The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 21-10-2016, 02:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1015 / Power: 18
sianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud of
Re: Beware of Perfect Beauty Centre at Bugis, Con Shop

Used to be better in the past before they aggresively pushed you to extend to at least 2 hours.

Last year still was kinda good 1.5 hours can release already.
Old 21-10-2016, 02:30 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Kwellness is Cool - loads of Potential

One bro of mine introduce this place to me said got Gem. I have to post my unpleasant experience here so as to contribute to this thread.

It was 8pm on Monday night and the ladies were super busy and I got the lady M to massage me. After the massage started for 5 minutes, another lady open the curtain and stand in front of me. WTF... Then came inside the room and talk to M for about 1 over minutes somemore while she was massaging me. My mood straight away gone and she kept asking me if want another person and cost only another $25. I accepted her and the two of them were talking to each other loudly. The other massage ladies were also talking among themselves loudly and proudly because of their good business. They were so proud that their customers have extended from 1 hour to 2 and lastly to 3 hours. Anyway I finished my one hour and went off, totally not enjoying it as it was too noisy.
I learned that there are lots of rich carrots in Singapore as during my massage, most bros next curtain went for 2 or 3 hours massage. I can only say that the gals can sweet talk very well to get these carrots to extend their hours and spend more money. Perfect Beauty is definitely not worth my time and suggest bros not to try it.
Place: 1/10 (Too small, curtains, can hear all bros talking, no privacy)
Professionalism: 1/10 (Talking loudly among themselves, I cannot rest in peace as it was too noisy)
Massage: 4/10
Teasing: 1/10 (Unfortunately, not much teasing for me)
Damage: $75/ 1 hour include 4 hands massage
RTM: NO Way!! I don't enjoy this place and regretted trying. There are better Spas that I can spend my $75 on.

Last edited by Kwellness; 21-10-2016 at 04:26 PM.
Old 21-10-2016, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 19
DTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulldogs1989 View Post

I wonder why would they approve her to even get this shop after her last one was raided and forced to close down? But anyway it shows that the authority isn't doing their job properly just for example a shop without massage license has been in operation for so many years.
The license/tenancy usually not under her name. Many used 'duo bei gong' with a monthly fees!
Old 21-10-2016, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 8
bulldogs1989 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbulldogs1989 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbulldogs1989 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCEPL View Post
The license/tenancy usually not under her name. Many used 'duo bei gong' with a monthly fees!
Best thing is she got insider info as to when police conduct their raids. That's what my previous ML who used to work there told me. So I'm pretty sure their duo bei gong already sitting there laughing for many years.
Old 21-10-2016, 05:42 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 0
Kaitingtay is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKaitingtay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

The Desperate Red Shirt Vampires were seen as far as Kuan Yin Temple there giving out flyers and touting for business this afternoon. I avoided them by making a big round to go to the hawker centre so as not to let them see me as they recognise me since I have been there before. Just be extra careful as they are all around Bugis.
Old 21-10-2016, 06:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 16
bigbuffalo is one of the Best!bigbuffalo is one of the Best!bigbuffalo is one of the Best!bigbuffalo is one of the Best!

Sibei funny...this tread is getting more exciting..
more and more victims appearing , I need a more comfortable chair and more popcorns..
Old 21-10-2016, 07:22 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 3070 / Power: 0
power69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCEPL View Post
U are very correct,many masg parlour do that
Old 21-10-2016, 07:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbuffalo View Post
Sibei funny...this tread is getting more exciting..
more and more victims appearing , I need a more comfortable chair and more popcorns..
Are u sure u dun need more french fries bro? ..
Old 21-10-2016, 09:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 22
Gold69luck is a splendid one to beholdGold69luck is a splendid one to beholdGold69luck is a splendid one to beholdGold69luck is a splendid one to beholdGold69luck is a splendid one to beholdGold69luck is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Best thing is she got insider info as to when police conduct their raids. That's what my previous ML who used to work there told me. So I'm pretty sure their duo bei gong already sitting there laughing for many years.
How does she got inside info of when is AV coming to raid?
Old 21-10-2016, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 18
lifeisfun is a glorious beacon of lightlifeisfun is a glorious beacon of lightlifeisfun is a glorious beacon of lightlifeisfun is a glorious beacon of lightlifeisfun is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
So many of u came in here posting how the MLs KC and lied ,but now you chose to believe that they really have inside info about raids just because she said so ?
Old 21-10-2016, 11:56 PM
Samster

bulldogs1989 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbulldogs1989 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbulldogs1989 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshingg View Post
Bro I think she's trying to tell the customers that their shop is very safe by saying that they have inside info so that the Carrots can continue to go and support them. If she really know when AV is coming, their Crawford Lane outlet won't be raided and forced to shut down. After that incident, she scared that customers won't come back again so she assure her customers that it's very safe there so that more Carrots will continue to donate their money and get cheated there.
True. That could also be the case if that's the case then won't it be really unsafe to have out pants down in that shop? Cause if they do catch then we also will be called back for questioning. One Lisa cannot look after both shops, could also be she wasn't there when Crawford got raided but also really daring of her to open one new outlet just next to the one that got raided, could it be she believe the chinese saying the more dangerous it is then that's the safest.
Old 21-10-2016, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeisfun View Post
So many of u came in here posting how the MLs KC and lied ,but now you chose to believe that they really have inside info about raids just because she said so ?
The reason for her to stop massage during the beginning of the year was? Could it be she thinks she made too much money? Can't be right? Why stop and start again and why could she have survived for so many years without getting caught even when she has so many promoters trying to pull new birds to get chop?
Old 22-10-2016, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golduckk View Post
How does she got inside info of when is AV coming to raid?
A told me she got some customers are also police and that they come quite often. So that shows that even police also need a place for massage. These girls are smart and will dig into what jobs you do and how much you earn like one bro pm me and ask me if he was stupid enough to tell Lisa the truth. So have to be very careful never to leak out private lives to these bitches.
Old 22-10-2016, 12:11 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1370 / Power: 0
thomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud of

waited at small door,press bell, saw an old fat auntie,
run for my life.
Old 22-10-2016, 12:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 22
Gold69luck is a splendid one to beholdGold69luck is a splendid one to beholdGold69luck is a splendid one to beholdGold69luck is a splendid one to beholdGold69luck is a splendid one to beholdGold69luck is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
A told me she got some customers are also police and that they come quite often. So that shows that even police also need a place for massage. These girls are smart and will dig into what jobs you do and how much you earn like one bro pm me and ask me if he was stupid enough to tell Lisa the truth. So have to be very careful never to leak out private lives to these bitches.
That's scary why would these bitches want to know what jobs are we working as and how much we earn? I guessed they will chop you based on how much you earn, the more money you make, the more they will chop you. Definitely not to leak out anything private to these bitches.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread