The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-10-2021, 10:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 937 / Power: 11
Stevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fucking the bride weeks before her wedding.

took a long cab ride to the location she sent me. She didn't reply me until half an hour earlier. I waited outside that place for her, from the looks of it, it was a more mature crowd that was going in. The women definitely dressed to kill and worked there.

When she arrived, she gave me a good view as she spread her legs. I felt the immediate turn on seeing the red piece of panties.

She handed me her phone and some cash to keep for her as the buttoned short dress she was wearing had no deep pockets. We headed in, with the bouncer giving her a puzzled look.. Audrey was dressed attractively, sensual perhaps, but not like a worker...

We ordered a bottle and started to drink and chat, in a more loose manner. She apologised, saying after all, i made efforts to accompany her and to give her a good experience before her wedding, she owed it to me to accompany me that night.

started to share more, and I broke the ice by asking her if she knew it was me outside the suite that night when she was moaning and fucking her husband loudly. she laughed so hard at it. Our relationship has transcended at that moment.

i moved my high stool and sat beside he and took the chance to get close to her, sniff her neck and hair..

when asked how she was coping with marriage and overseas, she said that she found ways to cope, but didn't care to elaborate much.

Audrey : let's just focus on tonight... I have an idea which I think you'd like...

I watch her get off the stool, then approach a chubby but stout man whom I noticed had been looking up her legs for a while. He was drinking alone with ladies going up to chat with him periodically. Audrey did not button some of the buttons near the top and bottom parts of the short dress. She placed a palm on his back and leaned in to talk to him. The guy smiled and looked down her top. To my surprise, Audrey stepped away and then headed off away from either of us, I realised then, towards the toilet. That guy who was the same race as me, looked to my direction to check if I was looking, then got off his seat and proceeded to the toilet as well.

In that moment, 'wait... huh... Gosh... what did she say to him???'

Last edited by Stevevaldez; 22-10-2021 at 11:31 PM.
Old 22-10-2021, 11:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 18
captainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to behold

getting exciting!
Old 23-10-2021, 02:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
maddof deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Audrey probably going to remove something?
Old 23-10-2021, 05:13 PM
Samster

Stevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to behold

It was a struggle, didn't know if I could leave our table with her bottle. Fortunately, she appeared shortly after alone.

Me : what happened?

Audrey : I went to the toilet?

me : oh.. then that guy?

That chubby older guy just returned to his stool, looking at Audrey but awkwardly..

Audrey : what about him? I asked him if he knew where the toilet is...

I explained to her how he might have thought she was inviting him to join her in the toilet for some fun. She laughed and her expression showed that she was playing him.

me : i think he's still looking at you...

audrey sat in a manner where her legs faced chubby older man, crossed but not fully. chubby older man definitely could see into her dress. I noticed that her breasts were readjusted as well, her cleavage exposed more skin and looked even better.

Audrey : nevermind lah, harmless fun.

Her singaporean slang came back despite being overseas for awhile.

me : not so nice girl. you are giving him blueballs... you see, he's even turning the other ladies approaching him away...

Audrey took a look at him and smiled, he raised his glass at her and she waved innocently back.. I tried not to show any signs, but was quite impressed by her ability to act all innocent, like she's never slept around or teased men... perhaps just a total of 3 penises fucked doesn't qualify her as a player ...

chubby older guy sent a drink over, she seemed confused as to what to do. I told her to either go over and say thanks or signal for him to come join? I can sit at the bar and give her some time... depending on what she wanted. Audrey told me she can't decide, but it seemed like she preferred that a move was made for her instead.....

me : i give you some alone time. you be careful ok. I'll be keeping a look out for you.

audrey : you sure? I feel bad. should be accompanying you.

me : are you kidding? I love this. So I act as your boyfriend this time, or bodyguard like last time...

audrey : husband more believable bah? we are getting old...

guessing her like to play innocent role, i told her that we were married and looking to have a cuckold for the first time and moved away.. she sat and drank, acting shy and smiled at chubby older guy in the most awkward manner as possible. I thought that'd be a turn off for him... he just raised his glass at her again.... it was awkward. finally, Audrey got off the high stool, in a clumsy unbalanced manner, like she needed help.. she walked up to him shyly, then bowed like a jap girl and thanked him i supposed... she didn't wait for him to reply and walked back to our table.... as she struggled to get back on the high stool slowly, (audrey isn't tall), chubby older guy hurried over to press hold the stool for her and placed his palm on her waist to help her. Audrey acted surprised and thanked him.. sat on the stool with legs uncrossed.

