The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 13-02-2021, 11:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Hunkydunky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Do you miss all your ex?

Sometimes, I do miss them, thinking how they are now.

Things we did together, shower together, go to school together, go overseas together, and many stuffs... brought back memories.

So you miss your ex? What are the memorable moments?
Old 14-02-2021, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 13
pearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Do you miss all your ex?

This thread burn for all the bros who never managed to clinched any relationship before
Old 14-02-2021, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1050 / Power: 12
LooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunkydunky View Post

Things we did together, shower together, go to school together, go overseas together, and many stuffs... brought back memories.

Your exs are exs for a reason. Grow some balls and move onto the next woman.
Old 15-02-2021, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LooksLikeJesus View Post
Your exs are exs for a reason. Grow some balls and move onto the next woman.
Some ppl might miss ex ma.. especially those fuck scene...replaying in mind..
Old 16-02-2021, 12:02 AM
Samster

I remember a night with my 2nd ex....

She was writing a long letter.. I didn't know what the content was as I was about to sleep... as next day gotta work.

When she finished writing, she kept her stuffs and lied beside me.. then she started kissing me and we had sex. Didn't shoot inside as she doesn't allow. So I raw her for awhile before putting on cd. Then finish it with cd on.

The next day, I found the letter in my bag when I'm home after work. Then I read the letter...it's a break up letter. I was so sad that day... but eventually moved on.
Old 17-02-2021, 09:09 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
RyoDaniKimura deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dayummmn. That is sad. I feel sorry you mate
Old 20-02-2021, 11:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
clngboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The first one is always un-forgettable..
Old 21-02-2021, 02:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 14
doombringer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydoombringer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunkydunky View Post

“Future love does not exist,” Tolstoy wrote in contemplating the paradoxical demands of love. “Love is a present activity only. The man who does not manifest love in the present has not love.” It is a difficult concept to accept — we have been socialized to believe in and grasp after the happily-ever-after future of every meaningful relationship.1 But what happens when love, whatever its category and classification, dissolves under the interminable forces of time and change, be it by death or by some other, more deliberate demise? In the midst of what feels like an unsurvivable loss,2 how do we moor ourselves to the fact that even the most beautiful, most singularly gratifying things in life are merely on loan from the universe, granted us for the time being?

3Two millennia ago, the great Stoic philosopher Epictetus (c. 55–135 AD) argued that the antidote to this gutting grief is found not i4n hedging ourselves against prospective loss through artificial self-protections but, when loss does come, in orienting ourselves to it and to what preceded it differently — in training ourselves not only to accept but to embrace the temporality of all things, even those we most cherish and most wish would stretch into eternity, so that when love does vanish, we are left with the irrevocable gladness that it had entered our lives at all and animated them f5or the time that it did.

in short 不在乎天长地久,只在乎曾经拥有
Old 21-02-2021, 04:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
tradespeak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by doombringer View Post
“Future love does not exist,” Tolstoy wrote in contemplating the paradoxical demands of love. “Love is a present activity only. The man who does not manifest love in the present has not love.” It is a difficult concept to accept — we have been socialized to believe in and grasp after the happily-ever-after future of every meaningful relationship.1 But what happens when love, whatever its category and classification, dissolves under the interminable forces of time and change, be it by death or by some other, more deliberate demise? In the midst of what feels like an unsurvivable loss,2 how do we moor ourselves to the fact that even the most beautiful, most singularly gratifying things in life are merely on loan from the universe, granted us for the time being?

3Two millennia ago, the great Stoic philosopher Epictetus (c. 55–135 AD) argued that the antidote to this gutting grief is found not i4n hedging ourselves against prospective loss through artificial self-protections but, when loss does come, in orienting ourselves to it and to what preceded it differently — in training ourselves not only to accept but to embrace the temporality of all things, even those we most cherish and most wish would stretch into eternity, so that when love does vanish, we are left with the irrevocable gladness that it had entered our lives at all and animated them f5or the time that it did.

in short 不在乎天长地久,只在乎曾经拥有
Very well said bro!
Old 22-02-2021, 01:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

I don't missed any ex, the only one I sometimes think about is my first gf....whom left me for another.....after that I told myself no more....I will be the one leaving...
Old 22-02-2021, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvbreast View Post
I don't missed any ex, the only one I sometimes think about is my first gf....whom left me for another.....after that I told myself no more....I will be the one leaving...
I'm the one who left my 1st gf. She quarrels with me most of the time until I cannot take it. I'm her 1st too.
Old 25-02-2021, 05:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 15
damien is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdamien is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I do miss my 1st gf too, we were each other’s first sexual experience. Sex was great, she had decent boobs but she is way too sticky and eventually led to lots of quarrels especially when I’m in the army and i choose to spend my weekend nights with my camp mates instead of her, i eventually broke off with her and it didnt end well. Well even if i could turn back time I would’ve done the same thing again. So no regrets on that lol. After our breakup some days she will still request for meetup, just for sex and she still allows me to raw and cip. That was almost 10 years ago i think but yes sometimes i do miss her and wonder how she’s doing.
Old 01-03-2021, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 4
cokekane deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

not as much as the first 6mths, she was very chio and out of my league.. she left me for another rich guy

it was hell.... now i am happy with my current one, no more looking back. thanks for the memory/lesson
Old 01-03-2021, 08:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 7
chaoslord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychaoslord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Yes I do.

My ex is a KTV girl which was perfect as I am married. We had 5 good years together and grew very close during circuit breaker when she could not work and I took care of her solely. For a year, her pussy only saw one cock.

When circuit breaker ended - she started work on my encouragement and met another guy. Younger, handsome and very generous, he wooed her and hard and I could see her developing feelings for him. I decided to step aside and allow her to pursue this opportunity as even a 1% chance to succeed with him was still better than 0% chance with me. To be clear I broke up with her which upset her at the point but appreciated it deep inside.

I miss the sex, the companionship and the convenience. But the reality is that she was never mine. I simply rented her for her time and companionship. When the next better thing come along - I gave her my blessings to allow him to pursue her. This was very recent on 25 Feb 2021. Memories still flood back over time when alone but slowly these feelings would ebb away. I am human after all - so I banged a new hot chick today
Old 03-03-2021, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1201 / Power: 23
Gentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaoslord View Post
Yes I do.

My ex is a KTV girl which was perfect as I am married. We had 5 good years together and grew very close during circuit breaker when she could not work and I took care of her solely. For a year, her pussy only saw one cock.

I miss the sex, the companionship and the convenience. But the reality is that she was never mine. I simply rented her for her time and companionship. When the next better thing come along - I gave her my blessings to allow him to pursue her. This was very recent on 25 Feb 2021. Memories still flood back over time when alone but slowly these feelings would ebb away. I am human after all - so I banged a new hot chick today
5 good years together and just 5 days to get over it with a new hot chick, you are truly a top level 'heartless' man!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1