The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 19-07-2021, 04:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PRC asking you to 买房 in China

I stayed overseas for probably 1/2 my life before I returned to Singapore. Spent a long time in China. If you are financially so stable (earning like $200k and above per annum, prc will flock to you. No need to go sian ktv girls. If you are those tao towkay who earns millions, can chin cay throw $300-400k to ur ktv sugar babe to buy her properties. If you are those who need to consider (which means only got $1mil savings), then just ask her to F off la. With your situation, can get better girls. During my time in China. Don’t even need to go ktv, got decent girls flocking to you. Unless you don’t have the working contacts, so many OLs to sian. Sometimes go Starbucks, apple store. Super market also can sian girls …..happy to share my experience if you find them useful
Old 20-07-2021, 07:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1460 / Power: 20
cutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
I stayed overseas for probably 1/2 my life before I returned to Singapore. Spent a long time in China. If you are financially so stable (earning like $200k and above per annum, prc will flock to you. No need to go sian ktv girls. If you are those tao towkay who earns millions, can chin cay throw $300-400k to ur ktv sugar babe to buy her properties. If you are those who need to consider (which means only got $1mil savings), then just ask her to F off la. With your situation, can get better girls. During my time in China. Don’t even need to go ktv, got decent girls flocking to you. Unless you don’t have the working contacts, so many OLs to sian. Sometimes go Starbucks, apple store. Super market also can sian girls …..happy to share my experience if you find them useful
Could you share some of your stories with us? As in how do you get to meet them, chat them up, attract them and how do these decent PRC girls manage their relationships with you?

Was supposed to be relocated to Shanghai before COVID hits.
Old 21-07-2021, 05:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

Dun think it has anything to do with whether she is from PRC. The fact that she is from KTV joint should rings alarm bells.

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 21-07-2021, 06:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
happy to share my experience if you find them useful
Better for you to start your own thread.
Old 25-07-2021, 07:54 AM
Samster

bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutecuteboy View Post
Could you share some of your stories with us? As in how do you get to meet them, chat them up, attract them and how do these decent PRC girls manage their relationships with you?

Was supposed to be relocated to Shanghai before COVID hits.
Shanghai is a place where you don’t even need to go to any sleazy massage or ktv. Hot girls are everywhere. Lol! When u free, can pm me. Depends on the type of girls you want la. Haha! Some things I always do:

(1) join some golf lessons and act act play very fucked up. Ask fellow students for advise. Haha! Then free go driving range and practise then sometimes play golf together etc…
(2) I like to hang out at their massive Chinese bookstore (yeah! Sounds idiotic if we are in Singapore but their bookstore is huge with many single ladies/ milf going there to buy cookbooks)
(3) Do a lot of domestic travel can meet those power ladies who travelled a lot. Sometimes a hi or bye ok business/ economy class helps. Don’t pick those cock weekends to travel because you kana all the noisy family. I love business trips because you can always exchange namecards without fail. Can always say fake fake need IT services, or can talk business but don’t say u need sex services.
(4) I do personal trips to hang Zhou. Suzhou. Wuxi etc and sometimes hang out at some pubs. Can pick up those single tourists also
(5) Sometimes sian those leadership staff at the hotels you stay in. Haha! Some without family ones or married but husband working elsewhere are horny also
(6) Got some nice place to hang out like peacehotel jazz bar (met many milfs who loves music) and some tea drinking places.

Bro, remember the success rate not high one but if you have plenty of time, why not? If you hook 1, usually the lady will stay with you for a while and you have less opportunities to hunt again. I quite fortunate as I have an ang mo expatriate as my sifu when I was there. Haha.

He is a senior leader in his 60s but stayed in China for 30+ years. He said sianing girls is like grooming talents for your companies. Don’t worry to nurture as many as you can concurrently. After a while, dispose some if they can’t make it. Keep the good ones. Cast your net. Haha! I thanks him for my good 10+ years in China. I still call him at times to chit chat.

I do miss China at times and I try to return as and when I can. But unfortunately, pandemic kills all the travelling. Cheers!
Old 25-07-2021, 02:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4410 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtWolf View Post
I had been in a relationship with a PRC for 4 years. Know her at KTV joints. She told me she failed in business and she was in debt and you can see all her history in wechat. I kena KC and support her financially. She was in and out of singapore in between. FINALLY, she manage to get a WP working in a factory in singapore for past 1 year. Lately, she started forcing me to give more money deposit and 加会 to 买房 for our "future". I am so in huge hesitation.

Any brothers has such same experience ?
Do your homework and take over all transactions she wants with your own agents.

Property investment is like MSW.
Home prices are going up like nobody business in China because the property developer sent it up thru stories like prices will keep rising so my buy for children, etc…. So don’t worry about ghost buildings issues, the developers will always have a story to give to send prices up until the government clamp down. But government officials owns hell lot of houses so….

加会
Good and bad. Bad runs away with you money. If you will be cheated, it is within months.
Good ones are actually businessman/woman (the ones I know) looking for capital to expand… they take your money invest in their business and send the profits back to your interests.
I bidded out quite a bit of money from these already, earned from a few I closed and also got cheated in a few… net net didntt earn much after minus the cheated but earned many new friends and expanded network
Old 25-07-2021, 11:27 PM
Samster

To bro Artwolf

If you have $4, 5mil and you don’t mind losing $200k if something don’t turn out well, you can try. Take $200k to test it out. If you are those with $1mil networth or less, I suggest you stay away. $200k is just beginning only. You need renovation, furniture etc…after few years also need to refurbish the property
Old 28-08-2021, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 18
fulham is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfulham is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I guess it just depends on the strength of your wallet.