I watched from the bar and thought to myself, was she really that simple or was it all an act. Damn she is good because I couldn't tell at all!

chubby older guy offered her a handshake, i supposed they exchanged their names and intro a bit. he poured and refilled the shot glasses and they started to drink and chat as he stood beside her. chubby older guy rested one palm behind her on the high stool and leaned in, stroked her hair and whispered to her to chat ... they laughed a lot. stood close, but nothing yet. Audrey suddenly waved her hands no at him and laughed... he coaxed her a bit more, shared some more shots with her, then helped her off the stool, seeing so much of her exposed panties and cleavage in the process.

he led her to the half crowded dance area. she stood there, acted like she didn't know what to do... memories of her dancing with younger guys, and the chubby young lad she set on came back... how she followed his guide and grinded his penis as hard as she could.. chubby older guy seemed shy as well, they stood there, him holding her elbows and just swaying them and their bodies together. I was getting worried that he might find her bored...

Suddenly, Audrey held her forehead and shook her head a little. chubby older guy showed her concern and then let her lean on her shoulder. Was that an act? or was she drunk for real?

They started to hug... chubby older guy held her waist, brought her closer and their bodies more together. after a while, he moved lower and groped and cupped her buttcheeks upwards while Audrey seemed to hug him tighter.. they finally looked at each other and body started to sway a bit more to the music together. the music changed and their grinding began... chubby older guy groped up and down her front...

I've not felt that sexually aroused for a long time.

The song ended, chubby older guy was ready to take her home I suppose, led her back. When he saw me back at our table, he was shocked and looked sheepish.. I gave him the thumbs up and a friendly smile of approval. He gentlemanly nudged Audrey's waist towards me and returned to his table, looking confused and sat.

me : that's it?

Audrey : what more should I do?

she asked in a manner like she didn't want to be the one to choose to take the night to another level...

me : take him outside and play with him a little more? the alley beside? after that, its my turn with you at my hotel!

Audrey: more? like how much more?

me : see how it goes? perhaps max at blowjob?

Audrey pretended to look shocked and reluctant... like she was trying to hold herself back...

me : just a one night thing... I won't be visiting here again I suppose anyway....

Audrey : but do you have condoms?

I was shocked that she asked, but fortunately, I was prepared with a few.

Audrey took one more shot and went over to chubby older guy, he looked visibly glad and welcomed her to go close, he sat on the high stool, legs spread and Audrey stood and leaned onto his lap, arm on his tummy at first. it was awkward. but as she leaned on his chest, he adjusted her to be more comfortable and faced him. he had one hand on her butt, the other playing with her hand. they chat a little, like he asked who I was as well. He gave me a look and raised his glass to acknowledge as well, like he was thanking me for sharing my 'wife'... obviously, i friendly gestured back as well...

next thing i knew, it was getting hotter... they weren't really chatting, but saw his hand slowly disappear under her short dress and was playing with her buttcheeks... Audrey just hugged him and let chubby older guy play with her hair with the other hand... didn't take them long to lock lips but at a slow pace. Could see chubby older guy's hand reaching lower down between her butt cheeks, Audrey responded by standing wider..... she started to hug him tighter as well... I realise chubby older guy's other hand was very likely to be squeezing her boob.

it was FUCKING HOT TO WATCH! Looked around but people were just minding their own business... Wanting to see more of their action together, I brought the bottle and stuff over to their table and entered their space in a non confrontational manner. However, chubby older guy came out of his lust and pulled his hand out from under her dress... Despite me asking them to carry on, he didn't do more. His hands couldn't leave her body though, one on her butt and the other below her breast.

chubby older guy seemed guilty, and started to ask me how my evening was. I assured him that I was very happy and enjoying myself, meanwhile Audrey pretended to rest and slept on chubby older guy's chest...

I asked chubby older guy if he would like to leave with us, he seemed like he wanted to but looked like he wasn't ready for a third party to be around.. before he could politely decline, I asked him to help me get her out of the club and indicated that she's drunk. He agreed and I told him to start to bring her out first while I settle the bill..

Watched chubby older guy walk her out, some groping in the process. He paused and waited for for me at the steps. Told him to bring her out first instead as I went to take a leak. Took my time, in full anticipation of the scene I'd walk out to see later. Just hope she waits for the condom from me.

