The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 29-12-2019, 01:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 6
spicydragon is one of the Best!spicydragon is one of the Best!spicydragon is one of the Best!
Going to Japanese KTV Alone

Is it Okay to go to Japanese KTV in Bangkok alone? And how many girls are available?

Can we take them out?

Will be in Bkk around Jan 27-30.

Am 28 Malaysian Chinese - if anyone wants to hang out for night activities like going to THE PIMP. let me know.

We will share the bills
Old 30-12-2019, 04:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 700 / Power: 8
Bangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to behold
Re: Going to Japanese KTV Alone

i am not sure which jap ktv you going too, but all the jap ktv i see at saladeang area. They have signs that say "Japanese only". and all girls really speak jap, so if you can speak good jap maybe you can pass off.
Old 30-12-2019, 11:08 AM
Samster

spicydragon is one of the Best!spicydragon is one of the Best!spicydragon is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangc0ck View Post
i am not sure which jap ktv you going too, but all the jap ktv i see at saladeang area. They have signs that say "Japanese only". and all girls really speak jap, so if you can speak good jap maybe you can pass off.
Oh, maybe local thai KTV is okay. Any recommendations?
Old 30-12-2019, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangc0ck View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by spicydragon View Post
Oh, maybe local thai KTV is okay. Any recommendations?
Been to those Jap ktv and most can speak English and Japanese, if you cannot speak thai better try the Jap ktv and ask them (is ok for non jap?) before going in.

As for local ktv, most can only speak Thai. So unless you're quite good in Thai otherwise dun spoil your day with chicken and duck talk.
Old 30-12-2019, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
Been to those Jap ktv and most can speak English and Japanese, if you cannot speak thai better try the Jap ktv and ask them (is ok for non jap?) before going in.

As for local ktv, most can only speak Thai. So unless you're quite good in Thai otherwise dun spoil your day with chicken and duck talk.
Thanks for your recommendation! Can't speak thai
Old 03-03-2020, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 5
Fei101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share the address for Japanese ktv in bkk? Didn't know got Japanese.
Old 04-03-2020, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Asahi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Japanese KTV, not Japanese Girls hor.
Old 04-03-2020, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
ioioi is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fei101 View Post
Can share the address for Japanese ktv in bkk? Didn't know got Japanese.
I am interested too . location ?
Old 11-03-2020, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 13
Hurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of light

There are places with real Japanese girls also
One of the bigger joints give you options for Japanese or Thai girls, different pricing for sitting down though
Old 11-03-2020, 05:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Asahi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, can share where is this place and name of the karaoke?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurhurrahrah View Post
One of the bigger joints give you options for Japanese or Thai girls, different pricing for sitting down though
Old 28-05-2020, 06:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
EltonWM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Going to Japanese KTV Alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by spicydragon View Post
Is it Okay to go to Japanese KTV in Bangkok alone? And how many girls are available?

Can we take them out?

Will be in Bkk around Jan 27-30.

Am 28 Malaysian Chinese - if anyone wants to hang out for night activities like going to THE PIMP. let me know.

We will share the bills
bro if u come The Pimp I can drink with you there but I working in The Pimp
Old 29-05-2020, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 7
Rhluver is one of the Best!Rhluver is one of the Best!Rhluver is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurhurrahrah View Post
Bro you went before? The Jap girls speak conversational english? Can dabao? What's the rate? TIA Bro.
Old 29-05-2020, 09:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Most jap ktv in Taniya area do take non jap customers. especially if you are asian.
There was a time where these ktvs totally do not take non-jap customers but those days are gone more than a decade ago. Japanese nowadays are more stingy and do not spend as much as the old days. So for these joints to survive, they have to start taking in non-jap customers.
Yes the girls can speak jap. But thats not the only language they speak. Of course thai too. But quite a number of them can speak simple english. Dont expect many of them to speak chinese though.

Nothing wrong with going ktv alone. Only u have to look after yourself and not get too drunk till u cant go back to your hotel or u start to create trouble without knowing. I mostly go such places alone too. Its much better experience to enjoy alone than having a buddy who couldnt click with you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1