The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-09-2013, 05:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 11
dullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud of
Story: The Tight-bodied Tuition Teacher

My first ever attempt posting events (albeit dramatised and sensationalised) with my tutor a few years back. Hope everyone have fun reading. Here goes…

The long, rebonded hair tied up ever so neatly in a ponytail, facial features so sharp she could easily be mistaken as a Eurasian; she was seated right in front of me in a knee-length floral dress with her legs tightly crossed. I cannot help but oogle at that sight of perfection. That, is my younger brother’s tuition teacher, who just a few years ago, was my Math tutor as well. Seated on the couch pretending to read a book, I take occasional glances at her, with a look of total concentration tutoring my brother. It got me reminiscing, back to the days when I was still an impressionable teenager, she was my tutor, and the crazy things I did.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was in a prestigious secondary school, but my grades started slipping in the most crucial year, my ‘O’ Level year. Due to the intense competition, my mum (typical kiasu Singaporean) took the liberty to employ a tutor without my knowledge to prevent my results, especially the Math subject, from spiralling out of control. I was livid at that point because with a tutor, it meant more work for me, and I wasn’t a very hardworking student to begin with. All I was told was that her name was Cheryl and I was to expect her that day.

The doorbell rang, I knew it had to be Cheryl and was not looking forward to go through 2 hours of tormenting equations and shit. It all changed when I stood at the door to welcome my new tutor, Cheryl. She looked barely in her twenties, which I later found out she was actually a fresh uni undergrad. Clad in a blue denim dress which looked just like the picture (below), it accentuated her svelte figure. Her hair cascaded just beyond where her boobs were, barely shielding her lady lumps. What caught my attention at that moment was in fact her never-ending legs, presented in clear view without obstruction due to the length of, or lack thereof, her dress.
http://www.coco-fashion.com/upload/sklep/75LFhd2Jg7.jpg

A saccharine voice abruptly broke me out of my trance. “Hi, I’m Cheryl, your tutor. But you can also call me Miss Koh if you like.” She reached out her right hand as she spoke. I gingerly reciprocated her gesture with a firm handshake. I pointed her to the direction of my room and walked behind her as I watched her sashay her way to my study table, my eyes unable to deviate from her smooth, sexy legs. I proceeded to close the door behind me and sexual fantasies started to cloud my mind as I glanced at my bed just beside the study table. I had half a mind to just push her onto my bed and fuck her brains out but I knew that was just crazy.

She was taking her materials out for the lesson while I came up with the idea of taking her upskirt on the pretext of moving the fan closer to our table. So while Cheryl was still bent down, reaching for more items from her handbag on the floor, I shifted the fan just behind her ass with my left hand, and my right was armed with my phone as I sneakily went between her legs and snapped freely before she was done.

The tuition session commenced and I could barely focus, my gaze fixated at her beautiful face as I was seated adjacent to Cheryl at the table; and my arm was still under the table snapping furiously at her legs, hoping to catch more of what she was wearing beneath that blue denim dress. I excused myself to the toilet after and surfed through the shots that I had taken. She was wearing light blue undies beneath, which turned me on even more as I thought all along that girls who match their underwear with the clothes that they wear are especially hot.

The lesson ended in no time as it felt like it just flew by, I guess the adage ‘time flies when you’re having fun’ is true after all. I bade goodbye to my new pretty and hot tutor, looking forward to my subsequent lessons with her, with my precocious mind already devising a multitude of ideas in getting to see her naked in the near future. I already knew what I could do the next time I see her and was eagerly anticipating for her next appearance.

To be continued… (only if response is good)

Confucius says, "He who hesitates, masturbates."

