The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-10-2013, 01:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 11
voreg is a glorious beacon of lightvoreg is a glorious beacon of lightvoreg is a glorious beacon of lightvoreg is a glorious beacon of lightvoreg is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Life as a Limo Driver

I also wanna b a limo driver liao
Old 19-10-2013, 07:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3066 / Power: 15
volcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond repute

its time to change job!!!!!!
Old 19-10-2013, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 15
nightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud of

Waiting for ur latest update tiger..
Old 19-10-2013, 10:03 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2883 / Power: 32
tigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond repute

Is 1pm and there is no sign of Ms V

Ting ting the sms came in. Is Ms V . “Hi I hope you got a good rest, there is a delay in my conference meeting today. I will see you at 5pm instead we will be heading to MBS.

I read the msg over and over again. WE ??? Smiley face ? This is so not her.

Damn is only 1pm what should I do ? I don’t want to stay around this hotel. I walk towards the car and started up the S500. Whoah engine sound is also different ! Drove the car out of the hotel drive way . I drove straight into great world city. Craving for some chicken. I went to Kenny rogers to have my lunch.

Finished my lunch and is only 130pm. Still very early I decided to head to Cold Storage for my shopping. Pull out a push cart and went to grab some “branded” mineral water, more packet dry tissue, more wet tissue , a packet of ice, some mint sweets, a box mini Hagandas cup ice cream Head straight for the checkout counter. At the check out counter, I saw something that caught my attention. Without hesitation, I took two different boxes of “rain coat”

Cashier: 80.99 sir

Me: Nets, as I hand over the my ATM card to her

Load up the car and headed back straight home. Parked the car and place a one dollar coupon . Took out my LIMO “suitcase” from the trunk and head up to my flat. Passed by a HOT minah chick and she greeted me

S : Abang ! So early today ? Whoah you change car again !

Me: Hey Siti looking great today ! Going for a date ? No lah later got to work, just doing some shopping before I head out again. This is company car. You know I am just a driver what, still want to tease me.

S: You don’t look like one lah… all the drivers so uncle type. You look so different, you got style lah brether ! By the way can drop me off a not Abang ! This hour very hard to get taxi and is so hot!

Me: Don’t say that, next time I will get old, then you call me uncle and break my heart! I need an hour leh, you can wait ?

S: I will wait. Thank you Abang ! Can I come up and wait in your flat. I don’t want to go back home wait my son see me will cry again when I head out.

Me: ok.

Siti is a hot mama, 23 years of age and has a two year old son. He husband is in prison. And she has a wheel chair bound mother at home. Her dad is the home maker. And siti has to work to support the family. Life is tough for her. I know she works as a KTV hostess as I often see her at 3am plus when I park my car after my work.
Old 19-10-2013, 10:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
coolermonster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Awesome storytelling! Please continue!
Old 19-10-2013, 10:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
pokemaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro !!
Old 19-10-2013, 10:50 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

tigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond repute

Me: Make yourself at home, you want a beer? I only got Guinness Draft.

S: Ok can.

I place my cold storage bags on the table and went to my store to take my ice box out. Wash the ice box clean and let it to air.

Me: Hey siti I going to take shower first. You help yourself … on the tv or radio if you want to.

S: sure.

I went straight to shower. Suddenly I hear my stereo at full blast with power 98 music ! WTH I say…she really makes herself at home. I soap up and wash myself. I came out with my towel wrap my waist. She is dancing like a crazy woman with the can of beer in her hand. I tip top to the room to have a change of clothes thinking she will not spot me.

S: Wahhh….. macham like male striper lah.

Me: sorry I forgot my clothes . usually I am home alone. Old habits die hard.

S: Come here . she push down on the sofa. Where is your hair dryer, let me help dry your hair.

Me: Don’t have lah, single man used hair dryer ….so “GOO NIAH”

Siti gave a pull at towel at my waist.

Me: Hey what are you doing!

S: relax I just want to use the towel to dry your hair.

Me: But…

S: Don’t be so “GOO NIAH” she giggled.

Siti open her legs and sat on me cow girl position. She gave a pull and the towel came loose. She used her tight demin shorts to cover my area. And started to use the towel to dry my hair. Like a small boy I lower my head a little to let her do her thing. While doing so I was starting right into her @@ . She was wearing a tank top with a strapless bra. Her boos are moving all over . And I feeling the heat of her shorts and my tool started to “grow”

Me: I think that will do.

S: Someone is getting notti…

ME: Yah lah.. you are sitting on me and you moving so hard. Sure got reaction.

S: Don’t pretend lah… I saw your “protection” in the cold storage bag.

Me:
Old 19-10-2013, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 362 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 19
bfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to all

good update . more pls
Old 19-10-2013, 11:26 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

S: You need me to “help” you.. she say that as she place her face side to side with my and whisper to my ear.

Me: You mistaken Siti. I never treat you like those “type” of gals.

Siti sat up straight and stare hard into my eyes. Shit what did I do ? Her eyes started to water up and tear start to drip.

S: Abang…. she cry real loud… I know you are good to me and my family.
Every now and then you will slot in ANG BAO into my letter box for my son. During Hari Raya without failed you will sent us a Hamper and give my son a big ang pao. You never leave your name but I know is you ! only you are good to us. The whole bloody estate looks down on me and my family. Only ...sobs sobs… u…. sobs sobs … care…. Her sobs became louder and her body shaking violently.

I used my hand to wipe off the tears.

Me: Shhhh…don cry…. Your make up is all ruin already. Later I got to use my color pencil to draw the mascara for you.

S: hahaha…. She giggle.

I tap on her legs. And she move over and sat on my left side. I tighten my towel on my waist and reached out for my wallet. I took out 100 dollars pass it to her

Me: Something small to help out your family grocery shopping.

S: No I cant take it.

Me: Pls, my client gave me a good tip. And I just want to share some with
you. Is a small token.

S: Thank you abang….she took my right hand kiss it and say something in malay. Which I don’t understand. I guess it must be some sort of blessing in return for my good deeds ???

Looking at my time … Is 0400pm and I am running late.

Me: Hey Siti .. we got to go. Car park coupon ending.

As a limo driver we cant afford to get summon. If it reaches the company, our boss will know what be up to during the set time and day.

Me: Siti help me with the ice box, fill it half with ice . throw the ice cream and condoms inside. The rest just put in one bag .

S: Ok Abang.

I rush in to the room to get dress. I put on a grey pants and put on a white short sleeve shirt. Tuck out. Smart casual look since got to head to MBS. Come out , grab the stuff and rush out of the flat.
Old 19-10-2013, 12:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 12
Djandi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Veri well & nice written.. Now I'm stuck wit ur story
Old 19-10-2013, 01:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 19
DarkAsh is a name known to allDarkAsh is a name known to allDarkAsh is a name known to allDarkAsh is a name known to allDarkAsh is a name known to allDarkAsh is a name known to all

Bro TS, will definitely up you with my humble points once you complete this very interesting story

Anyone with > 5 points are welcome to xchange rep points. Please leave your nick and send me a PM so that I can return favour:
Up List:
Nil

Old 19-10-2013, 02:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 16
Suxitup is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSuxitup is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSuxitup is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wah... Nice... Another story that I'm stuck with...
Old 19-10-2013, 03:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 19
NRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond repute

Great story, camping to support !!!

Minimum 5 pointers for exchange thanks
Uplist : Season_Tea - Pls post something
Note : Bros who upped me, be patience I will return
Old 19-10-2013, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3508 / Power: 19
@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute

Nice........
Old 19-10-2013, 04:52 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

I drop off Siti at Neil road near the row of shophoues. That place used to be very popular with HOT Minah hostess. Time check 0415pm. Check my handphone and there is a incoming sms

“I will late, meet at the driveway at 6pm instead.

It was Mdm V.

I didn’t have appetite for a early dinner so I decide to pop by at Harrys Bar at Dempsey. It was happy hour when I arrived.

Johnny : Hello brother how are you?

Me: I am good Johnny . I am here to pay for the bill. I remember my boss didn’t settle the tab that night.

Johnny: You sure? She usually will settle with me personally.

Me: She is very busy with her conference. Don worry I will claim from her before she departs from singpaore

Johnny: Anything you say Boss.

Me: Hey Johnny get me a Guinness Draft will you. I flash out a fifty dollar bill to pass to him.

Johnny: Keep it . this one is on me!

Me: You got it wrong. This is a tip for you. For your help that night.

Johnny :thank you. That is very nice of you.

Me: Is ok brother. I am very sure my boss will give you a tip too.

I didn’t talk much to Johnny after that he was busy setting up the place. Looks like he is short of staff for the day.

Arrived back at the driveway of the hotel at 545pm. Standby for Mdm V. She arrived at 55pm and hope on the back seat.

Me: Good evening Madam.

Lady V: Good evening , did you boss scold you ?

Me: No, this is the upgraded car you have request for Madam.

Lady V; Nice. Lets go.

Driving the car out of the driveway, Lady V sprung up in the car suddenly.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1