The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 19-10-2016, 09:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 904 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Beware of Perfect Beauty Centre at Bugis, Con Shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulldogs1989 View Post
No wonder I tried and they are loose. Bro what about the two new girls Lisa just imported in? Also MILF?
Yes there are bro, the taller one is Miko, the petite one is JingJing(her face looks very rough, like the whole face is covered wif fine sand or something)
Bro, i hope u wun spend another 10k on them ya ..
All the facial therapists in this joint provide massage in a curtain-partitioned cubicle wif a severe hygiene problem that their bed sheets are not changed for days.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrewlee999 View Post
Bro you didn't know about their statuses before you tried them?
LOLz .. .. ..

Last edited by sladang; 19-10-2016 at 10:38 PM.
Old 19-10-2016, 10:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 22
megasmellycunt7 is a splendid one to beholdmegasmellycunt7 is a splendid one to beholdmegasmellycunt7 is a splendid one to beholdmegasmellycunt7 is a splendid one to beholdmegasmellycunt7 is a splendid one to beholdmegasmellycunt7 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrewlee999 View Post
I am very very surprised why are there so many bros willing to spend so much on a used product? These PRC bitches will come up stories to let you pity them, act innocent and for all you know they have kids back home in China and most of them are divorcees. What for loving these PRC bitches where they won't even have feelings for you but only feeling for your money?
Well said bro, these PRC bitches only have feelings for your money and not for you. Always remember that before you wanna get close to them or love them.
Old 19-10-2016, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 18
torahlai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow, now Lisa deploy her female vampires to look for preys outside the building? Must be careful now when around the area.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel567 View Post
Heng, i was at Fu Lu Shou area this morning, one of the PRC ladies came to me offered me facial and even want to pull me go up. I also realised that they were wearing red shirt as what TS describe. It was quite a scary experience. Luckily, I didn't follow them up if not I will get cheated by them too. Up this thread for awareness to all bros.
Old 19-10-2016, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 8
bulldogs1989 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbulldogs1989 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbulldogs1989 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derekchan View Post
What u mean by u kena play out?
One night have sex with me and the very next day saw her kissing another man in his car
Old 20-10-2016, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 10
joelee1688 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjoelee1688 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjoelee1688 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Even worse when some bros keep starting a new thread and recommend this place like find a gem and requested bros to up their points just like this Spytheman did.
Old 20-10-2016, 12:36 PM
Samster

bulldogs1989 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbulldogs1989 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbulldogs1989 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joelee1688 View Post
Even worse when some bros keep starting a new thread and recommend this place like find a gem and requested bros to up their points just like this Spytheman did.
Yes I totally agree. These shops girls are very daring and will not shy away but was surprised H their ang pai who is well known for giving attitude to customers who are not regular and recent months not allowing customers to auto roam even outside of her shirt with only little teasing or non at all but after fire2014 1st visit posted good report making H sound like a shy school girl. Immediately on his 2nd visit he got to go under her shirt and posted openly here leaving many samsters here tempted and asking for location of the joint. Isn't this making use of this platform to gain personal benefits and bringing Singaporean bros into a PRC wolves den? It's not only one who have bad experience with H but many. So guys beware of such people who only use post here in exchange for benefits from MLs and points here.

BTW red shirt vampires found near hotel boss giving out flyers when I drove pass yesterday so guys be very careful over there as they have expended out of bugis.
Old 20-10-2016, 02:02 PM
Samster

megasmellycunt7 is a splendid one to beholdmegasmellycunt7 is a splendid one to beholdmegasmellycunt7 is a splendid one to beholdmegasmellycunt7 is a splendid one to beholdmegasmellycunt7 is a splendid one to beholdmegasmellycunt7 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulldogs1989 View Post
Yes I totally agree. These shops girls are very daring and will not shy away but was surprised H their ang pai who is well known for giving attitude to customers who are not regular and recent months not allowing customers to auto roam even outside of her shirt with only little teasing or non at all but after fire2014 1st visit posted good report making H sound like a shy school girl. Immediately on his 2nd visit he got to go under her shirt and posted openly here leaving many samsters here tempted and asking for location of the joint. Isn't this making use of this platform to gain personal benefits and bringing Singaporean bros into a PRC wolves den? It's not only one who have bad experience with H but many. So guys beware of such people who only use post here in exchange for benefits from MLs and points here.

BTW red shirt vampires found near hotel boss giving out flyers when I drove pass yesterday so guys be very careful over there as they have expended out of bugis.
Wow bro even Crawford Lane have red shirt vampires, and they are at boss hotel, which means they have to cross over the road to the other side. Looks like they are planning to cheat the tourists from the hotel. Stay extra caution and lookout for these Red Vampires where they usually comes in groups.
Old 20-10-2016, 02:32 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 0
johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute

is it fatty old hagged?
Old 20-10-2016, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogfoot View Post
Wow bro even Crawford Lane have red shirt vampires, and they are at boss hotel, which means they have to cross over the road to the other side. Looks like they are planning to cheat the tourists from the hotel. Stay extra caution and lookout for these Red Vampires where they usually comes in groups.
Why do you think Lisa reopen at the same place where her last shop which was raided used to be? Is to get easy money from all these tourist who come to Singapore to enjoy in the end got chopped. This is what she really needed a hit and run until one fine day a diplomat got cheated and goes back to his country's embassy to complain. Then the authorities will start doing their job.

I wonder why would they approve her to even get this shop after her last one was raided and forced to close down? But anyway it shows that the authority isn't doing their job properly just for example a shop without massage license has been in operation for so many years and she have been doing massage with using cheating tactic to con Singaporean man.
Old 20-10-2016, 09:54 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Chinwingchuan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Isn't this the notorious facial shop, Perfect Beauty Center at Fu Lu Shou Complex #03-20? It's been there for 4 years. Never know they provide massage illegally. They used to only provides facial.
Old 20-10-2016, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjaminleeck View Post
That's scary how these PRC Women can expand out of Bugis to give flyers and continue to con and cheat Singaporean men and tourists as well. They were around lavender area as well other than bugis. All of them wear RED POLO T-SHIRT which is damn obvious and bright looking. We just need to be extra careful and vigilant to prevent falling into there traps.
Well said. Anybody have know anybody working at hotel boss can make a police report as I don't think these bitches applied license to distribute or selling or dragging customers into their den. This badly affect the authentic massage business in hotel boss itself. For those who don't know what good massage is they will feel these vampires are giving good massage but if want truly good massage in Crawford area Bros can visit green apple or Han dynasty. Those who regular there for good massage will never switch to such MP like oriental. If this shop continue to pull customers from hotels then what kind of image are we giving to foreigners?
Old 21-10-2016, 02:37 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 0
johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute

thk all bros,
veri good warning shot for all.
Old 21-10-2016, 07:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinwingchuan View Post
Isn't this the notorious facial shop, Perfect Beauty Center at Fu Lu Shou Complex #03-20? It's been there for 4 years. Never know they provide massage illegally. They used to only provides facial.
Bro you are absolutely right, from the shop signboard outside of the shop you can see some words covered up suspiciously as the boss dosent want others to know that they provide massage because they don't have a massage liscence. Therefore they do it illegally by chopping more money from singaporean men.

Last edited by megasmellycunt7; 21-10-2016 at 08:01 AM.
Old 21-10-2016, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 9
Laopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant future

Thanks for this thread bros. I was abt to go plan a visit as one of the bro pm me is a gem there. Heng u guys shared otherwise I would kena the chopper chop my carrot head.
Old 21-10-2016, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laopizhui View Post
Thanks for this thread bros. I was abt to go plan a visit as one of the bro pm me is a gem there. Heng u guys shared otherwise I would kena the chopper chop my carrot head.
These shop run by Lisa have many regular or some calls them promoters. The more they write good review on these shops and bring more customers to them the MLs give more. An example is fire2014, first Visit after long time no hear from him going to this joint. First time say cannot touch suddenly after writing, second visit can go under shirt and touch their breast. Bros think is possible meh? These girls are Bitches but not cheap ones they will play with your heart and hang themselves up to make sure they get your money. Some Bros here will show the MLs what they write here or how many pm they review location to get business for these MLs in return get extra services.

With all these dark secrets reviewed on how perfect beauty @ fu lu shou and oriental beauty spa @ crawford. lisa promoters have to resort to PM bros here to pull business. Sad to say there are still some new bros falling for it and those recommending benefits from it. That's the reason why a lot of new bros here complain getting con.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread