The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-10-2021, 05:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgchiongster View Post
I can only say think twice and do consult with more people to gather opinions before making such decisions. Although we are not living in ancient time, there will always be the issues of coming from different background, upbringing and culture. This will always remain a fault line that can come back to haunt u in the future.

As much as I hate to say it, love cannot sustain u forever. Getting married and have family is not just about u and her, what would your child be going through in future as he grows up and interact with society?

Having saying all this, if you really find a true love and can sustain this relationship through test of time, I’m happy for you.
Actually there are so many people out there who marry MLs, have kids already, still happy stable home. Ask any milf PRC ML here, those not divorced, they have husband and kids, still normal family life If not for family's sake, why they come here to work?
Old 20-10-2021, 06:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6950 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Some story to share after went out w ML

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Actually there are so many people out there who marry MLs, have kids already, still happy stable home. Ask any milf PRC ML here, those not divorced, they have husband and kids, still normal family life If not for family's sake, why they come here to work?
Only time and money can tell whether a marriage with a ml can withstand ups and downs....if she willing to have children with you then you have almost won the game...if it is still a commercial relationship then better not dive into the black hole....
Old 20-10-2021, 06:57 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1860 / Power: 13
hannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant future

ML who comes to Singapore to work and willing to provide special services are usually quite single minded and definitely not someone who will be willing to settle down for simple life.

If they willing to settle, they could have just married some office worker in China and work for some meagre pay like 7000 - 8000 rmb a month and get by.

Instead, they came over to sell their pride and sweat to work as masseuse knowing fully well that they will be required to minimally provide HJ or even more.
There must be something that they are working for, either for a secure future for their kids or to pay for some house in China.

So, unless you got deep pockets, else best to just fuck and forget.
Old 20-10-2021, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 13
Heartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to all
Quote:
I think some of them nvr tell family members that they provide additional services. Especially those who work in TCM shop front. So family members that it look very professional at the front. Come here be TCM therapist.

Behind the scenes we know. Hahahahahahah. But those got husband nvr go beyond HJ.
Old 20-10-2021, 09:35 PM
Samster

Heartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by hannibald View Post
ML who comes to Singapore to work and willing to provide special services are usually quite single minded and definitely not someone who will be willing to settle down for simple life.

If they willing to settle, they could have just married some office worker in China and work for some meagre pay like 7000 - 8000 rmb a month and get by.

Instead, they came over to sell their pride and sweat to work as masseuse knowing fully well that they will be required to minimally provide HJ or even more.
There must be something that they are working for, either for a secure future for their kids or to pay for some house in China.

Its the money (exchange rate), time (work here 2 hrs equal to work in China 8 to 10yrs), their age and appearance, today they are syt with good figure and they command higher price and more demand. In another 5 to 7 yrs how can they fight with SYT.
Old 20-10-2021, 09:40 PM
Samster

Just like why Malaysian wana leave hometown n go sg to work. Life in sg not easy. Tough wor. Earn enuff go back and retire slightly better than work in Malaysia.

Cos I nvr study hard. Not lawyer, not doctor. No money to start business. So need to leave home go foreign land and work. Leave family behind. For 2 yrs nvr see my parents, my brother n sister liao. I miss them.
Old 20-10-2021, 09:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 400 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7697 / Power: 10
Zek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond repute
Most of the ML I know are in debt thats why come sg earn fast bucks to repay. Housing debt, renovation debt, pay for kids living, pay for husband debt, parent debt. So many sad stories, but dunno how many are true, maybe someone can consolidate n write into a book. Take it with a pinch of salt.

Quote:

Old 20-10-2021, 10:59 PM
Samster

MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

China has a large male population.there are more men than women due to previous one child policy...so china women choose their husbands.. Not the other way round
Old 20-10-2021, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartlandlover View Post
I think some of them nvr tell family members that they provide additional services. Especially those who work in TCM shop front. So family members that it look very professional at the front. Come here be TCM therapist.

Behind the scenes we know. Hahahahahahah. But those got husband nvr go beyond HJ.
I don't agree with this, bro Maybe no FJ, that's a red line for them. But BJ, have encounter before, maybe the husband only stated the obvious, the ML cannot allow other men to f her, but other orifices not covered in the agreement
Old 20-10-2021, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
I don't agree with this, bro Maybe no FJ, that's a red line for them. But BJ, have encounter before, maybe the husband only stated the obvious, the ML cannot allow other men to f her, but other orifices not covered in the agreement
Well done Bro. Yah the husband nvr list out in details. Lol.
Old 21-10-2021, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 12
HC88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:

Agreed. If they really want to find a new chapter of love life
Will rather opt to find someone not knowing her history as a ML.
It’s almost impossible not to think and swallow it
if going to have a relationship with a ML
Let’s not deny it.
Old 21-10-2021, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC88 View Post
Agreed. If they really want to find a new chapter of love life
Will rather opt to find someone not knowing her history as a ML.
It’s almost impossible not to think and swallow it
if going to have a relationship with a ML
Let’s not deny it.
Even if our bros are loaded the odds are better if we invest in a lady from non sex trade....at least the risk of stds or hiv are much lower....just wondering why some of us bother to spend so much time with a woman who services many men and dicks per hour per day? A public toilet is still a public toilet....just fuck and forget ...
Old 21-10-2021, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
Even if our bros are loaded the odds are better if we invest in a lady from non sex trade....at least the risk of stds or hiv are much lower....just wondering why some of us bother to spend so much time with a woman who services many men and dicks per hour per day? A public toilet is still a public toilet....just fuck and forget ...
Hahaha. There is a saying All Senses Blinded by Love. Even u write until so clear. They also cannot see. U scream at them they cannot hear. Even if the toilet is smelly. They cannot smell.
Ask the world what is Love.
Old 21-10-2021, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 5
Sadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to behold
A public toilet is still a public toilet....just fuck and forget ...

Love your quote bro so true
Old 21-10-2021, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 12
HC88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

What a place “public toilet” use to describe 😂
Perfect match !
we need go public toilet to pee or shit to relief ourselves
when we are outside home.
Just like we bro here need to visit ML when we need to release for relief.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1