The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-10-2013, 04:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Life as a Limo Driver

Parking my Limo here.

TS, please continue.

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 18-10-2013, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1208 / Power: 13
highlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud of

Camping overnight for for action bro
Old 18-10-2013, 05:19 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2883 / Power: 32
tigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond repute

Ting Ting the sms message came in.

I read the sms … “Call me when you are free”

Is my boss ! How can I not call him back …Glance at the time is only 8am

Me: “hello Boss, Good Morning”

Boss “Siao erh, what time you report later ?

Me: 1pm at the hotel.

Boss: “good , later u park the car at the basement of the hotel at 12noon
can?” “I got your replacement car ready “

Me: “What replacement car ?”

Boss: “Your client requested for another car saying that the car needs to be clean up bcoz she vomited in it last night”

Me: “oh yes… what car are your giving me then?”

Boss: “Take the S 500 lah, she wants the car to be full tinted for the four side windows. She is pay $500 dollars more daily for the upgrade.”

Me: Yes boss.

Boss: Ok ok, you go back to sleep.

Drove my S300 into B1 of the hotel and saw a shiny dark blue S500 parked. I stop the engine and hop into the S500.

Me: Good morning ah huat , thanks for helping me out.

AH: No problem, You look like shit man! Late night arh ? And why you dress in jeans and polo T . Better don’t let Boss know.

ME: Yeah lah . My client say dress down for today…. Ok I go up to check with the concierge any message for from my client.

AH: OIC. Ok Ok . here is the key for the S500.
Old 18-10-2013, 05:22 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2883 / Power: 32
tigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond repute

Me: “Good Afternoon, Any message for me from Madam V from Room 2102 ?

Staff: Hi Good afternoon to you. My name is George . And you are ?
Me: “Charles”

G: Oh yes Mr Charles, I got this envelope for you, is from Madam V

Me: Thank you, anything else?

G: Oh yes, I am going for a ten minute smoke break , would you mind accompanying me?”

Me: No problem, I see you outside the smoking area in ten.

G: Thank you Mr Charles.

I went to the toilet and lock myself in the cubical. I open up the envelope and saw meal coupons with date stamped on it. And inside the envelope there is S$500 dollars. No notes to explain anything. I put the meal coupons into my wallet and placed the money in my front pocket.

Went out to the smoking area, to meet with Mr George

G: Hi there, do you smoke?

Me: No I don’t.

G: Sorry . to put you through this 2nd hand smoke thingy.

Me: Is alright. You have something you want to tell me.

G: Yes , I have never seen you before. In fact Madam V come to our hotel 4 times in a year for her meetings and conferences. I know the other driver that drives Madam V everytimes she comes here. We work very closely together. Madam V is a very important clientele of ours. We cannot afford to have any hiccups during her stay at our prestigious hotel. Do you get what I am trying to tell you , Charles ?

Me: Thank you , you are a very nice person. I will bear that in mind what you have told me. Do you have a name card for me

G: Why sure, here you go.

Me: Thank you , this is my company name card. My contact details are all there. And this is a small token for your all hardwork.

I gave him a handshake and slip a 50 dollar note into his palm.

G: If you have any problems here in this hotel, call me I will try my best to assist you.

Me: Sure thing Mr George. By the way what are these meal coupons for ?

G: Oh , I can see that Madam V has taken consideration for your meals too. These are meal coupons for you to have your meals at the restaurant. Please order anything you want. You can help yourself to the buffet or anything off the menu.

Me: Thanks, I got to run….

G: See you !
Old 18-10-2013, 05:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 20
genesis01 is a name known to allgenesis01 is a name known to allgenesis01 is a name known to allgenesis01 is a name known to allgenesis01 is a name known to allgenesis01 is a name known to all

keep it up the good work. up u 9!

Zap me if you wish but be a MAN and leave your nick, don't be a wussy and hide behind like a pussy.
Old 18-10-2013, 05:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1208 / Power: 13
highlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by genesis01 View Post
keep it up the good work. up u 9!
Bro I second that up TS +3
Old 18-10-2013, 05:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 19
BigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to all

What can I say.... Should I switch job now?.......

Hummmmmm Interesting............
Old 18-10-2013, 08:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1315 / Power: 16
lonexiaobao has much to be proud oflonexiaobao has much to be proud oflonexiaobao has much to be proud oflonexiaobao has much to be proud oflonexiaobao has much to be proud oflonexiaobao has much to be proud oflonexiaobao has much to be proud oflonexiaobao has much to be proud oflonexiaobao has much to be proud oflonexiaobao has much to be proud of

Wow didnt know limo driver has his own exciting stories... gonna start pitching in for the early birds

I only believe when I see and feel, not in the words of others. Everything is possible, depends how you talk

Uplist: - (minimum 3 points and above)
Old 18-10-2013, 08:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 609 / Power: 13
dreamlight is a name known to alldreamlight is a name known to alldreamlight is a name known to alldreamlight is a name known to alldreamlight is a name known to alldreamlight is a name known to all

nice story.
Old 18-10-2013, 09:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1322 / Power: 17
MistressVamp has much to be proud ofMistressVamp has much to be proud ofMistressVamp has much to be proud ofMistressVamp has much to be proud ofMistressVamp has much to be proud ofMistressVamp has much to be proud ofMistressVamp has much to be proud ofMistressVamp has much to be proud ofMistressVamp has much to be proud ofMistressVamp has much to be proud of

wah....this job sound good.....

anyway nice story...

Min 4 point to trade
Q list:
Old 18-10-2013, 10:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Wow camping for more very good one
Old 18-10-2013, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1312 / Power: 20
Chess has much to be proud ofChess has much to be proud ofChess has much to be proud ofChess has much to be proud ofChess has much to be proud ofChess has much to be proud ofChess has much to be proud ofChess has much to be proud ofChess has much to be proud ofChess has much to be proud of

Interesting .........upz
Old 19-10-2013, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 13
glonerg is a name known to allglonerg is a name known to allglonerg is a name known to allglonerg is a name known to allglonerg is a name known to allglonerg is a name known to all

nice story~
Old 19-10-2013, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 14
bbqchiz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybbqchiz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

camping for moreeee
Old 19-10-2013, 01:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
digicert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

keep it up bro!
Advert Space Available