When I got up the stairs and to the street level, the whole street was quiet, with just a few work ladies outside smoking, some men and the bouncers.. True enough, chubby older guy brought Audrey away from the people outside the place, but not that fair enough. He wasn't blatant but they were making out from a stand side by side body stance. He looked like he was trying to keep it cool, and Audrey was the one who turned her body towards him while he kept being perpendicular with her, only one hand grabbing her ass as they locked lips.

I let them continue, but it was clearly going nowhere... He saw me an stopped, looking sheepish... After thanking him, I told chubby older guy that I needed to make a long distance call first, pointed into the alley between the two buildings and told them to wait for me there. He looked a little surprised, there was some doubt and hesitance. I took out a condom packet from my pocket and handed it to him, walked away before he could respond.

There was a 'should I' moment which was followed by the 'fuck it, just yolo' moment and chubby older guy led Audrey towards the alley, but not so far off from the main street. Perhaps he thought it might be an elaborated robbery or some sorts...

They locked lips pretty quickly and his hands entered between the buttoned down top part of her dress. Audrey was clearly turned on by his hands, which were likely to be in her bra and rubbing her nipples.. Was hoping to see more but Audrey remained 'innocent' and didn't initiate anything. chubby older guy took his penis out quickly and guided Audrey's hand to go in between their bodies. I could not see but he as clearly getting her to masturbate him. One of his hand was also in between their bodies, going downwards..

Watched on for a few more minutes and realised that it was not going to progress anymore than that. somehow, chubby older guy did not guide Audrey to blow for him.

I realised what had to be done.
Old 23-10-2021, 06:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1885 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Omg !!..tis story is taking a more explicit sexual tone now between the chubby old guy n poor innocent Audrey !!!...

TS is so notti boy...trying to lead the chubby old guy to sexually tease n play with the female body of innocent Audrey in a suggestive way by providing him with a condom n 'egging' him to be masturbated n blown by Audrey ...

can't wait to read the next sexciting continuation to this sexy story

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 23-10-2021, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Omg !!..tis story is taking a more explicit sexual tone now between the chubby old guy n poor innocent Audrey !!!...

TS is so notti boy...trying to lead the chubby old guy to sexually tease n play with the female body of innocent Audrey in a suggestive way by providing him with a condom n 'egging' him to be masturbated n blown by Audrey ...

can't wait to read the next sexciting continuation to this sexy story
welcome back man
Old 24-10-2021, 12:51 AM
Samster

paying the driver more than enough cash was a good idea, the long journey became hot as hell.

chubby older guy was busy locking lips with Audrey. clearly what happened in the alley between them made him too aroused to hesitate. Audrey was kissing him back and her back was pressing on my arm, chubby older guy being the one one with more ferocity in the kissing. The driver drove on without comment, paying him up front worked out well.

chubby older guy spread her dress top and kissed down to her cleavage, then pulled her bra cup away to suck on her nipple. Audrey moaned even louder after chubby older guy stuck his hand in between her legs... I locked lips with audrey in that awkward angle after checking her phone. Didn't want her moans to upset the driver or distract him badly.

I worried too much. When we reached, the driver just stopped the car by the hotel, didn't even say anything. I let him have a good watch for a few more minutes before getting chubby older guy to move.

chubby older guy was busy with Audrey's breasts and nipples in the lift, I checked her phone again. there was no calls or texts at all. I kept them waiting outside my room so I could put my stuff away. Opened the door, thought I might see her already suck chubby older guy's penis and kneeling down... It was just him still licking her nipples with her exposed breast and buttoned down top part of her dress.. her bra was already loose and hanging off her shoulders...

I had to pull chubby older guy by his arm to bring him and Audrey into the room while they continued to go at it... He was clearly in the full lust mode. Some how. Audrey let him pull the dress down her back and remove her bra, but her dress remained on. He raised her dress and pulled her panties down as he put her on my bed.

i was surprised cos chubby older guy went on his knees and ate Audrey's pussy as her legs hung over his shoulders. her moans were so sweet and high pitched... he was loving it.

Audrey picked a good gentleman, he licked so long that i got bored. finally when he was ready, he stripped himself and got between her legs..

Audrey lay on the bed, breathing so loudly and was panting...

she looked at me...

just as chubby older guy was about to push his penis in....

Audrey clamped her legs a little and moaned out to me, " ????! ??????!"

