingers along her bumpy ridges inside her vagina, stimulating different regions to get her as high as possible. My penis kept hardening as JL moaned louder.

JL: “Ahhh don’t stop! Don’t stop Daddy….Ahhhhh ahhh ahh ah ahhh!”

Me: “Don’t worry baby, I won’t stop till you cum all over my hand”

Suddenly, JL used both hands to pull my left hand away from her. Her dress finally fell to the floor and I could her own milky goodness drip down her thighs. I was a bit shocked and confused by her sudden withdrawal but before I had time to react, she turned grabbed my penis with one hand, turned herself around and started lowering herself on it.

I leaned backwards to allow her more space to sit on my dick. With the head of my dick inserted in her, JL let out a soft moan and rested both her hands on my thighs or support as she slid downwards onto my dick until it disappeared in her.

Without any words exchanged between us for about 1 minute, JL went up and down on my cock while groaning and moaning. She was already lost in her own ecstasy.

JL: “Daddy you got feeling or not?”

Me: “Mmm..but obviously not as much as you haha”

JL: “Can I grind against you? I’m going to cum soon”

Me: “Sure, you can do anything you want as long as you feel good. Let me move onto the bed more then you ride and grind me till you cum ok”

JL was light enough for my dick to remain inside her while I shifted both of us further up the bed. Once I was lying on the bed, she turned herself around so that she was facing me. With her knees firmly planted on the mattress, she started riding my by rubbing my cock inside of her. I felt her clit rub against the base of my cock as she went back and forth.

Me: “You want me to rub your clit?”

JL: “Ahh…uhh…no daddy….I do myself…..let me fuck you and cum….”

I reached my hands out to remove her nipple tapes while JL kept grinding against me. The stickiness of the nipple tapes made it hard for me to just put them on the bed easily so I ended up flinging them aside.

JL: “Oei! My nipple tape very expensive one ok…Ahh ahhh ahhh ahhhh”

Me: “Shhh….fuck me baby, I want you to cum”

As she rode faster and faster I knew she was about to cum soon, I squeezed and played with both her boobs in my hands as they bounced around wildly. My wood remained hard as I though of how I was going to enjoy playing and sucking her tits later.

This night was just getting started.
Old 26-07-2021, 10:55 AM
Samster

PART 11

I placed my hands around JL’s waist as she writhed around my cock. I knew she was on the verge of her orgasm.

JL: “Ahhhh Daddy…Daddy…daddy……I’m cumming….fuck…...”

She was so loud that she was literally shouting out. I was worried that my new nieghbours would think there was abuse going on, yet turned on at the same time that I could make her feel so good.

JL: “OH MY GOD…AHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHH!!!”

That was it, the familiar spasming, the contracting of her pussy muscles and the tensing of her body a split second right before the release. JL collapsed onto me and I hugged her as my cock slid out of her.

Me: “Wow that was a pretty intense orgasm”

She rolled off me and lay next to me.

JL was still breathless, “Wait ah…I breathe first….ya, this one quite shiok…thanks boss”

Me: “Why you like to call me Daddy when we fuck then you cum already you call me boss?”

JL laughed, “I dunno? It just seems natural. I don’t think so much when I call you anything….it just feels right you know”

Me: “Actually I don’t know, but you know the old joke about this?”

JL: “What joke?”

Me: “The one that goes ‘Hi, my name is Shawn but you can call me tonight’”

JL rolled her eyes: “Wah lau…also can say ‘you can call me anytime’ right. Heard before, lame la!”

Me: “Sorry lor, my jokes are all old, like me hahaha”

JL: “Tsk, you’re not old la. 35 isn’t old. Old is like…I dunno, 50?”

Me: “Oh then what happens when I’m 50? You won’t fuck me anymore?”

JL: “Hmmm….how old will I be then?” She paused to count, “23 plus….wait ah you’re 35 right….means 15 more years…..Oh I’ll be 38. Can la, I won’t even be 40. I’ll still be hot hahahahha”

Me: “Excuse me, I thought we’re talking about me, why are we talking about you?”

