The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 24-10-2021, 01:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 8
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevevaldez View Post
the busty mother couldn't get me to ejaculate despite having accepted the fact that she needed to taboo blow my penis.
me : no.
she took a pillow and covered her face...
good. she was not ready for the surprise I had for her.
Great story!
Looking forward to the updates.
Old 24-10-2021, 02:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9883 / Power: 19
gasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond repute

nice story bro Stevevaldez. keep it coming
Bros who upped me for the second time, please kindly wait. I will definitely return the favor once i am able to. Do note that i might take sometime before i am able to do so. Do pm me if i forgotten about your up.
Old 24-10-2021, 03:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 8
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neoguri View Post
It was all good.
Feeling fortunate that I could salvage the relationship after a 2 years break.
It is like fucking a new girl again and it is exciting and I love the challenge of "re-courting" her again.
The downside with her at the moment is that it is difficult to find time with her.
She has to take care of her youngest, send the other 2 girls to activities, work, being monitored by her husband.

Fortunately, I have my other menopause FB whom usually sleeps over at least once during the weekends.
She was here last night and had a great session.

Important to keep a healthy pipeline of supply!
Old 24-10-2021, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19807 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Upz You Bro

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 24-10-2021, 02:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 937 / Power: 11
Stevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
the busty mother couldn't get me to ejaculate despite having accepted the fact that she needed to taboo blow my penis. she was clearly inexperienced or lack of practice at it. I stroked her hair constantly and lifted her chin to see her, but not once did she give me eye contact.

her hand was getting tired, she was barely blowing me anyway. basically just my penis head in her mouth and her hand doing the action. her mouth tired of stretching and rested more on my penis shaft.

she resisted a little when i groped down her chest.

'come on you are getting tired, i want to ejaculate faster for you too.'

though her boobs sagged a little, it was a great feeling to cup them gently and play with them. She was wearing a thin bra and I could feel her nipple through the cloth and bra. She responded to my rubbing and demonstrated resistance to the arousal...

obviously, I wanted more. tried to remove her Saree... she was concerned about me spoiling it, looked away and got up. she remained seated on the sofa and started to strip her saree off on her own. the moment the top part of her saree was off, i turned her head and stuck my penis into her mouth as I looked at her exposed breasts in the thin bra which was not big enough for her fair and tender busts...

unhooked the bra quickly and used my saliva to arouse her nipples further. she was clearly struggling to resist the arousal.

as tempted as I was, I pulled my penis out of her mouth before the last second and rushed to the powder room to release my load into the toilet bowl.

when I came out she had just recovered from her confusion as how the night unfolded... she looked away and started to put her bra back on with her arms folded to cover her nipples..

me : what are you doing?

busty mother : you shot already right. i kept my promise already.. i want to go back already.

me : sorry madame.. you can see for yourself, still big and hard, you are way too hot for just one round...

busty mother : but.....

she was at a loss for words...

me : i told you i need to be empty.. you want to see the number of crazy missed calls your daughter left me?

she closed her eyes and dropped her bra down after a minute.

busty mother : hurry. come here...

watch her suck my penis more willingly this round.. not cumming in her mouth and forcing her to swallow was a good move afterall.

me : sorry, this is not working already... i need more..

busty mother : slurps.. more?

i pulled her hands up and got her to stand, led her to the sleeping area.

me : you should know it's more than just blowing my penis.....

having my phone vibrate again helped as well. I knew her daughter wanted me to pick her up on purpose that day, her ex was there at the wedding. me not showing up to pick her up may have turned her into an angry and crazy witch...

good thing was, her sweet looking and busty mother didn't know those were calls of verbal assaults from her daughter, and not calls to plea for fucks..

me : can you take off? i don't want to spoil it...

she hesitated, and removed the rest of her saree slowly... just letting them drop the floor and she kicked them away. being the shy and innocent mature lady that she was, she covered her bush with one hand and pressed on her nipples with her other arm to cover...

i put her gently down on the bed, she just lay still like those docile women.

i spread her legs and took off my shirt.

busty mother : can you off the lights?

me : no.

I can still recall the sounds she made...

muffled moans, muffled screams at times when she lost control of herself..

the busty and sweet mother clearly did not anticipate for this to happen, she probably had not been pleasured in this manner for 10 years or maybe 20 years. It could be 20 years, from the way I saw the messages and contents in her phone and her family situation.

my hands reached forward up her waist, lining up the bottom curve of her sagged but tender and still rather firm boobs.. pressed her breasts upwards and thumbs reached for her nipples... She didn't need a tender and caressing touch, the moment my thumbs pressed on them, she screamed into the pillow uncontrollably, even banging on the bed with one hand several times...

most importantly, she CUMS freaking A LOT! and that was just from licking her clitoris... her inexperience or lack of sex was clear, she couldn't keep her legs spread wide and I constantly had to press them down...