Last edited by Stevevaldez; 24-10-2021 at 02:57 PM.
Old 24-10-2021, 05:27 PM
Samster

was rather surprised by Audrey, but it confirmed that she was acting all along? To be aware enough to ask and making sure that chubby older guy put it on, Audrey was definitely aware.

chubby older guy paid no attention to me, his full attention was Audrey's chubby boobs laying in front of him, her near clean pussy in front of him. Watched his condom capped penis penetrate her was such a joy.chubby older guy's penis was average in size, Audrey didn't seem to react hysterically, but gave him tender and sweet innocent looks of arousal.

I wondered if I should join. chubby older guy adjusted again, making himself more supported and comfortable on top of her, missionary and started to pump his hips hard and fast. Audrey stared at his cute face with her mouth hung opened. I moved closer to look at her vagina being rammed by his penis, even went behind chubby older guy, careful not to look at his anus, but to get a closer look at his penis penetrating IN AND OUT of her repeatedly..

Just when the room was intense with Audrey's moaning and the smacking of the flesh together, chubby older guy moaned out loud.... he locked lips with her and rammed her fast and hard a few more times, then finally slowed down and panted on top of her....

after he pulled out his penis, he lay on the bed beside her, the hand between them stroking her hair and face.... Audrey caught her breath, then got up a little to look at chubby older guy's penis and also fingered herself.

However, I realised I was wrong.. she may have just been checking her privates and the state of the condom. she's really changed.

I couldn't wait any longer and approached her, pulled her away from chubby older guy to the other side of the bed and spread her legs. She was still awake, but barely. to my surprise, she clamped her legs shut and insisted on a condom. as annoyed as I was, I rushed and put one on. chubby older guy started to snore slightly.. when I finally penetrated her pussy, it felt so sweet and nice. like it was just right.

The face she makes when she gets penetrated, that 'ohhhh'... it's a mix of subtle slut and a lot of innocence. It was just so good. I pinched her nipples after pummelling her for a few minutes, she as clearly tired and not moaning loud enough. the bed shook but chubby older guy continued to snore...

it was exciting at first, but it felt routine pretty soon.

I knew I had to use the situation to try something new!
Old 25-10-2021, 12:47 AM
Samster

When I woke up, Audrey was gone. Thankfully, chubby older guy was gone as well. Was careful to avoid the condoms on the floor and checked the safe and my stuff immediately and all was good.

I tried calling Audrey after she didn't reply my text but her phone was off. It was already near time to check out, I was still exhausted from unloading 3 loads of semen in and on her last night.

At the airport, I started to worry about her and my mind wandered back to earlier that whole midnight to dawn.. I pushed Audrey closer to chubby older guy as I fucked her hard and made the bed shake, hoping to wake him up. Audrey responded well when I turned her, nudged her forward until her face was above chubby older guy's body. With slow and steady thrusts, I fucked her doggystyle, hoping she'd start to suck his exposed penis.

Audrey didn't seem to like the idea of a 3some. However, chubby older guy sort of woke up and pulled her in to lock lips with her.. He was obsessed with her breasts and shifted under her to suck on them. There was no denying, Audrey loved it even more... She could barely keep her hands to suspend herself on top of chubby older guy.. I flipped her back, chubby older guy's tongue and mouth were attracted to Audrey's nipples, he got up and continued to arouse Audrey until she hugged his head tight...

Watching that, it didn't take me long to ejaculate inside her, with my condom on. It was just TOO HOT!

As I pulled out, chubby older guy was fast to take over and moved to climb over her.. Was really surprised with Audrey's discipline to insist on a condom and clamped her legs shut again. chubby older guy was so confused and lost.

Their second round was less hot, with chubby older guy spending most of his time kissing her neck and just fucking her missionary.. At that moment, I realised how well trained Audrey had become.. Her legs were more spread than chubby older guy had pressed her down... I moved beside her face and tried to feed her my penis. Audrey kept turning her head away and pushed my penis away.

I wasn't proud, but I knew her weakness.. reached for her right nipple and started to arouse her further. chubby older guy noticed and swiped my hand away, he took over while he licked the other nipple. Even though his penis stopped fucking her as hard as before, Audrey moaned louder and screamed out... I took the chance and stuck my penis into her mouth and mouth fucked her despite her reluctance... the temptation to choke her was there. I guessed chubby older guy saw my penis in her mouth, he was turned on as well, shifted his focus back to fucking her hard. We took a nipple each and Audrey started to suck me off on her own...

Just that scene alone was enough...

