The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, applejeery, Avanaomi, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn, foxyfelyn, Giselle, HannahEvelle, irinlove, jessica, Jezel

Old 02-06-2018, 12:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 7
Heronoteasy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHeronoteasy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
hahaha u notti la bro, 10yo only u start to have idea liao...
No lah bro she's such a cutie.You should know i have no lust for underaged girls,just not interested....and commit crime also...

I just felt that a 10 yr old can be so mature and understanding and that amazed me lor...lol
Old 02-06-2018, 02:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25542 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heronoteasy View Post
No lah bro she's such a cutie.You should know i have no lust for underaged girls,just not interested....and commit crime also...

I just felt that a 10 yr old can be so mature and understanding and that amazed me lor...lol
oic ya nowadays kids talk like adults, duno is it really they know what they're talking abt...
Old 02-06-2018, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 9
karmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to behold

avoid chlorissa from sammybabes

cannot make it
demand lights to be off claiming she is shy
did not mentioned she just finished period and her pussy stinks and did not bothered to shower
looks 3/10 with heavy make up - not slim as advertised more like a lard
Old 02-06-2018, 04:16 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6854 / Power: 60
bradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by karmaisabitch View Post
avoid chlorissa from sammybabes

cannot make it
demand lights to be off claiming she is shy
did not mentioned she just finished period and her pussy stinks and did not bothered to shower
looks 3/10 with heavy make up - not slim as advertised more like a lard
Sammybabes seems to have issues recently. Saw a few complaints popping up but its might be some girls still not used to the fl life.. Definitely getting a bad svc is a big turn off despite the lady look so.. Maybe she not feeling well that day also.. But this days 1 shot price inflation.. When pay more generally guys expect more also.. Haha

Sis tiffany doesnt look big bone in the 2 pictures attached.

Last edited by bradplay2018; 02-06-2018 at 06:12 PM.
Old 02-06-2018, 04:26 PM
Samster

Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradplay2018 View Post
Sis tiffany doesnt look big bone in the 2 pictures attached. The short length hair seems quite attractive and that hotel is very familar..
bro try to keep the hotels out of discussion here, attract unnecessary attention...
Old 02-06-2018, 04:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 15
dio brando is one of the Best!dio brando is one of the Best!dio brando is one of the Best!

simple/stupid question: any bros tried overnight before?

- my understanding, and what a friend told me > sleep, wake up tgt in morning.
- a FL told me > sleep alone, she go home sleep. which confused me.

anyone tried can roughly tell how it works? the (8hr) can choose? or strictly 0000-0800?

wanted to spend abit more this time, but don't want to trouble or waste the lady's time "kept ask ask ask, but no engage". thanks in advance for any reply or PM.
Old 02-06-2018, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 13
handsomeburger is a glorious beacon of lighthandsomeburger is a glorious beacon of lighthandsomeburger is a glorious beacon of lighthandsomeburger is a glorious beacon of lighthandsomeburger is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by dio brando View Post
simple/stupid question: any bros tried overnight before?

- my understanding, and what a friend told me > sleep, wake up tgt in morning.
- a FL told me > sleep alone, she go home sleep. which confused me.

anyone tried can roughly tell how it works? the (8hr) can choose? or strictly 0000-0800?

wanted to spend abit more this time, but don't want to trouble or waste the lady's time "kept ask ask ask, but no engage". thanks in advance for any reply or PM.
Tried overnights a couple years back. Dunno whether the game has changed.

meet up, small talk + dinner, fuck, rest for about an hour or two, fuck again, sleep, wake up and high chance can fuck again if chemistry permits.

never heard of FL going back home.
Old 02-06-2018, 08:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 7
Heronoteasy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHeronoteasy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Tried also countless overnights in my life...
The 8 hrs gauge is the standard overnight timing for OKT and the FL gals.Ever booked KTV gals for overnight in big,spacious hotel.If the gal liked you or the room ,she dun mind stay until check out time lah.

For independent Fls,you need to check with them timing cos they may have studies in the morning etc etc.
Old 02-06-2018, 09:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1051 / Power: 17
jabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud of

Yeah did overnights a lot when I was younger .
They sleep with you but I never overnight at hotel 81 before.. normally hotels and 3 shots was the norm.. (I was younger!!!) normally is from 7pm to 9am?
Starts with dinner, simple drinks then room.. fuck.. rest.. fuck.. sleep.. wake up.. fuck.. bathe.. hotel breakfast.. then they leave and u can go for a massage.
Once or twice the FL follow me for a couples massage.. but that really depends on chemistry..
I never experienced any FL saying they won’t sleep over and if they did I would not engage them at all.
The whole point of overnight is to sleep with a warm body with you and not feel overwhelmed by loneliness.. no point being with an FL who just wants to fuck.. book her 1hr can liao
Old 02-06-2018, 11:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 12
cucumber967 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycucumber967 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Paying 650 and expect 9/10....truly Singaporean
There was once upon a time when we paid less than 650 and got 9/10 quality like Sis Vivian. I cheong long enough to remember those times, yet some anonymous person zap me. Say clone account. Sigh!
Old 03-06-2018, 01:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 15
dio brando is one of the Best!dio brando is one of the Best!dio brando is one of the Best!

thanks for the replies

wish everyone heng heng huat huat, future all is great **** sessions
Old 03-06-2018, 01:38 AM
Samster

as per above bros said dat was the game in the old days, been long time since i did overnight as well... 8hrs is juz a formality, unless u turn the FL off, usually she dont mind staying
till morning bonk one more time go BF or even lunch... after lunch is totally off the scale depending very heavily on chemistry or if there're other bookings coming in...

though gotta point out, there was a period of time i encountered a few times after 2nd bonk, between 12-3am, the okt request her to leave, citing reasons
like scared AV raid, but 3am she did return and sleep until morning to bonk again... not sure if the raid is a hoax, my thinking could be got pple book short
time so they pulled the FL out to service the short time den send her back again... though this is purely my guess... the morning after usually they will make up for it so i'm ok...
Old 03-06-2018, 02:22 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6854 / Power: 60
bradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
as per above bros said dat was the game in the old days, been long time since i did overnight as well... 8hrs is juz a formality, unless u turn the FL off, usually she dont mind staying
till morning bonk one more time go BF or even lunch... after lunch is totally off the scale depending very heavily on chemistry or if there're other bookings coming in...

though gotta point out, there was a period of time i encountered a few times after 2nd bonk, between 12-3am, the okt request her to leave, citing reasons
like scared AV raid, but 3am she did return and sleep until morning to bonk again... not sure if the raid is a hoax, my thinking could be got pple book short
time so they pulled the FL out to service the short time den send her back again... though this is purely my guess... the morning after usually they will make up for it so i'm ok...
Did not tried overnight before.. but it sounds good to sex till tired and go sleep.. wake up can sex again..

Hahaha. Thanks for sharing
Old 03-06-2018, 02:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 8
Datingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDatingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDatingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by ButterflyTiff View Post
https://imgur.com/a/mNk5HG7
https://imgur.com/a/ppCxWlt

Tada! Sadly, I have big bones like these pictures.
I'm 6ft. I would fuck you hard. But I'm 40. Most likely can't last more than 5 minutes with you. You look too hot.
Old 03-06-2018, 06:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
v1v1v1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButterflyTiff View Post
EHHHHHH. 35? What is she eating? 😱😱😱😱😱
haha guess their ages