The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 24-10-2021, 01:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2952 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangoes49 View Post
Hot share bro! Her tits are huge
Not this one. Lol! Ok. If u walk from the mrt station, Turn Right” (can’t recall what wing that is called). The first shop is Dyson, then some beauty shop and the 3rd shop is also beauty shop. The big tits malay is there. I went on Fri and saw her 2 huge headlight. If you are kind enough to talk to her when u received her free samples, just use ur eyes to see how big tits.

The other one I saw is a customer. But compass one and Waterway Point really many big tits. See till eyes pop out
Old 24-10-2021, 09:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 4
mangoes49 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Not this one. Lol! Ok. If u walk from the mrt station, Turn Right” (can’t recall what wing that is called). The first shop is Dyson, then some beauty shop and the 3rd shop is also beauty shop. The big tits malay is there. I went on Fri and saw her 2 huge headlight. If you are kind enough to talk to her when u received her free samples, just use ur eyes to see how big tits.

The other one I saw is a customer. But compass one and Waterway Point really many big tits. See till eyes pop out

Wah thanks bro. I need to check her out.
Old 24-10-2021, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 7
blu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Had a day at the mount Faber Henderson park.. some very hot jiggly ladies in yoga tights and tiny tops... nose bleed.
Old 24-10-2021, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blu3fin View Post
Had a day at the mount Faber Henderson park.. some very hot jiggly ladies in yoga tights and tiny tops... nose bleed.
Mount Faber’s a great spot to see fit chicks. Hehe were they milfy or younger?
Old 24-10-2021, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
Nuon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
What a great Sunday morning you had
Old 24-10-2021, 04:42 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
wah lao bro, and you are holding back on us?

no snipes?

another place with lots of camel toe is Macritchie reservoir
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 24-10-2021, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post

no snipes?

Upper Seletar too! Lots of fit chicks in tight activewear. Sometimes got milfs too
Old 24-10-2021, 08:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9851 / Power: 18
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

no snipes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangoes49 View Post
Upper Seletar too! Lots of fit chicks in tight activewear. Sometimes got milfs too
Long time never go reservoirs, must make a trip soon
Old 24-10-2021, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 7
blu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:

no snipes?

Wait killed by OC 🤣🤣... Or the hot girls boyfriends.
Old 24-10-2021, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 10
Camryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Ok that’s my go-to place next wkend. Maybe take bus to Vivo then start jogging to a Henderson Waves. Hope I get lucky then.
Old 25-10-2021, 02:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 13
joycelim is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjoycelim is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjoycelim is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemao View Post
last time there was a cosmetics shop there the worker super slutty always no bra and deep longkang i always stalk her when i take train there after work lol now replaced by another shop liao.... waterway point not much lah occasionally will encounter such slutty girls nia....

in the past i used to curse my luck, how come when i'm alone i never encounter sluts, but whenever out for lunch with colleagues or with CO sure encounter them, then one day i recall wise words from a samster here, STOP LOOKING AT YOUR PHONE. i realise its because half the time when i'm alone, i'm looking at my phone screen or replying whatsapp, so nowadays i will put phone in my pocket and start to look, nowadays when alone also can beo tio all these sluts liaoz....
i know which girl u referring to. really big n i always flirt with her
Old 25-10-2021, 08:26 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 518 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2364 / Power: 13
manhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

WFH
Old 25-10-2021, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 5
Iceman90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by manhood1900 View Post
WFH
How I wish she is my boss. I don’t mind she videocall me on Monday morning for meeting.
Old 25-10-2021, 10:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 470 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3099 / Power: 20
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post

compass one forget it lah, very rare sightings nia, but wwp really got more recently, is there a gym somewhere? quite a few times already, i go down to basement that open area to buy bubble tea, sure got a few sweaty girls in tight gym attire walking around.....
Old 25-10-2021, 11:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 255 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1921 / Power: 14
Revolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by manhood1900 View Post
WFH

She can be boss.... I don't mind serve her everyday.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1