I lost my control and ejaculated raw into her mouth!
Old 25-10-2021, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 6
Thorgan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fantastic story TS. Camping for more!!
Old 25-10-2021, 10:59 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevevaldez View Post
... I took the chance and stuck my penis into her mouth and mouth fucked her despite her reluctance... the temptation to choke her was there. I guessed chubby older guy saw my penis in her mouth, he was turned on as well, shifted his focus back to fucking her hard. We took a nipple each and Audrey started to suck me off on her own...

Just that scene alone was enough...

I lost my control and ejaculated raw into her mouth!
Wow !!...it ended with a CIM !! ...the next question TS shd hv asked was "then anyone knows wat happened next ?? " ..."did she or did she not swallow all my cum in" ??? ...hehe

Old 25-10-2021, 11:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 417 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1158 / Power: 16
wattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Fucking the bride weeks before her wedding.

Quote:
Wow !!...it ended with a CIM !! ...the next question TS shd hv asked was "then anyone knows wat happened next ?? " ..."did she or did she not swallow all my cum in" ??? ...hehe
I see what you did there @Rickey! Upzzz for your injection of humor.

No swallow is my guess.
Old 25-10-2021, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wattonhenry View Post
I see what you did there @Rickey! Upzzz for your injection of humor.

No swallow is my guess.
T.Q. v muchhh @wattonhenry! for yr generous points n liking my post ...return yr favour with my +23 cherries...POWERING UP^^yr points from 255 to 278 ..i wish Audrey be a good gal n swallow up all of TS' cum ...hehe

Old 25-10-2021, 12:10 PM
Samster

I was already at home, still thinking about what had happened and ready to turn in for the night

Finally, she messaged.

Audrey : hey. I'm fine. left my phone on the cab home.

me : good to hear from you. Didn't get to say goodbye to you though =(

Audrey : Sorry, you were very tired so I didn't wake u.

me : ok. you went back alone?

I was careful, not sure if she wanted to talk about what happened...

Audrey : Oh nope. He woke when I woke, so I brought him down... Didn't dare to leave a stranger with you dead asleep also.

me : ah.. i feel bad. I left you with the stranger alone in this case then.

Audrey : it's fine. he's quite harmless.

me : is that why you chose him? like a harmless profile kind of man.

Audrey : sort of. yup actually. but it's luck as well.

me : you mentioned something when you were drunk... about condoms... you alright?

she replied much much slower...

Audrey : oh. yup. the abortion? It went ok. I'm fine. Don't worry..

WHAT THE FUCK? ABORTION???

me : when did you have the operation?

Audrey : don't worry. not yours.

me : i'm concerned about your well being. anyway, you going to take the morning after pill?

Audrey : why?

me : just worried if any of his condoms broke..

Audrey : Don't worry, I checked...

me : i think mine broke.. the third round?

Audrey : Third round?

She really had passed out, after older chubby guy realise I was ejaculating into her mouth, he hit his orgasm and cummed with the condom inside her pussy. Audrey hit her orgasm about the same time as well. they hugged each other tight until his panting slowed down... he pulled out and slept by her side. this time, he was really out and snoring loudly soon.

Audrey was not any better, laying there and she even snored a little.

me : yes, sorry. You are just too beautiful and hot, I couldn't resist a third round with you. But I think you passed out. I'm not sure if the condom came loose or it broke. You better take pill ok.

I didn't tell her that I fucked her raw on purpose. it felt much better.

Audrey : oh ok. Thanks for informing me.

me : i'm so sorry.

Audrey : Actually, I'm sorry too.

me : why?

Audrey : back then, then use of condoms.

me : it's fine.. it was just me and your him right. the young fatty had condoms on, I was there to make sure of that. Remember?

Audrey : Actually, there was one more.

one more??? WHO THE FUCK IT WAS? AND WHEN??

Audrey : but don't worry, he's clean. I'm sorry ok.

me : No no, it's fine. As long as you are ok.

I had so many questions.

Audrey : yes i'm ok.

me : who was it?
Old 25-10-2021, 12:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 417 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1158 / Power: 16
wattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud of

Quote:
T.Q. v muchhh @wattonhenry! for yr generous points n liking my post ...return yr favour with my +23 cherries...POWERING UP^^yr points from 255 to 278 ..i wish Audrey be a good gal n swallow up all of TS' cum ...hehe
Thanks so much @Rickey! But TS didn’t share at all- swallow or no swallow.

TS also a brave man to pump raw.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1