The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-01-2019, 12:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Justdolah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Missed opportunities

Wonder you guys have any missed/wasted opportunities in club?

Recently had one.....she was a little tipsy, and happened to found out she worked near me...so didnt want to proceed further that night. HAHAH.
Old 13-01-2019, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
misterchenn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Missed opportunities

But your nick is 'JustDoLah' leh
Old 13-01-2019, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2438 / Power: 19
garion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond repute

that's a waste. who knows she or you might be change job location in the near future. should have kept it for a rainy day.
Old 13-01-2019, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterchenn View Post
But your nick is 'JustDoLah' leh
HAHAH. Knew this was coming. But really cant leh. She looks too obedient, so i think she might take it as a serious relationship! Hah
Old 14-01-2019, 07:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1585 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40229 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Think too much n its gone ..... so forget about it

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4
Old 14-01-2019, 08:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
tuang123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had 2 missed opportunity that i am still regret til today

1) my first few times on tinder, an ex stewardness, tall slim figure with round boobs and ass. Met up a few times before. She came to my place. We had a but of dribk and I asked her to stay. She made me promise that i will do her no harm. I was too good back then I didnt do anything. We only hugged and slept through the night although I was horny as fck. We stopped talking to each other a few days later.

2) An PRC Milf. Althought she’s a milf with one kid but she has a pretty face with nice body. We had dinner for our first date. Then went on to nearby park for a bit of walk. She approached me and we made out in ghe park in one of the dark corner. I brought her back home but she tol d me later she has period. sian... At the end, she blew me off but we stop seing each other a few days later
Old 14-01-2019, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 747 / Power: 13
Mozhe is a splendid one to beholdMozhe is a splendid one to beholdMozhe is a splendid one to beholdMozhe is a splendid one to beholdMozhe is a splendid one to beholdMozhe is a splendid one to beholdMozhe is a splendid one to behold

Met a local chinese milf in wechat few yrs bk .. pick her fr her hse n went to remote place at tampines. Still remember it was raining so we stay in the car to chat ...
She was wearing a grey cotton skirt and while chatting she stretched both her legs and rest them on my laps. So i auto roam her legs and massaged her , from her legs slowly up to her thighs. Then i noticed i cant feel her panty and she was giggling and said i silly coz she nvr panty. She pull up her skirt and i saw her shaven pussy was already wet. I started to rub her and make her wetter and she moaned louder. Luckily my seat was leather otherwise she will definitely left a huge stain on my seat. I asked her to go to the backseat so we can hv more space for actions but she declined and say next time we will go to hotel but not those cheap hotel.
Sent her home after we make both parties cummed. Saw a big patch at the back of her skirt was wet when she left my car. While driving home happily and sextisfied , i received 2 pics fr her. 1st was her skirt with a big patch of her juices and 2nd was she puffy wet pussy with a caption : YOUR FAULT .
We did chat a bit after but nvr meet coz both cant compromised the timing and i nvr see her again.
Opportunity missed.
Old 14-01-2019, 11:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuang123 View Post

1) my first few times on tinder, an ex stewardness, tall slim figure with round boobs and ass. Met up a few times before. She came to my place. We had a but of dribk and I asked her to stay. She made me promise that i will do her no harm. I was too good back then I didnt do anything. We only hugged and slept through the night although I was horny as fck. We stopped talking to each other a few days later.

2) An PRC Milf. Althought she’s a milf with one kid but she has a pretty face with nice body. We had dinner for our first date. Then went on to nearby park for a bit of walk. She approached me and we made out in ghe park in one of the dark corner. I brought her back home but she tol d me later she has period. sian... At the end, she blew me off but we stop seing each other a few days later
1) really wasted. No harm her means no physical abuse, doesn’t mean no sex mah. Sex is enjoyable and for from harm...
And most likely that’s the reason why the contact stops.....
Old 14-01-2019, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5848 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
1) really wasted. No harm her means no physical abuse, doesn’t mean no sex mah. Sex is enjoyable and for from harm...
Yes tre, never do never know.
Old 14-01-2019, 12:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
starshots deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Probably TS never do anything to arouse her
Old 14-01-2019, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2951 / Power: 10
hamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond repute

My story is one time I get to know this one Korean lady from a friend. We exchanged number and i WhatsApp her almost everyday to chat, just friendly. Had dinner with her few times, and everytime i will walk her home. That time very innocent, so didn't do anything ham sap lah. Until one night, when we were having dinner again, i found out that she actually has a boyfriend back in Korea, and as she'd told me her boyfriend didn't allowed her to have any boys friend here. So i asked why you go out with me if your BF said so? She answered me "because i feel happy going out with you, you make me happy!". Wah lao eh, i straightaway feel something magical might happen! Same thing after dinner, walked her home, this time she wrapped her hand around my arm and walk very closely to me. Can feel her body keep bumping onto my body and can feel her boobs pressing onto my arm. She is a petite lady with a tight body with i guess b cup and a small but perky butt. During that time ham sap thought running wildly already. Once reached her flat, she told me she is very tired and wish to have some rest, though a lot of ham sap thought, i was still an innocent boy, i just said okay. We hugged, she squeezed me tightly, can feel her boobs against my chest, and she gave me a small peck before going up to her place. I slowly walked on the the bus station alone.

