The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Pictures of our Sexual Escapades (PRIVATE SECTION)

Notices

Pictures of our Sexual Escapades (PRIVATE SECTION) This is a Private Section where we trade pix of our sexcapades with wives, girlfriends & broads.To gain access as a contributor, pls read the contributor requirements. Thousands of new images. Brown sugars, PRC Pussy, Local babes, Malaysian Stars. Everything you need to jerk off nightly if you don't want to pay for sex. Contributors to this section receive DOUBLE reputation points!

Sam's Private Picture Forum Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. TWELVE years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. View them ALL with PREMIUM MEMBERSHP!

User Tag List

Old 01-05-2018, 10:22 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 14
Tommy1901 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTommy1901 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Sexy new intern

Just sharing pictures of my 25 year old intern. When she first joined us, she looked aloof and always had a resting bitch face. One day after drinks, asked her if she wanted to crash at my place, to my surprise, she agreed. The drinks must have eased her inhibitions.

At my place, we continued with more drinks. As she became more and more comfortable, I started sitting closer to her and moving on to more personal topics. The sexual tension was high as we teased each other about ur sexual history and preferences...

I told her about my fetishes, I could see her getting excited. Her face was blushing, not sure if it's due to the alcohol or the excitement...but I saw her nipples poking through the thin dress that she had on all night. Had she been braless all night?

I leaned in for a kiss and she responded. Our tongues swirled around, tasting each others' juices...a hint of what else was to come. She let out a soft moan and I grabbed her breasts hard and she let out an even louder one...she told me she likes to be fucked hard and likes to be treated violently in bed. I grabbed her throats and her eyes lit up, burning with lust. Picking her up and carrying her upstairs to the bedroom where I almost tore off her dress. I felt her thighs and she was already dripping wet. The juices had found their way out of her pussy and was dripping down her thighs.

I stroked her clit gently while kissing her neck, which made her tighten her arms around me, her nails digging into my back. I could tell she was on the verge of her first orgasm. I licked her all the way down to her breasts, flicking her nipples with my tongue gently. The I sucked them and eventually bit into them. She screamed in pleasure and tightened her thighs. She just came...

I left her there shivering from the waves of pleasure that were still riding through her body...how long has she not had sex? I went to my cupboard and took out my box of toys... Returned to the bed and held down her hands while I out on a leash for her. It was such a turn-on seeing her pristine white body, being used for my sexual pleasure. Everything goes from now...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_3444.JPG (7.92 MB, 193 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3446.JPG (7.62 MB, 168 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3453.JPG (1.65 MB, 164 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3443.JPG (7.58 MB, 149 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3455.JPG (1.85 MB, 152 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3449.JPG (7.24 MB, 165 views)
Old 02-05-2018, 06:06 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sexy new intern

This is really good stuff.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 02-05-2018, 08:51 AM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7309 / Power: 24
MensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond repute

Good stuff. 12pts for u.

Existing Customers Are Encouraged To Add To Our Friends List
To Be Updated With Private PROMOS & Offers
Old 02-05-2018, 10:52 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Ts, any more pics

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 10-05-2018, 10:16 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1501 / Power: 19
conquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant future

Nice! Support!
Old 10-05-2018, 03:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57188 / Power: 87
MarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond repute

Keep Cumming

Min 4 pts for exchange. Click the URL above ⬆️for my latest post anytime when is my turn

next up: No Q
Old 10-05-2018, 07:43 PM
Rice Owner

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6455 / Power: 36
thaixrice has a reputation beyond reputethaixrice has a reputation beyond reputethaixrice has a reputation beyond reputethaixrice has a reputation beyond reputethaixrice has a reputation beyond reputethaixrice has a reputation beyond reputethaixrice has a reputation beyond reputethaixrice has a reputation beyond reputethaixrice has a reputation beyond reputethaixrice has a reputation beyond reputethaixrice has a reputation beyond repute

Waiting for more
Old 14-05-2018, 06:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57188 / Power: 87
MarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond repute

Where is TS

Min 4 pts for exchange. Click the URL above ⬆️for my latest post anytime when is my turn

next up: No Q
Old 14-05-2018, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19188 / Power: 25
ken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarlboroKen View Post
Where is TS
TS MIA liao

Next up :

Minimum 6 points for exchange pls
Please up me on below post
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/reput...php?p=19483336

MRs For "Gem" = HDLY Princess, Must Try !!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1