The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-10-2021, 09:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: FB woes

Quote:
Originally Posted by BackstageBambi View Post
I’m sad to say he does have a certain charm. Plus yes he’s great in bed. Ultimately though I’m a logical person who will not continue with this.
boy who is great in bed will cause many suspicious in the girl
Old 24-10-2021, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 4
BackstageBambi is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBackstageBambi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Got played out again for the third and final time. I finally gathered the courage to dump him.

Last Thursday we planned to meet. He initiated it via text.

So after the usual sexting to ramp up the feels. We arranged to meet that night at 9plus.

About 2 hours before meet up he suddenly said that he had a last minute meeting at 9pm and an early event the following morning. So to postpone it to another day.

I didn’t know how to react because it was like, the third time he’s doing this to me. And I’m just damn disappointed. Some time ago I got to know that he’s fucking another chick (we were discussing whether we had other partners; again it was something he brought up, not me).

So I asked him was it because the other chick made herself available that evening lol. Obviously he said no.

I’m drained... I said it’s ok. I’m out of here. Proceeded to delete him off my life...

For those who think I have romantic feelings for him. Let me just clarify for the final time that I do not like him that way.

It’s just the setting me up for constant disappointment, and taking me for granted factors...

Even if the work meeting was genuine, I cannot help but overthink. Should have just kept the topic about fucking other people out of bounds.

He apologised but it was just beyond repair at that stage.

So this is it.

He’s made his choice; and I’ve made mine.

Old 24-10-2021, 04:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of

Wonderful, taking (or retaking, whatever the case may be) control.

I’d suggest not overthinking things but your personality probably compels you. How unfortunate.

Last edited by larue; 24-10-2021 at 04:38 PM. Reason: Deleted wall of quoted text
Old 24-10-2021, 04:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 624 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Got played out again for the third and final time. I finally gathered the courage to dump him.

So after the usual sexting to ramp up the feels. We arranged to meet that night at 9plus.

About 2 hours before meet up he suddenly said that he had a last minute meeting at 9pm and an early event the following morning. So to postpone it to another day.

I didn’t know how to react because it was like, the third time he’s doing this to me. And I’m just damn disappointed. Some time ago I got to know that he’s fucking another chick (we were discussing whether we had other partners; again it was something he brought up, not me).

So I asked him was it because the other chick made herself available that evening lol. Obviously he said no.

I’m drained... I said it’s ok. I’m out of here. Proceeded to delete him off my life...

For those who think I have romantic feelings for him. Let me just clarify for the final time that I do not like him that way.

It’s just the setting me up for constant disappointment, and taking me for granted factors...

Even if the work meeting was genuine, I cannot help but overthink. Should have just kept the topic about fucking other people out of bounds.

So this is it.

I believe the next guy will make you happy. Just stay positive
Old 24-10-2021, 04:37 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

you sound young, probably are. So let me tell you as a much older man who has been through many of the like- being on both sides, the one dumping and the one being dumped, my 2 cents. Feel free to ignore if years down the road, you feel its is not, was not you.

You like him, you have feelings for him, you are romantic about him. Maybe you want to tell yourself that you don't- young people face. When you are older, face is not so important, truth is. If you didn't you wouldn't even open a thread and talk about it for a decent period of time.

The light is you are moving forward, and do not move back. Many do.

The truth in relationships of any kind is, the power of the relationship lies in the hands of who cares LESS.

Good luck with your future endeavours.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 24-10-2021, 04:39 PM
Samster

BackstageBambi is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBackstageBambi is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by larue View Post
Wonderful, taking (or retaking, whatever the case may be) control.

I’d suggest not overthinking things but your personality probably compels you. How unfortunate.
I cannot help it; when he said he’s got another chick; that’s the first thing that came to my mind. That she’s a better option and he’s replaced me. If not for that knowledge I’d swallow the last minute meeting excuse and be none the wiser. Which is good but eventually scenario would shift anyway
Old 24-10-2021, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by skihon View Post
I believe the next guy will make you happy. Just stay positive
Thank you. I hope so too.
Old 24-10-2021, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 3
DJPY is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDJPY is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDJPY is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

So this is it.

No feelings no disappointment…think about that.
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
you sound young, probably are. So let me tell you as a much older man who has been through many of the like- being on both sides, the one dumping and the one being dumped, my 2 cents. Feel free to ignore if years down the road, you feel its is not, was not you.

You like him, you have feelings for him, you are romantic about him. Maybe you want to tell yourself that you don't- young people face. When you are older, face is not so important, truth is. If you didn't you wouldn't even open a thread and talk about it for a decent period of time.

The light is you are moving forward, and do not move back. Many do.

The truth in relationships of any kind is, the power of the relationship lies in the hands of who cares LESS.

Good luck with your future endeavours.
I’m not that young.

Erm... I have just stated again, that I do not carry any romantic feelings for this guy, I’m not sure why anyone would impose their ideas that I do. Thanks for your reply though.

Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 624 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Thank you. I hope so too.
Sure will, there are guys sure willing to be your FB. All the best. Smile
Old 24-10-2021, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJPY View Post
No feelings no disappointment…think about that.
In the absence of romantic feelings, do you not think that humans would have other forms of expectations that are from a non romantic place as well?
Old 24-10-2021, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 3
DJPY is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDJPY is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDJPY is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
In the absence of romantic feelings, do you not think that humans would have other forms of expectations that are from a non romantic place as well?
May not be purely romantic feelings, but only positive feelings warrant disappointments when it’s not met or unsatisfied. But good to move on from something toxic, you will do just fine…
Old 24-10-2021, 05:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 3
Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!

Quote:

So this is it.

I hope this is the last time you are coming in here to rant

You should have made this choice long ago. But better late than never. Go ahead and pop a champagne to celebrate.

Close this door and lock it. There are many other doors waiting for you to open
Old 24-10-2021, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 3
TuttiFruitti deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
My gf required me to wait for a few weeks after her period came before I can book a decent hotel to spend a night with her. She said to take this time to build our relationship so that the sex would be more enjoyable.

She said after the 1st time at the decent hotel, we could do it any other time and anywhere with her. She said romantic feelings must be there to make it more enjoyable.

I think she is very patient and right about having romantic feelings first before our first session.
Old 24-10-2021, 09:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 3
Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TuttiFruitti View Post
My gf required me to wait for a few weeks after her period came before I can book a decent hotel to spend a night with her. She said to take this time to build our relationship so that the sex would be more enjoyable.

She said after the 1st time at the decent hotel, we could do it any other time and anywhere with her. She said romantic feelings must be there to make it more enjoyable.

I think she is very patient and right about having romantic feelings first before our first session.
So are you saying that there wasn't any romantic feelings when you got together with your gf?

You don't necessarily need romance for the sex to happen. But you do need sexual attraction to fire up the feelings of lust for you and the woman.

In layman's term, sex will come easy for you if you know how to make your woman horny.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1