The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 27-09-2020, 12:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 13
pearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: The Lonely Chiongster

Ignore..........

Last edited by pearlnjewel; 27-09-2020 at 01:02 AM.
Old 27-09-2020, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
macboy123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFuck View Post
I think a lot of bros can relate to this; the feeling of being a lonely chiongster. Most of us live double lives; in our public persona, we are probably seen as someone decent and no one would actually believe we are paying for sex, but well, we are.

For myself, I'm from a decent middle class family, and I've always seen as a "good boy" in everyone's eyes, from schooling days all the way to my working place. Everyone sees me as the good innocent boy. At the same time, I am pretty undesirable, I'm everything opposite of the ideal image of a man. Opposite of tall, good looking, rich, talents, and normal. None of my dates go beyond the 1st date, I've been ghosted countless times both in real life and online, I've never been in any relationship before, and none of my friends are keen on introducing me to anybody. In that sense, no one pays attention to my love life, I'm just an unimpressionable good boy in their eyes whom they will deem not good enough for their friends, and that I will eventually find someone, but nobody wants to be that someone. That's okay, I've accepted it.

But I got to say, I foresee my road ahead to be a pretty lonely one, I will continue chiong because I have pretty high sex drive, but it will all be off the radar. Hopefully I will be able to maintain this double life for as long as possible.

Any bros out here living a "double life" as well?

Hi bro, your post is exactly 100% hit with my situation too. Now I chiong also, I don't enjoy when I don't have thr initmacy and connection with the girl. It's about being connected and intimate with that one soul. Doesn't help that I'm not rich as most Sg girls are very materialistic. Just keep moving on bro, probably there will be light at the end of this tunnel.
Old 27-09-2020, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster

The feelings of many emotions arises when TS have a lousy job with lousy colleagues around doing mundane/unproductive work.

So the few ways is to upskill oneself and then get a better job. This will take time and involves many frustrations and the feelings of giving up will arise, however need to manage also. I have mentioned several times, dun ever frequently read facebook or sbfsg unless got nothing to do. No job, it's fine. Dun keep everytime go Fls.

Dun waste my time. Even how many times ppl zap and mark me, i still say the same time. And DUN EVER REPLY TO ME, i have identified several toxic samsters here and there is no proper learning involved. Keep your personal and matured advices thoughts to yourself, I am not interested. Those who lecture me on english, so are u using english to make tens of thousands of dollars or not? Be a church preacher instead, dun come here preach.
Old 27-09-2020, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
runman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey TS, just wanna say I am in the same situation as you. It can definitely get lonely at times, especially when you look at the "happy couples" everywhere.

I myself haven't been in many relationships in my life. Personally, I've grown to like being alone, doing my own thing and answering only to myself. I have always been introverted. But it is getting increasingly difficult because society at large expects us men to find girlfriends, get married and have kids, just like our ancestors have done all these while. I would be lying if I said that I absolutely do not care how society perceives me, so I definitely feel the pressure to "settle down".

You are not alone.
Old 27-09-2020, 09:49 PM
Samster

pearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by runman View Post
Hey TS, just wanna say I am in the same situation as you. It can definitely get lonely at times, especially when you look at the "happy couples" everywhere.

I myself haven't been in many relationships in my life. Personally, I've grown to like being alone, doing my own thing and answering only to myself. I have always been introverted. But it is getting increasingly difficult because society at large expects us men to find girlfriends, get married and have kids, just like our ancestors have done all these while. I would be lying if I said that I absolutely do not care how society perceives me, so I definitely feel the pressure to "settle down".

You are not alone.

Here the only place single desperate helpless guys can freely share their thoughts and seek solace.

Pat on back*
Old 28-09-2020, 09:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pearlnjewel View Post
Here the only place single desperate helpless guys can freely share their thoughts and seek solace.

Pat on back*
This is not a good kind of group therapy.
Old 28-09-2020, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1578 / Power: 12
lotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant future

I know my office has some guys with your similar experience. One guy in my department really looks like good boy, but heard from himself he cheong frequently. He's not interested in relationships as well.

I don't think there's anything wrong with cheong life, as long as it's not cheating behind partner's back. It's really not good to fake an entire relationship where the wife put her trust in her husband to be faithful but the husband eats outside without her knowledge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFuck View Post
I think a lot of bros can relate to this; the feeling of being a lonely chiongster. Most of us live double lives; in our public persona, we are probably seen as someone decent and no one would actually believe we are paying for sex, but well, we are.

