The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 18-01-2018, 10:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 14
Kickinloud is one of the Best!Kickinloud is one of the Best!Kickinloud is one of the Best!Kickinloud is one of the Best!
Going Commando

I always enjoyed everytime I was sent for a work trip in Malaysia. The spas and MPs there do not mind me going commando. Some did mind but I just told them that I feel more relaxed. After a few minutes they didn't mind as well. In SG, I only found 2 MPs that allowed me to go commando. Anyone can share a clean spa or mp that allow that? I only go for teasing and no special. Just the feeling of being naked while getting a massage excites me. And it is very relaxing too.
Old 18-01-2018, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
mackin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Going Commando

Commando meaning getting massage by naked lady or yourself naked? 🤔
Old 18-01-2018, 02:17 PM
Samster

Kickinloud is one of the Best!Kickinloud is one of the Best!Kickinloud is one of the Best!Kickinloud is one of the Best!

Myself being naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackin View Post
Commando meaning getting massage by naked lady or yourself naked? 🤔
Old 18-01-2018, 02:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6725 / Power: 20
the_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond repute

I will preferred both to be naked...
Old 18-01-2018, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

Both naked la... I got it in Malaysia so many times.

Including one that does something like this!!

This is Jyuri Kisaragi, doing one of the best tongue fucks/salad tossing EVER. This should be the proper way how any massage lady does a prostate massage!!!

First, she props this guy's asshole in the air in this position and starts spitting on his cock and ass

This is what he sees, her constantly drooling on his cock and ass

Then she starts working her tongue deep in his asshole while jerking him off

At times, she inserts her finger deep into his ass to touch his prostate while still working on his cock on the other finger.

She then catches his cum later!!!

What an awesome service

Download the entire clip --> HERE
Old 18-01-2018, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3450 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceeko View Post
Both naked la... I got it in Malaysia so many times.

Including one that does something like this!!

This is Jyuri Kisaragi, doing one of the best tongue fucks/salad tossing EVER. This should be the proper way how any massage lady does a prostate massage!!!

First, she props this guy's asshole in the air in this position and starts spitting on his cock and ass

This is what he sees, her constantly drooling on his cock and ass

Then she starts working her tongue deep in his asshole while jerking him off

At times, she inserts her finger deep into his ass to touch his prostate while still working on his cock on the other finger.

She then catches his cum later!!!

What an awesome service

Download the entire clip --> HERE
I don't mind paying 2-3x the normal rates for this service.
Old 18-01-2018, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 9
asoyatu is one of the Best!asoyatu is one of the Best!asoyatu is one of the Best!

Going Commando means wearing clothes but no underwear. For TS's case is just simply, being naked.

I usually strip to birthday suit at a spa. On one occassion at a clean spa, the ML commented something like i should not be exposing my butt. But she didn't mind or said anything more. I guess they like to see us naked as much as we like them to be too!
Old 19-01-2018, 02:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Paidthrills deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Most of the time if given disposable type pants/underwear, I'll cover myself with towel and then purposely give back the disposables to the ML. Some will be surprised and shy, just love to see their reaction hahahaha
Old 19-01-2018, 09:55 AM
Samster

Care to exchange joints where we can be naked during massage?
Old 20-01-2018, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Needagoodone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by helmsley View Post
I don't mind paying 2-3x the normal rates for this service.
Im sure alot of ML will do for you for your money
Old 21-01-2018, 11:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Needagoodone View Post
Im sure alot of ML will do for you for your money
Just not at the shop. Not convenient
Old 22-01-2018, 12:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paidthrills View Post
Most of the time if given disposable type pants/underwear, I'll cover myself with towel and then purposely give back the disposables to the ML. Some will be surprised and shy, just love to see their reaction hahahaha
Don't get accused of indecent exposure can liao. Very tricky.

Recently one customer got into trouble, self-initiate GQ instead of waiting for ML to offer ... charged with molest.

http://www.asiaone.com/singapore/mal...omer-singapore
Old 22-01-2018, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 362 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1612 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future

I guess normal joint will not allow...
Unless is those joint where main intentions are special oriented. Likely these joint when you go into massage room, they will just ask you remove everything and lay on the massage bed...
Old 30-04-2018, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 20
lam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to behold

Had any brother experienced not only no shorts but also no towel to cover you. I enjoyed these treatment in few Batam hotel room massage. When the ML came to my room, I just stripped myself naked and lied on my bed. The ML just proceed to massage without bothering to look for a towel to cover me up. Even when I flipped over with my the ML still continued the massage routine without covering up oblivious of my erected cock facing her.
Old 30-04-2018, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3563 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Reminds me of the good old days Thai massage home-based in the east where no towel was even needed.

In fact I think its the p-massage/teasing places these days that are really concerned about appearances and will insist you wear the shorts.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1