The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 15-02-2020, 12:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3450 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute
angmo FL. Come on!

Sorry for this rant again. For the last time, please bring natural looking ang mohs, maybe Aussie or US kind. I am sick of seeing silicone enhanced ugly girls who is not even worth their price! Some of the russians dont even look ang mo. More like pinoy.

There used to be so much better quality ang mohs FL before, and now all of the just look like trailer trash with a badly done boob/face job. Come on! we deserve better
Old 15-02-2020, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 6
REARAdmiral is a Helpful and Caring SamsterREARAdmiral is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: angmo FL. Come on!

Quote:
Originally Posted by helmsley View Post
Sorry for this rant again. For the last time, please bring natural looking ang mohs, maybe Aussie or US kind. I am sick of seeing silicone enhanced ugly girls who is not even worth their price! Some of the russians dont even look ang mo. More like pinoy.

There used to be so much better quality ang mohs FL before, and now all of the just look like trailer trash with a badly done boob/face job. Come on! we deserve better
Russian is unfortunatrly a very loose term., seeing as to how the country spans 7 or 8 different time zones. Some of the girls billed as Russian are probably central Asian as well.

You're gonna have to go to scarletblue if you want the western anglo chicks. But bear in mind that the rates are pretty steep amd they are not beyond abusing photoshop and filters.
Old 15-02-2020, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 12
jnj29 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjnj29 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjnj29 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjnj29 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Steep price angmo better than steep price locals
Old 15-02-2020, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1188 / Power: 12
baldman has much to be proud ofbaldman has much to be proud ofbaldman has much to be proud ofbaldman has much to be proud ofbaldman has much to be proud ofbaldman has much to be proud ofbaldman has much to be proud ofbaldman has much to be proud ofbaldman has much to be proud of

Don’t think so. Both Elite and SNS have both done well especially in the last year, girl selection and quality is getting better and there is now very healthy competition amongst all the big stables here. Pricing has also went down considerably. Enhancement is a trend, most ladies 80% at least who are working in this line has enhanced boobs, this is without choice and a vicious cycle from guys’ taste to go for only ladies with big ones. If you have been in this dome long enough you would have realised it. My guess is you are probably trying to stir shit in this dome, probably business is tightening up all around due to the flu pandemic and you are stirring trouble here so it might benefit your side.
Old 16-02-2020, 12:08 AM
Samster

helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by baldman View Post
Don’t think so. Both Elite and SNS have both done well especially in the last year, girl selection and quality is getting better and there is now very healthy competition amongst all the big stables here. Pricing has also went down considerably. Enhancement is a trend, most ladies 80% at least who are working in this line has enhanced boobs, this is without choice and a vicious cycle from guys’ taste to go for only ladies with big ones. If you have been in this dome long enough you would have realised it. My guess is you are probably trying to stir shit in this dome, probably business is tightening up all around due to the flu pandemic and you are stirring trouble here so it might benefit your side.
Hi dude, I am definitely not stirring shit and neither am i an OKT. I'm just someone who has been chionging for some time and this is my honest feedback. Yes you are right, enhanced boobs are an in thing now and seriously I dont mind enhanced boobs to a certain extent. But I see many of the ang moh FLs here really have badly done face jobs.

Like what u said, one man's meat is another man's poison. Cheers
Old 16-02-2020, 04:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

I am totally turned off with silicone enhanced boobs...Would rather anytime have small natural boobs.
The worst thing is both boobs are erected upright when they are lying down on their back.
Old 19-02-2020, 01:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

I'm glad at least all ang moh I tried here are have natural boobs
So I'm surprised to see so many mentioned the ang moh here have enhanced boobs

On a side note I have tried scarlet blue once with the steep price yes but the service was kns..
Was really a terrible experience despite the few good fr on her lol

Last edited by GN007SG; 24-02-2020 at 10:05 AM.
Old 24-02-2020, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 900 / Power: 12
deathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to behold

I do prefer natural boobs then enhance, Even with abit of sag is fine since is natural for big natural boobs to do that. Just gonna wait and see the one you like. Plus i am too not into fake thick lips kinda feel weird kissing them so yeah the good natural one will come just gonna wait.
Old 27-02-2020, 03:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathnitez View Post
I do prefer natural boobs then enhance, Even with abit of sag is fine since is natural for big natural boobs to do that. Just gonna wait and see the one you like. Plus i am too not into fake thick lips kinda feel weird kissing them so yeah the good natural one will come just gonna wait.
The fake lips looks ugly AF
Old 16-03-2020, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cheerio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The looks getting worse, height also getting worse. Sometimes it is so heavily photoshopped the pics look nothing like the real version, and height can be a few inches below the stated height. You can't tell the difference between the good stuff and the crap.
Old 19-03-2020, 03:54 PM
Samster

Teaxteax deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheerio View Post
The looks getting worse, height also getting worse. Sometimes it is so heavily photoshopped the pics look nothing like the real version, and height can be a few inches below the stated height. You can't tell the difference between the good stuff and the crap.
I agree with this. Last time better
Old 19-03-2020, 06:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 890 / Power: 15
simple4simple is a splendid one to beholdsimple4simple is a splendid one to beholdsimple4simple is a splendid one to beholdsimple4simple is a splendid one to beholdsimple4simple is a splendid one to beholdsimple4simple is a splendid one to beholdsimple4simple is a splendid one to behold

a decade ago, those angmo used to be broad shouldered or tall or blonde and natural busty and used to be in 160$ or 145$(one stable not sure of its name). Even met one kazak with nice tall/strong feature. Then after few years, mostly looked like asian, small and enhanced where i stopped. Once in a while like to try but seeing the pic's and price, felt better to go to local or dome 1. few week ago saw a ad for 200$ 2 with the lady look nice, but missed.

They set high standards, which when compared now is not up to par. Though once in a while one or two is good, but its a expensive hit or miss.
Old 20-03-2020, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by simple4simple View Post
a decade ago, those angmo used to be broad shouldered or tall or blonde and natural busty and used to be in 160$ or 145$(one stable not sure of its name). Even met one kazak with nice tall/strong feature. Then after few years, mostly looked like asian, small and enhanced where i stopped. Once in a while like to try but seeing the pic's and price, felt better to go to local or dome 1. few week ago saw a ad for 200$ 2 with the lady look nice, but missed.

They set high standards, which when compared now is not up to par. Though once in a while one or two is good, but its a expensive hit or miss.
mostly are misses
Old 21-05-2020, 08:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Fuzz1010 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Haha I guess generally different people have different opinions
Old 21-05-2020, 11:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 19
w800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud of

Anyone tried those Ang mo posted in Skokka?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread