The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-09-2019, 10:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 7
M45Singapore is a Helpful and Caring SamsterM45Singapore is a Helpful and Caring SamsterM45Singapore is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Sister in law fetish

Which one is the cutest?
Old 20-09-2019, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 13
bambo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbambo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

My wife family likes to go braless at home. Guess its what my mil thought them. I often see my mil and sil nipple protruding out from their clothes. Just recently my sil wore a pink spag but i still can see the shape of the nipple. Its hard with the head pointing. So tempted to play with it. Make me so tempted to text her stop showing me her nipple, scare one day i will do wrong things! Haha
Old 21-09-2019, 12:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 7
Dallaza deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by crew View Post
Tell me about it bro!
My SIL also, always turned on by her.
Sweet and demure, always zhao geng one.
Really want to up her sia...
Please share what type of zao geng bro?
Old 21-09-2019, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 900 / Power: 10
mrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by crew View Post
Tell me about it bro!
My SIL also, always turned on by her.
Sweet and demure, always zhao geng one.
Really want to up her sia...
Yeah man.. Whenever she come to my place, most of the time will wear decent. No cleavage. But when go out with her feiends, cleavage is clearly visible. How can i not want her more and more?!

Wheather she's wearing decently or not, i'll still fuck her! With that big boobs, who would reject?
Old 21-09-2019, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 900 / Power: 10
mrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambo View Post
My wife family likes to go braless at home. Guess its what my mil thought them. I often see my mil and sil nipple protruding out from their clothes. Just recently my sil wore a pink spag but i still can see the shape of the nipple. Its hard with the head pointing. So tempted to play with it. Make me so tempted to text her stop showing me her nipple, scare one day i will do wrong things! Haha
My sister in law only took of her bra when sleeping. Once she took out her bra thinking i was asleep, but i came out from my room and saw her nipple poking out of her tshirt..

If she staying over at my place, she will take her shower in the common toilet, when finish she will just cover herself with her towel. Everytime i wish the towel just slip and fell so i could see her naked body. Or i just pull the towel off her and fuck her on the spot.
Old 21-09-2019, 12:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
FollowAss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Text her and see what is her reaction
Old 21-09-2019, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1036 / Power: 17
suilou18 has much to be proud ofsuilou18 has much to be proud ofsuilou18 has much to be proud ofsuilou18 has much to be proud ofsuilou18 has much to be proud ofsuilou18 has much to be proud ofsuilou18 has much to be proud ofsuilou18 has much to be proud of

yeah, this guy is genuine ...

SIL zao geng SIL, i have one at my house .. shared with bro blood many times ... This fetish is really interesting and at the same time, dangerous ...
Old 21-09-2019, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 10
bloodbandit is a glorious beacon of lightbloodbandit is a glorious beacon of lightbloodbandit is a glorious beacon of lightbloodbandit is a glorious beacon of lightbloodbandit is a glorious beacon of lightbloodbandit is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by suilou18 View Post
yeah, this guy is genuine ...

SIL zao geng SIL, i have one at my house .. shared with bro blood many times ... This fetish is really interesting and at the same time, dangerous ...
Eh bro! How are u? Hahaha
Old 21-09-2019, 08:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
lephonghong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
My ex-gf sister always braless at home too, mostly in t-shirt or spag top. Enjoy seeing her pokies and boobs jiggling when she walks
Old 22-09-2019, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Wow so many people tempting you or testing you?

You should find out their their intention, maybe lucky cheers!
Old 22-09-2019, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 16
thinkofdave is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthinkofdave is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthinkofdave is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Can i hv ur telegram?
Old 22-09-2019, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 10
bloodbandit is a glorious beacon of lightbloodbandit is a glorious beacon of lightbloodbandit is a glorious beacon of lightbloodbandit is a glorious beacon of lightbloodbandit is a glorious beacon of lightbloodbandit is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by thinkofdave View Post
Can i hv ur telegram?

Pm me bro..
Old 23-09-2019, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 13
bambo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbambo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Wow so many people tempting you or testing you?

You should find out their their intention, maybe lucky cheers!
Too hum ji to do anything bro.
The most i done was commando at home even when she is around. Sit on the sofa and open leg big big. Airing little bro
Old 23-09-2019, 12:50 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
crew is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Repost below

Last edited by crew; 23-09-2019 at 12:52 PM. Reason: Forgot to quote
Old 23-09-2019, 12:52 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
crew is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallaza View Post
Please share what type of zao geng bro?
At home wear loose t shirt, then bend down will see her breasts with bra on.. She always wear bra one.. No luck braless.. Then sit down in her fbt shorts will see her under wear.. steam bro.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1