The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 11-09-2021, 08:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1975 / Power: 20
fwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant future
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

ok, i follow you all advice and see what she come out with
Old 12-09-2021, 03:26 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
DesmondGag deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
-

Section cleared, new partners can find each other here
Just PM the one who ask for a duel here
If a dueling partner is found, just drop me a PM and I will delete the post

So who is next to call for a duel?
Old 13-09-2021, 01:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fwchong View Post
ok, i follow you all advice and see what she come out with
if she keep asking for money and you refuse to give
she'll block you
might as well you block her first the next time she started to ask for money again

yes your case is pretty common.
Even more common nowadays as hcmc has been locked down for almost 3 months, most people have no income all this while and still need to pay rent & food (if hcmc is not their hometown).
Even if their hardship is genuine, doesnt mean you have to help either. if you help, you should expect nothing back or most of the time you'll only be met with great dissappointment.
Old 13-09-2021, 01:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1070 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post

yes your case is pretty common.
Even more common nowadays as hcmc has been locked down for almost 3 months, most people have no income all this while and still need to pay rent & food (if hcmc is not their hometown).
Even if their hardship is genuine, doesnt mean you have to help either. if you help, you should expect nothing back or most of the time you'll only be met with great dissappointment.
most of them not in hcm but in province home...in province home no matter how sure have food...either catch fish or plant veg...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 14-09-2021, 03:06 PM
Samster

fwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant future

i told girl no money

she says if u love me, you make money for me...

ok..I told bye..
Old 14-09-2021, 07:56 PM
Samster

fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fwchong View Post
i told girl no money

she says if u love me, you make money for me...

ok..I told bye..
nice one dude
u did it! congratssssssssssss!!!!
just find another one who doesnt treat u as an ATM
from my experience, yes most viet girls treat men as ATM. but i still come across about 30-40% of them who dont treat men as ATM.
Old 14-09-2021, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
most of them not in hcm but in province home...in province home no matter how sure have food...either catch fish or plant veg...
most la, not all. My estimate is only about 60% of them returned to hometown during this period. The rest could be late to go back, missed the chance as all public transport are banned during this round of lockdown. i do have some friends who still remained in hcmc and not gone back to hometown.
got 1 stuck while working in dalat, lost job, no transport to return to hcmc. turn to bigo app to make some income for food.
Old 20-09-2021, 03:07 PM
Samster

you mean live show from her phone ?

later I kenna blackmail even more

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
why you never tell her if she love you too she must show some special effort to encourage and motivate you.
Old 23-10-2021, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eequalsmc2 View Post
I may not have a great understanding of viet ladies but it's clear you shouldn't be a simp to them. This guy literally acts like a dog and follows this girl. After declaring his love and adoration without saying the actual word, what is her response ? Thanks anh.
Note her Facebook profile clearly remains single. Might have something to do with this guy is so broke that for even a mere 20 bucks or 400k he will go through hassle to sell his used books
not only viet girls.
You should never be simpy to any girl, no matter where they come from or who. Simps almost certainly dont have good ending.
Old 23-10-2021, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
not only viet girls.
You should never be simpy to any girl, no matter where they come from or who. Simps almost certainly dont have good ending.
This kind of thing need a bit of field experience then can understand and deal what's happening.

U have handful of experiences in dealing with these situations, with some losses and some gains and a better person to advise.

Bearing in mind the work challenges and demands are dynamic in nature, best for young adults is to get their bread and butter first before doing anything which they are inexperienced in. Bec if anything really bad happens, at least still have a bit of savings to tide over.
Old 27-12-2021, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Genetic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am keen to marry a vietnamese wife (i am nearly 60) and (in the current COVID-19) it is difficult to go to Vietnam.
Any suggestion?
Old 30-12-2021, 01:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5425 / Power: 17
everlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond repute

if my GF(19yo) Viet and me (30yo) SC wish to get married in Singapore.

But there are alot of steps to take note of.
So was just thinking if anyone knows any agent that handles all these administrative matters from:
PMLTVP
NOM (Pre-consent from parents etc)
ROM
SOL
LTVP.

Hope to get some assistance or help for this.
Any recommendations from Bros. Thank you.

Point Exchange > min Power 2
Please do pm me so I wont miss out..
Old 07-01-2022, 11:13 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by everlasty View Post

But there are alot of steps to take note of.
So was just thinking if anyone knows any agent that handles all these administrative matters from:
PMLTVP
NOM (Pre-consent from parents etc)
ROM
SOL
LTVP.

If your gf is really keen to marry you, she would already have found out about the formalities from her "elder sisters" who have walked that path before her.

It should not be you totally shouldering the responsibility.
Old 08-01-2022, 09:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1070 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by everlasty View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
If your gf is really keen to marry you, she would already have found out about the formalities from her "elder sisters" who have walked that path before her.

It should not be you totally shouldering the responsibility.
Found out is one thing by hearsay...doing the whole procedure is not easy...means lots of trips to Viet embassy and ICA....

Singapore agent can only help to fill forms and upon submission you need to operate your Singpass or in person submission at counter...

This pandemics will make all more difficult becos the airlines still many confusions and difficulties...currently Vietnam airlines operates once weekly flight and coupled with PCR tests, quarantine became costly...

Bestt delay the ROM since both still young and wait for clearer skies...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 13-01-2022, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 21
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Found out is one thing by hearsay...doing the whole procedure is not easy...means lots of trips to Viet embassy and ICA....

Singapore agent can only help to fill forms and upon submission you need to operate your Singpass or in person submission at counter...

This pandemics will make all more difficult becos the airlines still many confusions and difficulties...currently Vietnam airlines operates once weekly flight and coupled with PCR tests, quarantine became costly...

Bestt delay the ROM since both still young and wait for clearer skies...
Totally agreed; just wait 1st and see her reactions

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1