The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 14-05-2007, 08:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 19
iluvmiki is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvmiki is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvmiki is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvmiki is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: My Greatest Discovery Ever...Super SYT FeiFei

Quote:
Originally Posted by sintaro View Post

Looks: 9 cute
Ht/wght: about 1.62
Body: 9.5
Boobs: 9 natural non droopy C cups nice shape to envy
Pussy: 8 Quite bushy.
Gfe: 9
Frenching: Only light kisses.
Rtf: sometime end next week
Thanks for the FR bro!

A happy marriage is a matter of give and take; the husband gives and the wife takes...
Old 14-05-2007, 08:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 19
Akagahara deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvmiki View Post
Woooah! 10000%, I think you better bring her home and introduce her to your parents.
Haha I dun mind. In fact we were chatting abt that last night before the action. But before that must think of a damn good cover story. heh heh
Old 14-05-2007, 08:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 18
Elbert is one of the Best!Elbert is one of the Best!Elbert is one of the Best!Elbert is one of the Best!

Thank u bro iluvmiki for the contact. Here is my experience with

FeiFei

Met her in GL even, proceed to a nearby htl.

Look : 8.5, SYT, doesnt lose to those in golden triangle.
Figure: 9, C cup, v fair skin.
Kissing: 8.5, started slowly, passionately after warmup.
BJ/BBBJ : 6.5, inexperienced (or innocent).
FJ : 8.5, only tried missionary and over shoulders. The moaning is a real turn-on
(like to believe is real), had to try very hard to tahan.
GFE : 9, All the way. After session, TCSS like old friends until I had to remind
her of the hotel time. Claimed she came as a real tourist, drifted into FL
thru friends. This may explain why she is not 100% into moeny-making.
RTF : take number on next q ard.

Salute bro iluvmiki for the discovery. To me she is the best girlfriend from Chong Qing.

Last edited by Elbert; 14-05-2007 at 08:34 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 14-05-2007, 08:47 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 2125 / Power: 0
shanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenggiri View Post
What do you expect bro...she's the PRC wl of the moment now. Even got one

or two bros say willing to pay more for her! wtf. That ain't right cos later on ,

other serious cheongsters will suffer!!
Recently too busy with work lah... work till quite late too.. what to do.. wow..look like she a hot cake men...will try to appt her ASAP...dont want to miss the boat men..hehe..

samster should pay market rate mah..if bro think she good..should just tips her and not tell her to increase pricing...hmm...anyway, alot of bro here dont encourage tipping....hehe..

have fun all bros...
Old 15-05-2007, 12:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 19
satyr365 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersatyr365 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersatyr365 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Fei Fei rocks man! It was my great fortune to meet this is one super cute babe last Saturday! She kinda looks like a young kawaii japanese girl when I first met her cos she had her head down but looked up at me through her straight fringe with those big, innocent, shy eyes of hers.

Yes, she is inexperienced. Her cute sincerity makes you feel like you're in a hotel room with a schoolgirl rather than a FL. Nice juicy tits, albeit with inverted nipple that are easily coaxed out of their hiding place with some gentle tongue persuasion. What's more, with some light kisses over her body, and gentle roaming fingers, her pussy was as soggy as a football pitch after a rainstorm, haha. And every time I let my finger slip to her sensitive spot, she would bite her lower lip in pleasure. What a sight!

So I had this young, innocent, very pretty, buxomy babe in front of me. I couldn't wish for a better specimen if I had a magic genie to grant me one. Yes, I would take my time to show her the most erotic pleasures a man of my years and talent could show. I was going to introduce my thick hard member into her pure heaven and I was going to give her one hell of a ride she'll never forget.... oh so I thought.

In my excitement over her youth and beauty, I came! Yep, 6 minutes, few dozen thrusts, one position. That's it. Finito. Game over. Seeing those creamy legs spread out, her young body bucking against me, her Japanese-like kawaii face in a twisted frenzy, and her wet tight cunt engulfing my tool proved too much. My orgasm came without warining and in a quick rush. Afterwhich, I hung my head lower than my flaccid dick. Fei Fei laughed. I was embarassed. She tried to make up excuses for me (so cute). I was still slightly embarassed. Then we laid in bed and talked. And talked. And talked. Time flew by, she didn't care. I didn't care. We talked. And when talked ourselves into forgetting about my recent misadventure, she looked at me cheekily and said, "I want you to come to me next time, and make love to me for an hour and take me to great heights of ecstasy" (ok, not in those words, but that's the gist of it ) What a girl!

