The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-02-2021, 05:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2227 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How do you hint or get hinted for sex?

Quote:
Originally Posted by willroyce View Post
well not my office story but when i met this girl on sb.com and wanted to have some fun.. the first few time we went out i usually make some dirty jokes and try to be a lil touchy and if she is comfortable u secured the bag
sb.com already suggest sex is on the table. So what talking you?
Old 05-02-2021, 10:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
rozider deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightProwler View Post
Bro cutecuteboy, you make the term so classy and atas.

Power repackaging...I will start using this today!

In my dreams -

Me: Hi, ASGM?

Lady: Huh??

Me: Ai sio gan mai? *giggle giggle giggle*

Lady: hahaha you so bad~~
And then the lady playfully slap your dick?
Old 09-02-2021, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 14
randyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVader View Post
sb.com already suggest sex is on the table. So what talking you?
Because, he never used it. Probably just some poor kid with too much time on his keyboard.
Old 10-02-2021, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Hunkydunky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by willroyce View Post
Sex in office is not easy because u will be working with that person almost everyday and it might lead to office dramas
What if different dept ?
Old 11-02-2021, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 11
sgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud of

Recently this staycation & daycation question is quite popular... Any bros tried?
Old 11-02-2021, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 901 / Power: 22
arrdwolf_77 is a splendid one to beholdarrdwolf_77 is a splendid one to beholdarrdwolf_77 is a splendid one to beholdarrdwolf_77 is a splendid one to beholdarrdwolf_77 is a splendid one to beholdarrdwolf_77 is a splendid one to beholdarrdwolf_77 is a splendid one to beholdarrdwolf_77 is a splendid one to behold

I went on a trip with my friends. I got damn damn drunk and went to bed. One of my friend ask if she can lie beside me, I have a spitting headache. I just say yes, then she put her leg in the middle of my2 legs. I had a hardon but I told her don't think so much, ok. I was young, in my 20s. Now 39. She wasn't really a looker but big assets. If it happens to me now, i will strip her and give her a good one.
Old 11-02-2021, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 586 / Power: 15
hornyping is a name known to allhornyping is a name known to allhornyping is a name known to allhornyping is a name known to allhornyping is a name known to allhornyping is a name known to all

兔子不吃窝边草。some years ago I hunt for Chinese women on Wechat. Once can chat regularly for days or a couple of weeks, can ask them out. One even ask me out first. My three encounters are first date means can fuck.
First one met for lunch, Thai food at kovan. After that I ask want to go my house and she had OK. I know she wanted to fuck with me liao. Second one one we go night safari. As we toured the zoo I started to touch and hold her. By the time we left, we were planting light kisses. I drove her to east coast for petting then hotel 81 for fucking.
Third one watch movie, touch touch. Eat hai di lao then go my house to fuck.
Old 11-02-2021, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 901 / Power: 22
arrdwolf_77 is a splendid one to beholdarrdwolf_77 is a splendid one to beholdarrdwolf_77 is a splendid one to beholdarrdwolf_77 is a splendid one to beholdarrdwolf_77 is a splendid one to beholdarrdwolf_77 is a splendid one to beholdarrdwolf_77 is a splendid one to beholdarrdwolf_77 is a splendid one to behold

I was on a business trip with my coworker. A china lady from Dong bei. Damn fierce lady. We shared a room due to no room available. She was the one who does the booking because they have special rate in China. Suddenly she just walks around in her panties and ask me if I minded? I mean being a guy, I just say no, do whatever u feel at home. Suddenly she asked me to fuck her but i refused as she has a husband in Singapore. Don't want things to be messy. She came back to Singapore and tell everyone I ED cos I refuse to have sex with her. WTF.
Old 11-02-2021, 05:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 647 / Power: 17
Zeta-Alpha is a name known to allZeta-Alpha is a name known to allZeta-Alpha is a name known to allZeta-Alpha is a name known to allZeta-Alpha is a name known to allZeta-Alpha is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrdwolf_77 View Post
I was on a business trip with my coworker. A china lady from Dong bei. Damn fierce lady. We shared a room due to no room available. She was the one who does the booking because they have special rate in China. Suddenly she just walks around in her panties and ask me if I minded? I mean being a guy, I just say no, do whatever u feel at home. Suddenly she asked me to fuck her but i refused as she has a husband in Singapore. Don't want things to be messy. She came back to Singapore and tell everyone I ED cos I refuse to have sex with her. WTF.
If I were you, I would have avoid sharing a room if I have no intention of fucking her.