For myself, I'm from a decent middle class family, and I've always seen as a "good boy" in everyone's eyes, from schooling days all the way to my working place. Everyone sees me as the good innocent boy. At the same time, I am pretty undesirable, I'm everything opposite of the ideal image of a man. Opposite of tall, good looking, rich, talents, and normal. None of my dates go beyond the 1st date, I've been ghosted countless times both in real life and online, I've never been in any relationship before, and none of my friends are keen on introducing me to anybody. In that sense, no one pays attention to my love life, I'm just an unimpressionable good boy in their eyes whom they will deem not good enough for their friends, and that I will eventually find someone, but nobody wants to be that someone. That's okay, I've accepted it.

But I got to say, I foresee my road ahead to be a pretty lonely one, I will continue chiong because I have pretty high sex drive, but it will all be off the radar. Hopefully I will be able to maintain this double life for as long as possible.

Any bros out here living a "double life" as well?

我不入地狱谁入地狱
Old 29-09-2020, 09:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotsfits80 View Post
It's really not good to fake an entire relationship where the wife put her trust in her husband to be faithful but the husband eats outside without her knowledge.
A lot of guys eat outside without faking their entire relationship at home. There are many aspects to such a relationship and it is absolutely no dichotomy to suggest that some, if not many men can have sexual relations outside of family (especially the paid kind) while still remaining devoted to family in every other aspect.

The only reason why this has to be done secretly is because many women cannot dissociate sex from emotional attachment and there's really no point attempting to convince them otherwise.
Old 05-10-2020, 06:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 947 / Power: 16
nanahoriuchi is a splendid one to beholdnanahoriuchi is a splendid one to beholdnanahoriuchi is a splendid one to beholdnanahoriuchi is a splendid one to beholdnanahoriuchi is a splendid one to beholdnanahoriuchi is a splendid one to beholdnanahoriuchi is a splendid one to beholdnanahoriuchi is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: The Lonely Chiongster

I myself is almost the same as you bro i'm in my mid thirties this yr & never had a gf, was short <160cm. Got rejected by colleagues at 2 different wk place. Feeling lonely especially during friday night & weekends. Ppl would see me as a boy next door person, but pre covid i would visit gl almost every week, some times even when i don't hv the urge. Would like to join bros for outing if there is any pls pm me ya
Old 05-10-2020, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by nanahoriuchi View Post
I myself is almost the same as you bro i'm in my mid thirties this yr & never had a gf, was short <160cm. Got rejected by colleagues at 2 different wk place. Feeling lonely especially during friday night & weekends. Ppl would see me as a boy next door person, but pre covid i would visit gl almost every week, some times even when i don't hv the urge. Would like to join bros for outing if there is any pls pm me ya
I feel for you bro. Cheer up. Let's be friends
Old 05-10-2020, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanahoriuchi View Post

Hi big bro, feel for you. We can do a chengdu trip or Bangkok or Vietnam trip after border opens. Missing all the babes, and I'm sure the babes miss the money too.

Pm me for overseas chionging. Malaysia and Cambodia also
Old 05-10-2020, 04:57 PM
Samster

nanahoriuchi is a splendid one to beholdnanahoriuchi is a splendid one to beholdnanahoriuchi is a splendid one to beholdnanahoriuchi is a splendid one to beholdnanahoriuchi is a splendid one to beholdnanahoriuchi is a splendid one to beholdnanahoriuchi is a splendid one to beholdnanahoriuchi is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: The Lonely Chiongster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sshelterz View Post
I feel for you bro. Cheer up. Let's be friends
Thank u bro, when gl reopen let's chiong together

Last edited by nanahoriuchi; 05-10-2020 at 06:06 PM.
Old 05-10-2020, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pearlnjewel View Post
Hi big bro, feel for you. We can do a chengdu trip or Bangkok or Vietnam trip after border opens. Missing all the babes, and I'm sure the babes miss the money too.

Pm me for overseas chionging. Malaysia and Cambodia also
Yeah bro so far i only chionged Malaysia & Thailand maybe can explore new countries together.
Old 11-10-2020, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 7
MrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find better

bumps!

we got a wechat group, pm me your wechat if interested to join.
Old 12-10-2020, 08:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by runman View Post

You are not alone.
Quite same as me bro.
I'm intorvert and also like being alone most of the time except when i'm horny haha. Horny just go out find some paid sex, no feelings harmed. When not horny i just want to do my own things in my own world.
Getting married / having kids is certainly not one of my life objectives. Dont see the point in that.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1