Face: 8.5 (damn cute, I'd show her off if she was my girlfriend haha)
Body: 7.5 (A few bits of baby fat, but damn fucking yummy!)
Boobs: 7 (big juicy, would rate higher if not for her inverted nipples)
BBBJ: 5
FJ: 0 Make Love Job: Fei Fei 8, Me -10 haha
GFE: 10 (might be the highest score I've ever given)
RTF: I want to return and take her away from all you bros and make her my girlfriend! Haha. Just kidding...

Thanks bro iluvmiki. Must be one of the best finds by anyone, anywhere in Singapore.

Cheers
Old 15-05-2007, 01:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
gdigamer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, Am interested..mind passing me her contact? thanks
Old 15-05-2007, 05:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
i128 is Cool - loads of Potential

I know this feifei you guys are referring about, can;t be wrong from the FR i read.

i just tried FeiFei last week. Yes it's true indeed that this little gal is very cute & playful. she is not 20 nor 21 kekeke she is younger
Old 15-05-2007, 06:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 21
adamking80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

kudos to bro iluvmiki for the contacts and discovering this gem...

finally managed to meet up with feifei on late sunday night, early monday morning... spent about 1.5 hrs with her from 12+++am till 2+am...

i must say she is a real cute looker... not the drop dead gorgeous type but the cute girly girl type... action was pretty much SOP so i won't try to turn this FR into an erotic novel... all i have to add from to the previous FR from other bros is, INVERTED NIPPLES!!!

i concur she gives the gf feeling... shy at first but can really talk when she warms up... told her about sentosa and hopefully some kind bro can show her there before her 14 days are up... i can't cos i'll definitely by caught and sent to 'D.B.' by my 'O.C.'...

by the way, who is the bro who left a mark on her?!? haha... thought she had 3 nipples...

age: around 20 i guess... told me she is 23 but looks very young so i seriously doubt so...
looks: 9/10 (in PRC terms...) real cute... really really cute...
body: 8/10, meat at the right positions... nice... real nice...
FJ: SOP
RTF: DEFINITELY!!! i didn't regret meeting her and you won't too... first girl i met and didn't feel guilty when i met 'O.C.'

so why wait? call now!
Old 15-05-2007, 08:49 AM
Samster

iluvmiki is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvmiki is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvmiki is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvmiki is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by satyr365 View Post
Fei Fei rocks man! It was my great fortune to meet this is one super cute babe last Saturday!

In my excitement over her youth and beauty, I came! Yep, 6 minutes, few dozen thrusts, one position. That's it. Finito. Game over.

RTF: I want to return and take her away from all you bros and make her my girlfriend! Haha. Just kidding...

I guess no man can break their own endurance records when making love to a girl with such a lovely face. Don't feel bad about it, I myself surrendered after just a few minutes too.

And pleeease don't take her away, all the bros here will be greatly disappointed. Hahaha....

A happy marriage is a matter of give and take; the husband gives and the wife takes...
Old 15-05-2007, 10:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2349 / Power: 21
onion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond repute

Bro iluvmiki, after reading those FR...I think she only do light kisses & no bbbj too..So dun think i will try her...Thks for yr contact anyway Cheers!

In the mountain till further notice 阿弥陀佛!!!
Old 15-05-2007, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by onion_rings View Post
Bro iluvmiki, after reading those FR...I think she only do light kisses & no bbbj too..So dun think i will try her...Thks for yr contact anyway Cheers!

No problem bro, will let you know if I can find more 'garang' ones next time.

Old 15-05-2007, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3372 / Power: 20
sianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvmiki View Post
No problem bro, will let you know if I can find more 'garang' ones next time.
Call Her yesterday afternoon about 3pm, nobody pick up...think must be busy ... don't know why end up at L14 and later bonk PRC 19yrs Hua Hua,,, will try again....

Now don't noe to RTF Xiao Li ( Got BBBJ ) or wait for Fei Fei

Mr cactus
Old 15-05-2007, 11:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 18
Elbert is one of the Best!Elbert is one of the Best!Elbert is one of the Best!Elbert is one of the Best!

To bros who pm me for FeiFei contact, please pm bro iluvmiki ts instead, SBF courtesy ma. It is up to his discretion.
Old 15-05-2007, 12:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
lucif32 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro iluvmiki, still waiting for your reply man. Wanna try this super syt.
Old 15-05-2007, 12:43 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -387 / Power: 0
mustbang mustbang mustbang mustbang

thanks for the contact bro, will try to post fr asap...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1