The thing with women, they CANNOT handle rejection that easily like men. If you still had/have your job. Consider it a miracle.

A similar thing happened to me, luckily I still got my job. Most pussies are not worth losing your job over. Unless you're rich.
Old 12-02-2021, 12:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1391 / Power: 19
phantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud of

Got to know a NYP student through Tinder many years back. Our initial communication only via Whatsapp, not even call but of coz knew how each other look like. After weeks she suddenly told me that she broke off with her bf. Then brought her to go Sembawang beach and ala cart buffet which for her that age means lucrative dinner.That night just be her good listener,shared her love story even sex experiences.When sending her back, she gave me a peck on the cheek said she feel relieved now. So i offered her to go Kota Tinggi waterfalls in Johor on following week.

We both were on my CBR150R while the route were such sharp winding road that we accidentally skidded. Luckily not much injuries but our shirts were dirty with mud. No choice had to cancel our trip and she suggested to book a short hour hotel room to cleanse our clothes.The bathroom wall was semi transparent that can easily see through and of coz no lock. While i was taking my shower she suddenly barged in said kind rushing no time to take turn to shower. She ensured me no need to feel shy as she had already tried more than 9 dicks in 3 years
. Of coz i was instant hard on and she noticed that but she kept cool at first. Then she asked me to rub her back ,that was good boy rub/wash,kinda careful on that but my hard on dick constantly rubbing her butt.After that she offered to rub my back where eventually she rub my dick as well and giggling.

I was still maintaining my good boy image but after that shower she pulled me to the bed and gave me a nice BJ.The rest was history, ended with 3 rounds but that gave her big shock as i accidentally CIP. She never said anything just went bathroom and wash herself. After checked out,we went to local clinic for medication and send her back to AMK.The next day she msg me that she patched back with her bf and blocked me.
Old 12-02-2021, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 20
wtf999 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwtf999 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwtf999 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi guys, wats the concept for sugarbook ¿ is it also for parties looking for discreet fun /companionship/fwb as well? I tot it was primarily for matching sugar daddies with sugarbabes
Old 12-02-2021, 04:43 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
MollyKerr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

WHo know https://www.google.com
Old 12-02-2021, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5147 / Power: 13
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

I got hinted for sex by my last FWB (my ex-supervisor) when she started asking me a lot of questions about my sex life and preferences. Girls usually won't ask such stuff of a guy unless they got plans for them or interest in them. Straight up told her I'm no innocent, and if she asks such questions she better be ready for unexpectedly crazy stories from me and unexpected consequences.

Long story short, we fucked within 2 weeks of me working under her, and the first time we did it was in the office toilet after work, and then the office itself at her desk and the director's table at midnight.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 12-02-2021, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 14
randyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by wtf999 View Post
Hi guys, wats the concept for sugarbook ¿ is it also for parties looking for discreet fun /companionship/fwb as well? I tot it was primarily for matching sugar daddies with sugarbabes
Always involve money exchange. Stuffs of loaded men basically. The expectations from these women are off the charts.

I would never get used to the hyperly-inflated transaction nature of it. One of the girls there explained to me bluntly:

1. She knows that she is not going to get any 'relationship' from this encounter.
2. I am just average looking. Lol

So for her, she needs to get something out of it. As a woman she could get a fuck from almost any guy she desires, but not the money.

MONEY, MONEY, MONEY is the only thing they want from men. Essentially, a privileged type of prostitution.
Old 12-02-2021, 05:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunkydunky View Post
When you in office, how do you know if your colleague wanna have set with you? What are the hints to look out for? And how do you drop hints to your colleagues that you are available for sex?
WHy don't u just drop your pants and show her your lancheow? I think she gets the hint after that.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1