licking her pussy opening like an oyster made her smack the bed even more.... she started to raise her waist up and down a few times..... pushing my tongue in slightly destroyed her will to stay unresponsive... she rotated between screaming into the pillow and smacking on the bed, grabbing the blanket with both hands.

with the combination of pinching her nipples + licking fast with part of my tongue penetrating her vagina, the inevitable came. she raised her waist high, and kept it there............ SCREAMED OUT LOUD!!!

it was unexpected, a few streams of cum wet the lower part of my neck and the blanket...
Old 24-10-2021, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 6
Veranto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Stevevaldez, very nice share, thanks
Old 25-10-2021, 12:56 AM
Samster

Stevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I can still recall the sounds she made...

muffled moans, muffled screams at times when she lost control of herself..

the busty and sweet mother clearly did not anticipate for this to happen, she probably had not been pleasured in this manner for 10 years or maybe 20 years. It could be 20 years, from the way I saw the messages and contents in her phone and her family situation.

my hands reached forward up her waist, lining up the bottom curve of her sagged but tender and still rather firm boobs.. pressed her breasts upwards and thumbs reached for her nipples... She didn't need a tender and caressing touch, the moment my thumbs pressed on them, she screamed into the pillow uncontrollably, even banging on the bed with one hand several times...

most importantly, she CUMS freaking A LOT! and that was just from licking her clitoris... her inexperience or lack of sex was clear, she couldn't keep her legs spread wide and I constantly had to press them down...

licking her pussy opening like an oyster made her smack the bed even more.... she started to raise her waist up and down a few times..... pushing my tongue in slightly destroyed her will to stay unresponsive... she rotated between screaming into the pillow and smacking on the bed, grabbing the blanket with both hands.

with the combination of pinching her nipples + licking fast with part of my tongue penetrating her vagina, the inevitable came. she raised her waist high, and kept it there............ SCREAMED OUT LOUD!!!

it was unexpected, a few streams of cum wet the lower part of my neck and the blanket...
the moment she cummed, I took the opportunity to test her and moved up to hug her in her orgasm. she hugged me tight as her body shuddered. she was clearly exhausted, I washed myself up, checked her phone to make sure no one was thinking that she was missing.

Though my jaw and tongue felt sore as fuck, the sense of satisfaction was way better than it ever was with her daughter. I joined her under the blanket and turned her body to hug me.. she was clearly knocked out, after all I licked her until all sense of time was lost. I fell asleep on the pillow which was stained with her make up and lipstick, the one she used to cover her face earlier.

I felt her move in the middle of the night, she went to take a leak and was in there for a long time. She didn't know I was awake, I was all ready to surprise her when she starts to put on her saree set to leave. She took a long time in the toilet, I even heard a slow and soft dripping of the shower head. I supposed she washed her privates and mouth...

when she was finally done, she came out of the bathroom..

I don't think anyone can guess what happened next!
Old 25-10-2021, 04:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 3
TuttiFruitti deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How old were you and her?
Old 25-10-2021, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 4
jokespi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Well bro judging from hw you have made her enjoy. Likely she wants more. After shower she joins you back in bed for another round....fully aware and willing...
Old 25-10-2021, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TuttiFruitti View Post
How old were you and her?
prefer not to reveal. i'm much older than her daughter. She was not over 50, 'single' since after before 30.
Old 25-10-2021, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jokespi View Post
Well bro judging from hw you have made her enjoy. Likely she wants more. After shower she joins you back in bed for another round....fully aware and willing...

quite close but I don't have that kind of power over women to make them puny this much.
Old 25-10-2021, 10:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She took a long time in the toilet, I even heard a slow and soft dripping of the shower head. I supposed she washed her privates and mouth...

Damn sexciting !!...you tortured her pussy so much ...n now u r going to fuck her hard another round ??? ...tis is not Audrey's mum right TS ???

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 25-10-2021, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Damn sexciting !!...you tortured her pussy so much ...n now u r going to fuck her hard another round ??? ...tis is not Audrey's mum right TS ???
no no. Audrey is Chinese. this is a mixed race family.
Old 25-10-2021, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
the moment she cummed, I took the opportunity to test her and moved up to hug her in her orgasm. she hugged me tight as her body shuddered. she was clearly exhausted, I washed myself up, checked her phone to make sure no one was thinking that she was missing.

Though my jaw and tongue felt sore as fuck, the sense of satisfaction was way better than it ever was with her daughter. I joined her under the blanket and turned her body to hug me.. she was clearly knocked out, after all I licked her until all sense of time was lost. I fell asleep on the pillow which was stained with her make up and lipstick, the one she used to cover her face earlier.