Long story short, i messaged her constantly everyday, awaiting for the next dinner but she told me she had to moved out from her current place because her landlady wanted to sell the place. So she told me she was very stressful as she needs to find a new place fast. So as days goes by, i didn't get to meet her for weeks and one day I just couldn't contact her anymore. Couldn't get through via calling, SMS, and WhatsApp. She just MIA like that only. The good one that goes away~

All power ups are highly appreciated & will return as queue! Minimum 1 point for exchange.
Kindly PM me your latest link for faster return & please state "exchange" in the up message.

It's over 2000!
Old 14-01-2019, 03:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Desperateguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Old bird here, I do have a lot but I will list a few:

1) Get to know a SYT in BKK last year, we met up after a while of dating and chatting, she leaned over to me so that her breast rest on my elbow. Went to onsen together and I managed to lure her into my condo apartment. Managed to carry her into my bed, do everything possible orally except when I want to enter her, she said she will never see me again if I proceed. So I foolishly went high and mighty and let her go back home. Months ago, she got married to another guy. I should have knocked her up.

2) Tinder chat with a female model, after a few hours, managed to get her into sex chat with me. Proceeding well and got both horny and eager for real action, so we talked about how to meet up, etc, then tinder outrage happened and I tried to get my message across but accidentally click on unmatch. The rest is history and I spent the rest of night writing very long negative feedback on Tinder in the app store.

3) Was in this club when suddenly a SYT came and hugged me, I was surprised and had my hands rest on her breasts. She never protested and continue hugging me. After seeing that she was drunk, I allowed her to go back to her table and after a while, I saw this group of guys dragged her out of the club. And as she walked pass me, she turned over and gave me a CFM look. My friends all laughed at me for being a fool and asked me WTF I was thinking

4) Went to a local bookshop, saw this very chio girl (Maybe some instagram model) by chance. We stared into each others' eyes for a cool thirty seconds. From her eyes, I can tell she is interested but I farking did nothing and returned to my books. Her boyfriend appeared and the rest is history as her boyfriend never left her side for very long after that.

5) Got SYT asked me to accompany her to KL as she feared going there alone. I can't go because of NS RT at that time. Regrettably, once I missed that chance, I lost her forever....

I hope you guys learned something from my failures.
Old 14-01-2019, 04:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 6
absolutemayhem deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuang123 View Post

Nice and thank you for sharing.
Old 14-01-2019, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 7
abcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i think she gave up on you and dumped you since you did not get any of her hints?

1. i feel happy going out with you, you make me happy
2. she wrapped her hand around my arm and walk very closely to me
3. Can feel her body keep bumping onto my body and can feel her boobs pressing onto my arm
4. she told me she is very tired and wish to have some rest
5. We hugged, she squeezed me tightly, can feel her boobs against my chest
6. she gave me a small peck before going up to her place
7. she told me she had to moved out from her current place
8. she needs to find a new place fast

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamka View Post
My story is one time I get to know this one Korean lady from a friend. We exchanged number and i WhatsApp her almost everyday to chat, just friendly. Had dinner with her few times, and everytime i will walk her home. That time very innocent, so didn't do anything ham sap lah. Until one night, when we were having dinner again, i found out that she actually has a boyfriend back in Korea, and as she'd told me her boyfriend didn't allowed her to have any boys friend here. So i asked why you go out with me if your BF said so? She answered me "because i feel happy going out with you, you make me happy!". Wah lao eh, i straightaway feel something magical might happen! Same thing after dinner, walked her home, this time she wrapped her hand around my arm and walk very closely to me. Can feel her body keep bumping onto my body and can feel her boobs pressing onto my arm. She is a petite lady with a tight body with i guess b cup and a small but perky butt. During that time ham sap thought running wildly already. Once reached her flat, she told me she is very tired and wish to have some rest, though a lot of ham sap thought, i was still an innocent boy, i just said okay. We hugged, she squeezed me tightly, can feel her boobs against my chest, and she gave me a small peck before going up to her place. I slowly walked on the the bus station alone.

Long story short, i messaged her constantly everyday, awaiting for the next dinner but she told me she had to moved out from her current place because her landlady wanted to sell the place. So she told me she was very stressful as she needs to find a new place fast. So as days goes by, i didn't get to meet her for weeks and one day I just couldn't contact her anymore. Couldn't get through via calling, SMS, and WhatsApp. She just MIA like that only. The good one that goes away~
Old 14-01-2019, 09:25 PM
Samster

Wah all your stories damn solid. Thanks for sharing. Keep them coming leh
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1