JL: “It’s all about me me me! Hahahahahaha”

We both laughed at the silliness of our conversation. JL looked at me and smiled.

JL: “You’re always fucking xmms….have you had sex with an older woman? Around your age?”

My brows furrowed. It was true that I was having a lot of sex with younger girls and I was struggling to think.

Me: “Serious answer….I lost my virginity at 23-“

JL interrupted me with an incredulous look, “WTF?!!! Seriously??? I never knew that hahahahahaha”

Me: “You never asked what!”
Old 26-07-2021, 11:00 AM
Samster

PART 12

JL took a breath and said,”Haha ok sorry sorry please continue”

Me: “Ahem, ok anyway, I lost it at 23. The girl was 21. We were in Uni what that time, same CCA and we got together. Then….my next gf was 1 year younger than me. I was 26 and she was 25…..then next gf we didn’t have sex-“

JL interrupted me again, “Hahaha how come?!!!”

Me: “I told you this one before la, she just said she was dry lor. You know which one la, that Stephanie, she said she kena hurt in her previous rs so she wasn’t ready.”

JL: “Oh I know, the one who cheated your dumbass is it? Take money from you every month to support another guy one ah?”

Me: “Yah thanks hor. I stupid la can. Anyway I was 30 and she was 24…And 30 means that was when you and I first met too haha”

JL: “Yes! I’m so lucky I met you!”

Me: “Why leh? Faster say nice things about me”

JL: “Hmm….Lucky because you’re so nice to me?”

Me: “Not because I always make you cum and I ownself never cum?”

JL gave an embarrassed expression, “Why you say until I so bad? You know I will make you feel good later right”

Me: “Of course I know, I let you fuck me first and enjoy…later I will fuck you the way I like”

JL: “I’m looking forward to it….eh and so how old is the oldest girl you fuck leh? You haven’t say”

Me: “Oh ya…shit we talk until I forgot the question. Um after Steph…I no more gf liao lor. So the oldest girl….probably the dentist ba. I think it was last year. Means I was 34. She said she was….29”

JL: “Wah means you never fuck a girl in her 30s before! You dirty old man, how many more young pussies are you going to taste before you fuck a girl in her 30s?”

Me: “Ehhhh you make me sound like a terrible person….and the answer to your question is something I actually thought about. There could be 2 possibilities. One is one day I find a serous gf and get married. Then my wife will obviously be older than 30 eventually right. The other possibility is I stay single…and maybe in 7 years when you are 30, I fuck you and I would be in the ‘sex-with-a-30yr-old-club’”

JL thought for a few seconds before replying, “When I’m 30 you will be….42….you know, I never thought that I would sleep with a guy in his 40s before”

Me: “Ya la silly, that’s cos you’re 23 now what. It’s like saying you never thought you would sleep with a guy in his 30s when you were 18 right”

JL: “Aha, you’re wrong there! I did consider my age range when I was 18, and I told myself the oldest I would accept was 30 haha!”

Me: “Haha then now leh?”

JL: “Now….” She smile before continuing, “You how old then that’s my limit lor”

Me: “Aww…you’re so sweet baby. Then if I 70 years old leh?”

JL: “When you’re 70 you sure your cock can stand? Also if you 70 means I 58….I want you, you also don’t want me lor haha, I’m sure you’ll be one of those disgusting old men who still want to eat those 20+ year old girls till the day you die.”

Me: “No la….I really not so jialat one….ok I promise you now, if I not married at 70, I will confirm fuck you at that time. Even if I have to whack Viagra or go for surgery or what shit, I promise I will fuck your 58-year old pussy”

JL: “HAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT THAT FUCK BRO!!!! That is the simultaneously the most disgusting, funniest and sweetest thing I have ever heard in my life!”

Me: “Touched or not? Don’t you want to give yourself to me after hearing that?” I joked.

JL said, “Mmmm ok la, a bit touching. Now my turn to touch you” as she started stroking my cock, “It’s my turn to service you….and I’m going to make sure you cum harder than I did”
Old 26-07-2021, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 6
faceblock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wo great multiple updates, thanks TS!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1