I felt her move in the middle of the night, she went to take a leak and was in there for a long time. She didn't know I was awake, I was all ready to surprise her when she starts to put on her saree set to leave. She took a long time in the toilet, I even heard a slow and soft dripping of the shower head. I supposed she washed her privates and mouth...

i got up quietly in the morning, the busty and sweet mother was snoring loudly. she was deep asleep.. ordered from the shitty room service menu and took a shower. the room service delivery sort of woke her up. I started to eat while she lay in bed, probably contemplating her next move.

me : your food is getting cold madame.

she finally got up, put on the bathrobe I placed beside her. however, she came out of the bedroom but was hesitating if she wanted to eat or get her clothes and leave.

me : don't waste the food. not cheap. eat first. I will drive you home later. you can't go back on your own with right.

she had called someone to get her bag and purse from the wedding last night.

she didn't reply, sat down and started to eat in a very distant manner.

busty and sweet mother : thanks for the food. I will pay you back.

I finished faster and turned on the the tv while she finished the rest of her food and black coffee. after she was done, she got up and picked up her saree... when she moved into the bedroom.

me : goodness, your daughter sent me so many texts.

busty and sweet mother kept quiet... I went and showed her the number of texts and missed calls. she took a quick look and looked away, still in the bathrobe and saree in her hands.

me : you want to shower? There isn't facial wash for your make up though.

she didn't respond, took a long time to shower.

I realise she was so much more cooperative after last night.

when she came back into the bed on her own, knowing her shy and reserved personality, it was more likely that she realised she had no means of going home on her own and didn't know how to do that without explaining to anyone she might call about what happened. reality isn't like a porn plot after all.

she slept far from me, on the edge of the bed.. but didn't dare to push me away when i got near to hug her and rub her nipples from behind her.. I was worried that she might fall off. it took less than a minute for her to stop resisting and let me arouse her nipples, perhaps she was waiting for me to start pinching them. After pulling her closer to me, I turned her body and sucked on her nipples for the first time... hands went down south and played around her pussy bush..

moaning out another woman's name repeatedly worked, it calmed her down, somehow it made her believe that I was asleep and dreaming? and mistook her as someone else. She wasn't as reserved and responded more with less restrain. not only did she end up grabbing on to my head as I sucked her nipples, pinched the other.. When my fingers penetrated her for the first time, she was already FUCKING WET! her g spot was easy to find, two fingers in and just keep pressing upwards. I decided not to finger fuck her hard with a plan in mind. sensing that she was about to cum, her waist raised up high, I stopped the fingering and slid my fingers out in a flash. she was very confused and lost, her head shaking side to side...

then, finally, she did it...

she pushed my head down her body.

Last edited by Stevevaldez; 25-10-2021 at 02:27 PM.
Old 25-10-2021, 01:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 415 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1158 / Power: 16
wattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud of

TS- your non-linear telling of stories are pulp fiction like man. I do get confused. Means nothing happen after she used the toilet in the middle of the night right?

Quote:
i got up quietly in the morning, the busty and sweet mother was snoring loudly. she was deep asleep.. ordered from the shitty room service menu and took a shower. the room service delivery sort of woke her up. I started to eat while she lay in bed, probably contemplating her next move.

me : your food is getting cold madame.

she finally got up, put on the bathrobe I placed beside her. however, she came out of the bedroom but was hesitating if she wanted to eat or get her clothes and leave.

me : don't waste the food. not cheap. eat first. I will drive you home later. you can't go back on your own with right.

she had called someone to get her bag and purse from the wedding last night.

she didn't reply, sat down and started to eat in a very distant manner.

busty and sweet mother : thanks for the food. I will pay you back.

I finished faster and turned on the the tv while she finished the rest of her food and black coffee. after she was done, she got up and picked up her saree... when she moved into the bedroom.

me : goodness, your daughter sent me so many texts.

busty and sweet mother kept quiet... I went and showed her the number of texts and missed calls. she took a quick look and looked away, still in the bathrobe and saree in her hands.

me : you want to shower? There isn't facial wash for your make up though.

she didn't respond, took a long time to shower. I realise she was so much more cooperative after last night. when she came back into the bed on her own, knowing her shy and reserved personality, it was more likely that she realised she had no means of going home on her own and didn't know how to do that without explaining to anyone she might call about what happened. reality isn't like a porn plot after all.

she slept far from me, on the edge of the bed.. but didn't dare to push me away when i got near to hug her and rub her nipples from behind her.. I was worried that she might fall off. it took less than a minute for her to stop resisting and let me arouse her nipples, perhaps she was waiting for me to start pinching them. After pulling her closer to me, I turned her body and sucked on her nipples for the first time... hands went down south and played around her pussy bush..

moaning out another woman's name repeatedly worked, it calmed her down, somehow it made her believe that I was asleep and dreaming? and mistook her as someone else. She wasn't as reserved and responded more with less restrain. not only did she end up grabbing on to my head as I sucked her nipples, pinched the other.. When my fingers penetrated her for the first time, she was already FUCKING WET! her g spot was easy to find, two fingers in and just keep pressing upwards. I decided not to finger fuck her hard with a plan in mind. sensing that she was about to cum, her waist raised up high, I stopped the fingering and slid my fingers out in a flash. she was very confused and lost, her head shaking side to side...

then, finally, she did it...

she pushed my head down her body.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1