Conquered: Singaporean, Malaysian, Indonesian, Thai, Vietnamese, Filipino, Taiwanese, Chinese, German, Russian

Old 13-09-2013, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
KiaLaiKiaKe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Story: The Tight-bodied Tuition Teacher

Very descriptive writing
Setting up tent here liao
Old 13-09-2013, 06:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Chickon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Response is good, Please continue
Old 13-09-2013, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8279 / Power: 21
koebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond repute

Up u, now u have 74 points.

camping for more update
Old 13-09-2013, 10:09 PM
Samster

dullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud of

I had only been having sexual fantasies about Cheryl for months, not daring to do anything extreme for fear of any consequences; but I actually occasionally flirted with her over texts to sort of know where her limits were, simultaneously trying to get to know more about her life. Due to our small age gap (she was 3 years older than me at 19), we could actually sustain conversations without any awkward silences over messages. One thing for sure was that she didn’t reject my flirty banter, which I took as a sign of attraction. That was when I decided to do something crazy on the next tuition lesson.

Cheryl was here again for tuition at my place one day. On this fateful day she was dressed in a white spaghetti strap dress, a day I would never forget. Her silky black hair was tied in a ponytail this time, leaving a side fringe which swept from the left of her forehead to her right ear, partially covering her right eyebrow. Her firm breasts were displayed proudly with the help of a highwaist belt tightening her midsection which led me to think she had to be at least a B cupper. A slight hint of cleavage can be seen peeking out of the relatively conservative dress, sadly leaving much to imagination. The highlights still had to be those legs of hers, slim, toned and fair, looking so smooth and inviting.

tbc...

Conquered: Singaporean, Malaysian, Indonesian, Thai, Vietnamese, Filipino, Taiwanese, Chinese, German, Russian

Old 13-09-2013, 10:12 PM
Samster

continued...

I wasted no time in executing my plan. I headed to the kitchen to pour the both of us two glasses of cold water and hurried back into my room. This was when I engineered a trip while close enough to her seated at my study table. A considerable amount of cold water was spilled over her dress, mainly around her chest area. Cheryl let out a shriek and was taken aback, quivering slightly due to her being drenched in cold water. I pretended to be really sorry and apologized profusely, set the cups down and reached for her (bra) cups instead. I innocuously brushed her chest which was dripping wet, pretending to help her sweep off any excess water on her dress. She was way too preoccupied to notice that I was actually taking the chance to feel her boobs. Her next words shocked me.

“I need to change, it’s all wet! Do you have any clothes that I could borrow?”

I only thought I could only get the cheap thrill of feeling her boobs for 2 seconds before my dream was over. I never expected that to happen. I reached into my wardrobe and handed her an oversized soccer jersey, and deliberately not handing her a pair of shorts despite knowing she was in a dress. Amazingly she didn’t ask for one either.

Old 13-09-2013, 10:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

camping here ........
Old 13-09-2013, 10:41 PM
Samster

thank you to those who replied. i'll continue with my stories but i also hope to gain more support through readership suggestions to how i should write my stories are also welcome to suit the different tastes and preferences.

Old 13-09-2013, 11:00 PM
Samster

Cheryl returned to my room after changing into the jersey I gave her and my, she looked stunningly sexy wearing just an oversized tshirt. I could tell that she was blushing when walking back to her seat. She then whispered, “this shirt is a lil short ah, but no choice my whole dress is already wet”, before placing her dress over the chair to air it dry. While she was turned around placing her dress, the silhouette of her boob could be seen from the side of my jersey. I think the brushing of her breasts along with the fabric of my jersey made her nipples stand tautly.

I subconsciously commented out loud, “you not wearing bra?” She instantly looked down on her chest and covered her heaving bosoms by crossing her arms before playfully exclaiming, “don’t look la! My dress has padding so I didn’t wear bra okay!” I could tell from her reaction she was not averse to the teasing so I got more daring. “Then can I touch? Don’t need to cover la,” I smiled at her while replying.

Cheryl went quiet and didn’t move, she just stared blankly at me. I didn’t know what was going through her mind but I took silence as consent and reached for her arm and pulled it away without any resistance. I was thinking in my mind ‘ji pai hoh seh liao’, pulled her other arm away while maintaining eye contact with her. At this moment, I saw her bite her lips seductively with one eye closed. I held her hand with my left, my right reached and fondled her left breast. All Cheryl did was let out a soft moan which was enough to get me erected. Me being inexperienced, just carassed her breast and did nothing else for some time and I could tell she was slowly getting tired of it. I then instinctively went for what was protruding most, her nipple. This time, Cheryl let out a sensitive moan as her head arched back, savouring the amateur tuning from my fingers. I got bolder and went for both tits, which elicited a more aggressive response from her.