Is she very pretty and is able to attract guys easily? If so, be warned, at the end of the day when you cannot afford her financially anymore, she will move on and find another one.

I do agree with bro nehneh. Stay away from KTV girls, they met with all kinds of men and are smarter than you think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh
Old 19-09-2021, 03:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 11
ps7432 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro ts, i would siam far far. A girl who truly loves you will not want to see you spend money. In fact they will spend money for you. I had threw plenty before to WL..multiple ktv girls...all of them only want your money. Got one more serious one, but end of day also end up with fu er dai back in china. Unless you are prepared to be in china forever, otherwise just run. Or unless you really want to help that girl you love and do not mind treating it as gf money. But just make sure you f her as much as possible. All the ktv girls told me the same to me, that if they like you enough, they would not want you to spend a single cent on them. Quite a few of the ktvs girls i know are attached back in china and come out to work because their bfs or husbands back in hone forced them to. But again those are my own experience and when I looked back i regretted spending so much for nothing. The one in china whom i did buy a property for, i got no regret since I f her a lot and did once truly love her. Thread carefully. Do not let your emotions rule over both heads unless you are ready to lose that money as what other bros advised.
Old 25-09-2021, 09:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 563 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7236 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: PRC asking you to 买房 in China

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtWolf View Post
I had been in a relationship with a PRC for 4 years. Know her at KTV joints. She told me she failed in business and she was in debt and you can see all her history in wechat. I kena KC and support her financially. She was in and out of singapore in between. FINALLY, she manage to get a WP working in a factory in singapore for past 1 year. Lately, she started forcing me to give more money deposit and 加会 to 买房 for our "future". I am so in huge hesitation.

Any brothers has such same experience ?
Bro, just say NO.

Paradoxically, she will like you a lot more, at least in her subconscious mind.

Good luck!

Quote:
Shanghai is a place where you don’t even need to go to any sleazy massage or ktv. Hot girls are everywhere. Lol! When u free, can pm me. Depends on the type of girls you want la. Haha! Some things I always do:

(1) join some golf lessons and act act play very fucked up. Ask fellow students for advise. Haha! Then free go driving range and practise then sometimes play golf together etc…
(2) I like to hang out at their massive Chinese bookstore (yeah! Sounds idiotic if we are in Singapore but their bookstore is huge with many single ladies/ milf going there to buy cookbooks)
(3) Do a lot of domestic travel can meet those power ladies who travelled a lot. Sometimes a hi or bye ok business/ economy class helps. Don’t pick those cock weekends to travel because you kana all the noisy family. I love business trips because you can always exchange namecards without fail. Can always say fake fake need IT services, or can talk business but don’t say u need sex services.
(4) I do personal trips to hang Zhou. Suzhou. Wuxi etc and sometimes hang out at some pubs. Can pick up those single tourists also
(5) Sometimes sian those leadership staff at the hotels you stay in. Haha! Some without family ones or married but husband working elsewhere are horny also
(6) Got some nice place to hang out like peacehotel jazz bar (met many milfs who loves music) and some tea drinking places.

Bro, remember the success rate not high one but if you have plenty of time, why not? If you hook 1, usually the lady will stay with you for a while and you have less opportunities to hunt again. I quite fortunate as I have an ang mo expatriate as my sifu when I was there. Haha.

He is a senior leader in his 60s but stayed in China for 30+ years. He said sianing girls is like grooming talents for your companies. Don’t worry to nurture as many as you can concurrently. After a while, dispose some if they can’t make it. Keep the good ones. Cast your net. Haha! I thanks him for my good 10+ years in China. I still call him at times to chit chat.

I do miss China at times and I try to return as and when I can. But unfortunately, pandemic kills all the travelling. Cheers!
Bro, excellent pointers. Thanks for sharing.

May I look you up if you're in China after the pandemic?

Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ps7432 View Post
Bro ts, i would siam far far. A girl who truly loves you will not want to see you spend money. In fact they will spend money for you. I had threw plenty before to WL..multiple ktv girls...all of them only want your money. Got one more serious one, but end of day also end up with fu er dai back in china. Unless you are prepared to be in china forever, otherwise just run. Or unless you really want to help that girl you love and do not mind treating it as gf money. But just make sure you f her as much as possible. All the ktv girls told me the same to me, that if they like you enough, they would not want you to spend a single cent on them. Quite a few of the ktvs girls i know are attached back in china and come out to work because their bfs or husbands back in hone forced them to. But again those are my own experience and when I looked back i regretted spending so much for nothing. The one in china whom i did buy a property for, i got no regret since I f her a lot and did once truly love her. Thread carefully. Do not let your emotions rule over both heads unless you are ready to lose that money as what other bros advised.
Bro,

Tks for your advice.

The person who cares less has the most power in a relationship.

Cheers!

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 27-09-2021, 11:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

I think without even considering her background, the fact that you are not going to own any part of a house you are going to pay in China is already a red flag. Even worse is she trying to convince you that it is ok.

Stay away, period

Besides, you really don’t need to be a rich person to attract China girls. They know SG guys are usually more caring than some others, so if they want to settle down and content to live a normal life, you will have your chances without having to gamble on your savings. The limit is your guts to start talking to them.

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1