Suddenly, I felt her pouncing on me from her chair to mine. Next thing I knew, our lips were locked. Cheryl did most of the work in the tongue action, while my hands ‘upgraded’ and slid into her loose top effortlessly to finally feel her bare skin in my hands. I cupped my hands against her boobs and grabbed them really tightly while squeezing them with considerable strength. They were perky and of the right size, each breast just slightly spilling out of my grasp.

I couldn’t hold it any longer, I carried Cheryl which somewhat surprised her, and threw her onto my bed. I then forced myself on top of her and continued kissing her while moving my right hand down south. I then pulled the flap of her panty aside and reached for her lovehole. I was not really sure what to do and just forced my middle and fourth finger into her vagina. Cheryl let out a cry and said that it hurt. I was left really disappointed when she next said, “hmm, maybe next time okay?” I was hopeful though, as she said it with a wink before pulling her top back down and returned to the table. We had not much work done that session but this was the lesson that marked the beginning of a two-year affair with my undergrad Math tutor.

==================================================
Thank you for the support for those who took the time to read and appreciate my writing. It’s my pleasure to continue writing if I’m able to garner enough support

Old 13-09-2013, 11:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Chickon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jyjy please continue. Psps my replies are late as im still under moderation
Old 14-09-2013, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1702 / Power: 22
Bronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Re: Story: The Tight-bodied Tuition Teacher

TS pls keep cumming..camping here..
Old 14-09-2013, 01:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
father82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

waiting for your next chapter soon!
Old 14-09-2013, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 18
maddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to behold

Today no tuition meh ??
Old 14-09-2013, 04:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

waiting for nex post.....
Old 14-09-2013, 04:48 PM
Samster

I could never forget that day which was seven years ago, the day I managed to feel my tutor Cheryl up her top and nearly getting to finger her. I was 16 and had never got that far with any girl in my life at that time; the fact that I got into an all-boys school made it worse and harder to meet girls.

But Cheryl, she was all that I could ever wish for in a girl, pretty face with flowing hair, athletic fit body with sizeable breasts, and who could tahan those slim long legs. I never would have thought I had a chance with Cheryl, but it took months since our first lesson to slowly move from tutor, to acquaintance, to a friend whom I could harmlessly flirt with, to a fuck buddy - all of it started with texting (student plan unlimited sms helped ).

------------------------------------------------------------------------

After that lesson which I pretended to trip and wet her dress, I wasn't sure if Cheryl was going to be so open again the next time we met. I initiated a text, apologizing to her that I had gone way overboard that time. I could recall how the exchange of SMSes went.

Me: really sorry miss koh, i know i shouldn't have done that just now.
Cheryl: nvm la (: and call me cheryl, i'm not that old haha!
Me: i have to confess that it was fun though :x hahaha
Cheryl: hmmmm yea i guess? it was good till it hurt lol :\
Me: you promised me remember? you said maybe next time.

A reply never followed which got me worried. I knew that initially I had only wanted to brush her boobs to cop a feel, but after expectations were exceeded and getting so close, I wanted more, just like any hot-blooded teenage boy. I sent another text a few hours later to confirm the next lesson's timing and got an acknowledgement. I then carefully switched topics about miscellaneous stuff, and tried to flirt at every opportunity. I even managed to engage in some sexting soon after which lasted for a few days.

Cheryl was due to come for our scheduled lesson at 4 that day. I was anticipating some progress from getting to her first base last week, so I made a short trip to the 7-eleven near my place and bought a pack of condoms. I could tell that the cashier attending to me was giving me the look of disdain, maybe due to how young I looked and how young I was; but I couldn't give two shits about it then, I just wanted to be inside of Cheryl.

I got back just 10 minutes shy of 4, nobody was home, placed the pack of condoms under my pillow and waited. The doorbell rang soon after, I knew Cheryl was here.

to be continued...

Last edited by dullcreator; 16-09-2013 at 03:00 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1